"New Land". What might it be?

Mickey's Toon Town Fair could be a viable option but would it have much in the way of games or activities?

New Orleans Square, now THAT would be awesome! Haunted Mansion has the lowest # of public rooms so they could easily expand it.

CapEldano2 said:
But that isn't to say that the won't only open up one "land" of Epcot. The could just realease the World Showcase or just Future World.. those are lands too.. but you never know :thumbsup2 Plus, I think that since the poll was only up there last week, i think it would be hard for VMK to create an entire land in just a matter of weeks, look how long it took them to make a simple magic pin (ie. Magic Carpet), i think it will be Epcot.
I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure it has to be a land in the magic kingdom and Disneyland. They wouldn't just put a land from another park in another. Well sure they can put items and rooms from another park but I don't think a whole land. Are future world or the world showcase in Disneyland or Magic kingdom? No. So I'm pretty sure they won't be in it virtually either. I think if they open the other parks of course they would put the lands in their correct parks.

Didnt Yavn say that he would release a mickey room soon? That would go with toontown.

And probably what they did was build all of those three lands and then let us pick so that they can release those later on.

FrontierNatasha said:
I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure it has to be a land in the magic kingdom and Disneyland. They wouldn't just put a land from another park in another. Well sure they can put items and rooms from another park but I don't think a whole land. Are future world or the world showcase in Disneyland or Magic kingdom? No. So I'm pretty sure they won't be in it virtually either. I think if they open the other parks of course they would put the lands in their correct parks.
Uh.. last I checked, none of the waterparks were in either the Disneyland or the Disney World Magic Kingdoms, last i checked, the Sci-Fi dine in was in MGM, last i checked, Expedition Everest was in Animal Kingdom. Yavn has even said that they are working on other Virtual Parks. If i were you, i wouldn't rule out Epcot so easily, I remember newsletters where Yavn said that his favorite park is Epcot and he wants to bring it into the game. I'm not ruling any land out until i see what it is in January. I don't think we should jump to conclusions and say what it can't be, because we aren't staff or testers or anything, I think any land that they haven't done yet is a possibility, it's just that ideas such as Toontown and Epcot seem more likey than others, but since we don't know for sure, we can't rule anything out unless we've seen it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter