***Not Out of Credits anymore***lots of rare for trade(Minniehat) List updated 4/1

thanks for the fast trade madchen!

Hope your little girl enjoys them

love the gray mansion pants
and these if possible

vmk 1st birthday
2 fireworks
curse the storm

So my offer is 2 confetti pins, one levitation, one stitch, 2 full magician uniform boys and girls, 20 magic blocks can not remember want letter.

5 Posters from Friday, 4 Posters from Saturday, 5 Posters from Sunday.

love the gray mansion pants
and these if possible

vmk 1st birthday
2 fireworks
curse the storm

So my offer is 2 confetti pins, one levitation, one stitch, 2 full magician uniform boys and girls, 20 magic blocks can not remember want letter.

5 Posters from Friday, 4 Posters from Saturday, 5 Posters from Sunday.

I think we can definitely do this trade. I have to get my boy on to get those costumes- but I'm sure we can meet up whenever ...

I am interested. I could do a shopping spree for the set. Let me know. Thanks!:thumbsup2

Well you would need to make an offer- I'm mostly interested in the 10k magic probably more stitch at this point based on previous offers. But would need to know your offer.

OK, 5 of the 10K magics sounds good for the 4 fireworks, 2 teleports, and could you throw in just one Alice? If not, the 5 10K magics sound good for the other magics. I can't get logged in right now, but as soon as they get these technical issues fixed we can try to meet to trade. Sound Good? :thumbsup2
-Princess

Oh, also, you can pm me which magics you would like :) Thanks.

OK, 5 of the 10K magics sounds good for the 4 fireworks, 2 teleports, and could you throw in just one Alice? If not, the 5 10K magics sound good for the other magics. I can't get logged in right now, but as soon as they get these technical issues fixed we can try to meet to trade. Sound Good? :thumbsup2
-Princess

Oh, also, you can pm me which magics you would like :) Thanks.

LOL I couldn't log on last night either- I'm still at work so it will be this evening before I can get on- you can pm with time you will be available and I will get you the magics and the Alice outfit for the 5 magics- can I get one of each at least and double up on two (2 of a, 2 of b and 1 of c)-

KeepSwimmingDory said:
If I'm reading the thread correctly your other offer on JC pins decided on just the hyena pin. If so how about a confetti and a stitch magic for the toucan?

I sent you a pm too.

Thanks,
Dory

That sounds good for the Toucan pin- I will accept that offer of confetti and stitch for toucan... Like I said I will be at work for a while- and will be on this evening I can pm when I am available.

OK, Just want to make sure I have this correct. How about 2 stitch magic, 2 levitation magic and 1 confetti magic? I'll send you a pm so we can meet up later tonight. :) Let me know if these magics work for you. Thanks!
-Princess

OK, Just want to make sure I have this correct. How about 2 stitch magic, 2 levitation magic and 1 confetti magic? I'll send you a pm so we can meet up later tonight. :) Let me know if these magics work for you. Thanks!
-Princess

that sounds great- thanks!

Thanks PrincessWendyBird for a great trade- and thanks for the chat too :)

VirtuallyNotMe is on a credit run and will probably do the quest soon if anyone else needs to trade... pm here

Going to bed soon do you want to trade tonight or do it tomorrow

No hurry on my part.

Hugs

Thanks PrincessWendyBird for a great trade- and thanks for the chat too :)

VirtuallyNotMe is on a credit run and will probably do the quest soon if anyone else needs to trade... pm here

Thanks to you for a great trade! :thumbsup2 It was really nice to have a chance to talk for a little bit. I'll see you around the kingdom. :goodvibes

Going to bed soon do you want to trade tonight or do it tomorrow

No hurry on my part.

Hugs

oops sorry Belle- I think I saw this post about 45 minutes after you posted it- I will be off and on again this evening just send me a pm- or If you see ME on message me to meet up. VirtuallyNotMe is holding all the stuff though...

I have 1 stitch magic and 1 levitation magic for trade, along with 3K credits.

What do you think is fair for a
Gray mansion top (i will add some nonbuyables if necessary)
hyena pin
grand floridian pin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter