***Not Out of Credits anymore***lots of rare for trade(Minniehat) List updated 4/1

I can do the 3 gold hats should be on tonight around 7est or after 5est tomorrow.
Got a in house computer repair call to make tonight.
:thumbsup2

I do have the green space suit- I had two full ones and previous offer turned out to only want shoes. Can you make it 3 gold hat chairs?

The red and blue soldiers I'm not so sure- the red probably 3-5k worth- the blue would be more since it was quest

No idea on old style witch hat but probably around 5k

I can do the 3 gold hats should be on tonight around 7est or after 5est tomorrow.
Got a in house computer repair call to make tonight.
:thumbsup2

Sounds good- I do have a meeting to go to tonight so I may not make it on until after 8pm cst... I'll pm you if I am on but if not tomorrow is great.

Are you still interested in any other items?

2 gold ears
1 Musketeer Hat
50th Celebration Quest Pin
Adventureland Retro Pin
The Enchanted Tiki Room (3/9)

I will offer 2x 1* Shark Magic Let me know! Thanks!

-WD-

That is a good start- but I think might be a little low for some of the items on the list- I've mentioned before that I value the gold ears about 7k, musketeer is probably 10k or more, the Enchanted tiki was trading last summer at 10k- the others or less than 5k... if that helps

Ok didn't know all that. So how about

1 gold ears
1 Musketeer Hat
Adventureland Retro Pin

for the 2x 1* Shark. Let me know! Thanks! :)

Sorry, I haven't checked back.

When would you like to meet up? I have to go to the airport around 2. I'll definitely be home from 7 on..If not, we can trade tomorrow, or whenever possible.

WDMountie
Ok didn't know all that. So how about

1 gold ears
1 Musketeer Hat
Adventureland Retro Pin

for the 2x 1* Shark. Let me know! Thanks!

ok I will accept that trade- sorry but I'm not able to make it on until tomorrow evening- probably after 7pm cst

Pirate Me
Sorry, I haven't checked back.

When would you like to meet up? I have to go to the airport around 2. I'll definitely be home from 7 on..If not, we can trade tomorrow, or whenever possible.

NP Pirate- I was in a meeting until after 8pm then had to do tons of things- was just checking here before going to bed so no vmk for me today. I will do my best to be on the game for 7pmish cst tomorrow (wednesday)

lizbeth
Sounds like a plan. Are you online now?

Sorry- I was at work when you sent that- and like I mentioned above in meetings- again I will try to make it on the game on Wednesday the 5th of March sometime after 7pm cst.

To all above I will PM you when I am on. Thanks for the agreements. Looking forward to the trades.

I have sent pm's to most people I have trades agreed upon.

Virtuallynotme will be in her room epcot entrance as soon as she does the monorail mix- currently waiting on a train

Hope to see you all then

Red Baseball Cap

Magic Curtain the ones that close 8
Regular curtains no close 8
Confetti Magic 1
Levitation 1
and one new magic coming out this weekend
9 magic hat/white tables
10 Tof T rugs
6,000 shopping spree
20 orange crates
2 mickey fall pins

Is there anything you really want instead thanks open to suggestions of what to add.

Ok finally got three sharks if trade is still available :) if not that is ok with me too :) or if you want other pins let me know

woo hoo belle- I'm coming to find you- I didn't pm you because I figured I'd end up in your room or something eventually

Sorry I didn't make it on last night.

I plan to try to get on tonight- will probably have virtuallynotme sit around a while inbetween riding a few times on the ride a thon

but will be on and off on the weekend- please pm if you can meet up for pending trades

Capt Walrus: 4k may still be a little low- but I am considering it

timber-dude: sorry- I have traded my musketeer hat- I am editting the first post now...

dr_Zero: THANKS! for a great trade- and showing me your store room lol:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter