No Flash Pictures Please --- Redux

For chronic flashers I like to flash my camera back at them in their face. It's quite fun. lol Some of the pictures we get of their face is hilarious too! I'm actually surprised that we didn't get too many people using flash last week. We had a few but not nearly as bad as we've had it in the past. Some just ruin the whole ride with it, and we get off seeing the flashes for several minutes afterwards.

Thank you for your reply. I think that is humorous too, flashing your camera right back into said offenders facial. I would love to see that (I think, you know ... more flashing) It would just be nice if everyone knew not to use flash photography on the dark rides, and would respect the policy. That is partly the problem, there are people that know the policy, but just do not care to follow it. And for a number of self validating reasons too.

Saw a few on Pirates but this was in about 8 or 9 rides so not bad overall. Told someone on HM that's it's dark on purpose stop lighting it up with your camera.

That thread about how to get through the security lines is reminding me of all those people that act like they are there for thier first time ever.

I haven't been for a while now.....I think I'd be able to ignore all the flash photos at this point.....ok not really but you know what I mean....LOL

Lookin' for new stories, or updates otherwise..... Now where is the rum?

Grrr...another idiot starting taking flash pics the other night on Pirates. After the 2nd drop, there was an announcement that told ppl to not take flash pictures. After we went through the "waterfall," a man in the front row starting taking flash pics every now & then. 1st, I just ignored it. Maybe he just wanted to take a pic of a specific thing, understandable. But then he started doing it more often. Once we went in the jail room, I knew that if he took another pic, I'd have enough bc it's a dark room & it's pretty small. Of course his camera flashed & I yelled, "Ow my eyes!" I was hoping it would sink into his puny little brain, but it didn't bc he took his last pic of Jack Sparrow in the treasure room. When the ride was over, I took out my digital camera & tired to flash it into his eyes, but I don't think it was very successful bc, of course, he was 2 rows in front of me! :headache:

So no new or not so new flashers?

~~ I love you Phil, and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

Or one would only be allowed to take pictures via Disney's photographers.

~~ I love you Phil, and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

New year, any new tales? Or information about how to take non-flash pictures or both?

:) :p Grazi ....

I was on Peter Pan last week and the people in the ship behind mine kept taking flash pictures! Seriously!? In Peter Pan? They totally had the magic ruined for them in those photos, and ruined my experience as well. :mad:

I also had a person in the Doombuggy straight in front of me in the séance room take a flash picture, completely blinded me. Grrr.

Amazingly, I didn't have much trouble on Pirates. :eek:

Of course I thought of you, Gisele, on all occasions!

Well thank you for those thoughts. :) I am always interested in reading about flasher experiences, they can be eye opening, or in some cases, blinding. :faint:

OOh... lookie, another pretty font...

We rode POTC a ton of times and it really wasnt bad. I recall only one time that it was a bit annoying, the person snapped off about a half dozen shots.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter