• From Russia With Mickey

• To Russia With Mickey

• Northern Sights And Mickey's Magical Delights

• The Mouse Goes Baltic

• Mickey Meets The Mermaid - Baltic Cruise 2010

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Haven't been on the boards for a while...crazy busy and changed jobs (for the better but still stressful). Anyway...wanted to let everyone know that I had lanyards made for our cruise. They are red with our cruise name and the dates. I will take a photo at some point so folks can see them. I am happy to share with disboard folks but the supply is not unlimited (and wasn't cheap either) so let me know how many you want me to hold for you and I will try to keep track...please give me just one name and stateroom number for your group. I am happy to send them to you too however I can't afford the postage so I would ask for a self addressed stamped envelope. They don't weigh much so I don't think it would cost very much at all. (I can weigh them to check).

Have a magical day!

I sent you a pm!

party: :bday: party:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Debbie/ Epcotkilterfan

party::bday:party:
[/QUOTE]

Who is at the world right now!!!

:thumbsup2:rotfl2:I am staying at SSR and arrive on Wednesday, April 29.I need my Off Kilter fix! Deb

Well,if you are watching this thread, we will be at Epcot tomorrow after 3pm. Patrick gets off of work at about 2:30 and we will go directly to Epcot.

HOPE to SEE YOU THERE!!!!!
Connie :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

party: :bday: party:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Debbie/ Epcotkilterfan

party::bday:party:

so, THATS what you are doing.....CELEBRATING!!!!!

Any thoughts on the Hovercraft across the channel????

We've done that 2 times.....before the Chunnel was built.....it's pretty cool. I love being able to see the sea! in the Chunnel, it's just dark and time to take a nap.

Hey past cruise dinner mate.....
Happy Birthday Debbie!

Hope you have a great time on yer birthday.:thumbsup2

Thanks everyone! It has been a great day.

Connie, we will be there on Friday :) See you then!!

It is a bit warm here, at least for this Northerner! Not used to seeing that bright yellow thing in the sky ;)

Debbie

Georgia just got it's 1st case of Swine flu!

Welcome to the "club", 'Bama got ours yesterday. Right here in my hometown. All schools shut down today and tomorrow except for the one where the suspected cases are, it's closed until May 11.

Welcome to the "club", 'Bama got ours yesterday. Right here in my hometown. All schools shut down today and tomorrow except for the one where the suspected cases are, it's closed until May 11.

Oh, my, all we have heard so far is that there are some test results still to come....no schools closed.....

Oh, my, all we have heard so far is that there are some test results still to come....no schools closed.....

We don't have any confirmed cases yet. As of this morning there were 2 probable and 10 possible cases. I really think that is splitting hairs.

New Jersey has 5. 3 in one family that traveled to Mexico, and 1 that traveled to California and 1 other isolated case..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter