"New Land". What might it be?

I wonder how New Orleans Square and Critter Country would work? I mean New Orleans Square; Pirates, Mansion, and the riverboat are already rooms in other lands.. same with Critter Country, splash mountain is already in Frontierland.. I just wonder if the VMK creators thought about that? :confused3

CapEldano2 said:
I wonder how New Orleans Square and Critter Country would work? I mean New Orleans Square; Pirates, Mansion, and the riverboat are already rooms in other lands.. same with Critter Country, splash mountain is already in Frontierland.. I just wonder if the VMK creators thought about that? :confused3
Very true. Hmm. .

Well Toontown did win the poll last week the question was "Which land would you like to be in VMK" or something like that so thats my guess.

CapEldano2 said:

Could be that they plan to move the rides to their correct places when they come out with the new lands? Like Haunted Mansion is only in Frontierland at Disneyland Paris, and VMK's mansion looks nothing like DLP's (it's Disneyland's). Could work out that way, but just a theory.
Additionally, the Mark Twain IS a Frontierland attraction, I believe, not a New Orleans Square or Critter Country attraction.
Tiki

TikiKrissy said:
Could be that they plan to move the rides to their correct places when they come out with the new lands? Like Haunted Mansion is only in Frontierland at Disneyland Paris, and VMK's mansion looks nothing like DLP's (it's Disneyland's). Could work out that way, but just a theory.
Additionally, the Mark Twain IS a Frontierland attraction, I believe, not a New Orleans Square or Critter Country attraction.
Tiki
Oh that's right, i get New Orleans Square and Liberty Square mixed up all the time.. how hilarious would it be if there was a virtual Hall of Presidents? :lmao: There could be beds for sleeping while the show is on, and there could be President Linclon and George W. Bush as NPCs :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: How outrageous would that be? :lmao:

I'm going with the thought that the new land will be Epcot because of the new Epcot turnstile. I think vmk gave us a hint with the little sign on the top of it.

CapEldano2 said:
Oh that's right, i get New Orleans Square and Liberty Square mixed up all the time.. how hilarious would it be if there was a virtual Hall of Presidents? :lmao: There could be beds for sleeping while the show is on, and there could be President Linclon and George W. Bush as NPCs :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: How outrageous would that be? :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Wow...I think that seeing Liberty Square would be fun (I absolutley LOVE learning about the Presidents)!
I still like everyone's predictions, though! :love:

Don't they have another site dedicated to ToonTown? I thought this was the right answer at first, but after thinking about it I don't know that they would take away the business they get from ToonTown.

It will be interesting to say the least.

It wouldn't take away business from Toontown Online because it would be an entirely different thing...VMK's Toontown would run like any other land in VMK, just with a Toontown theme. The Toontown GAME is an entire world of nothing but Toontown (different from the parks) where you are the toon and your main goal is to fight the corporate suits who are trying to take over. It plays nothing like VMK.

Diznygrl said:
It wouldn't take away business from Toontown Online because it would be an entirely different thing...VMK's Toontown would run like any other land in VMK, just with a Toontown theme. The Toontown GAME is an entire world of nothing but Toontown (different from the parks) where you are the toon and your main goal is to fight the corporate suits who are trying to take over. It plays nothing like VMK.

Not to mention that VMK promotes Toontown Online and this new land, if it is Toontown would go even further in promoting it

Trust me. It's going to be Animal Kingdom.

Have I ever let you people down before?

Uh, remind me of your name again....

Ricks (who posts here regularly, if by "regularly" you mean hardly ever)

Guys who are saying Epcot, sorry to burst your bubbles, but there is a difference between PARKS and LANDS. Epcot is a park and the ones in the poll are lands. I think it will be Toontown. It would be really cool. As much as I want other parks, it's probably not going to be those. But I sure hope they make other parks too as it says in the esplanade.

thats a good point Front, Blizzard Beach and Typhoon lagoon are parks too, not lands

Animal Kingdom could be considered either though

Maybe we can get an Epcot room out of this though
we need more new rooms!

FrontierNatasha said:
Guys who are saying Epcot, sorry to burst your bubbles, but there is a difference between PARKS and LANDS. Epcot is a park and the ones in the poll are lands. I think it will be Toontown. It would be really cool. As much as I want other parks, it's probably not going to be those. But I sure hope they make other parks too as it says in the esplanade.
But that isn't to say that the won't only open up one "land" of Epcot. The could just realease the World Showcase or just Future World.. those are lands too.. but you never know :thumbsup2 Plus, I think that since the poll was only up there last week, i think it would be hard for VMK to create an entire land in just a matter of weeks, look how long it took them to make a simple magic pin (ie. Magic Carpet), i think it will be Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter