"New Land". What might it be?

Someybody

Sitting here.
Yavn said there would be a new land. What do you think it will be???
I didn't post a poll because there are so many possiblitys.

I think it might be backstage Magic Kingdom ( and my favorite room, teh Transportation Facilitys!!!). The game will be drive the Monorail/Disneyland Limited game. Maybe like jungle cruise, exept you could actually drive your friends around. And they could chat to you and tell you to "stop" or "go" or "your just plain crazy at driving this here vehicle." Maybe I would get high score.

Anyways, you could go to teh Trans. Facilitys, holiday storing, Disney U(yay), parking for staff(you could use car magic there and it would stay on, like teh tomorrowland rooms), audio animitronics shops (creepy), and maybe a staff meet and greet.

Well, pretty much the only choice we have here is Mickey's Toontown Fair. They wouldn't have that poll there for nothing, and guess what won!

Lion

I think, since Yavn is so fond of Tron, that it will be "Tron Land" and January will be Tron month Part 2, and the Space Month #3 will be in February

mtlhddoc2 said:
I think, since Yavn is so fond of Tron, that it will be "Tron Land" and January will be Tron month Part 2, and the Space Month #3 will be in February
:rotfl2:

Lion

I think it will be a totaly different expierence than the lands we have now.

Yavn's cool like that. :D

mtlhddoc2 said:

kill me now :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

mtlhddoc2 said:

There is a sliver of me that does not doubt that Yavn would do this in a heartbeat. :sad2:

I wonder if it's maybe epcot, or mgm, or animal kingdom. Still dreaming but just my thought.

It's so obviously going to be Sea World. :rolleyes:

In all honesty, I think that it's going to Toon Town.

hmm... I don't know, Tron land? Unless there was a tron land in one of the parks I doubt it , but who knows.I hope it's Toon Town,though.Because It would be so fun and maybe even more NPC's! :) :) :), but wait, that means more time spending on getting credits, ughhhh!:crazy2:

Alionette said:
Well, pretty much the only choice we have here is Mickey's Toontown Fair. They wouldn't have that poll there for nothing, and guess what won!

Lion
I think you mean Mickey's Toontown. :teeth: NPC's could be all Mickey and friends. And games, I'll think about it later. I can't think of any now.

I voted for New Orleans Square because of Pirates, and I expected more people voting that for pirates lol. Secondly, I also want Toontown Fair. It has always made me feel like a Toon-I mean, it has all of the decorations and how it is morphed, kind of...lol. :goodvibes
And a land from WDW, I've only been there once and DLR over 10,000,000,000 times... :rotfl2:

Oh, and when you said about Mickey and hid friends being the NCP's, weren't you supposed to find them throughout the game? that's what I learned several months ago. Not to be mean about your opinion, or anything. :)

koolashley said:
Oh, and when you said about Mickey and hid friends being the NCP's, weren't you supposed to find them throughout the game? that's what I learned several months ago. Not to be mean about your opinion, or anything. :)
Find them throughout the game? What do you mean by that?

I am positive it will be Mickey's Toontown, as they put up the poll and it got over half the votes.
I think they put the poll to see which land is in higher demand, Critter Country, New Orleans Square, Mickey's Toontown, and that other one. Once they got the results, they would put the finisheing touches on the winning land.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter