New from Ohio

Hi everyone:grouphug:There are a lot of us from oHIo!!!!! I'm from Kent.
I planning a family trip for Sept 2009. Our 2nd trip, 1st for grandson, I can't wait:banana: i also new to DIS,learning how to post. its fun:)

Bummer. I lost my post. :badpc: So I'll just say "Hi" to all the other buckeye's who posted here in the last couple of days! :)

Welcome rkcb!

I'm new here as well, but saw the Ohio thread and had to post :) I have family in the Toledo area so I've been there many times.

And hello to the other Buckeyes on the board! I'm an OSU alum ('97) and lived in Columbus for a few years after I graduated. I'm now in the Chicago area, but I love Columbus and enjoy going back for visits (and OSU FB games ;))

I think that this should be our offical thread!!! Alot of people who live here probably don't realize just how many of us are DISNEY FREAKS!!!!!:cool1: :worship: DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY!!!!! SOrry had to get that out....whew...ok.....but anyways, I love the fact that we all love this magical place. Hey would anyone be up for maybe having a Ohio Disney reunion of sorts?? We could pick somewhere maybe neutral for everyone and we could meet and exchange ideas and tips and stuff.....it would be just like the DIS but only in person!!!! I think that would be so much fun!!!!:hyper: :dance3: :yay: What do you fellow ohioans think?!?!??!

I think that this should be our offical thread!!! Alot of people who live here probably don't realize just how many of us are DISNEY FREAKS!!!!!:cool1: :worship: DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY!!!!! SOrry had to get that out....whew...ok.....but anyways, I love the fact that we all love this magical place. Hey would anyone be up for maybe having a Ohio Disney reunion of sorts?? We could pick somewhere maybe neutral for everyone and we could meet and exchange ideas and tips and stuff.....it would be just like the DIS but only in person!!!! I think that would be so much fun!!!!:hyper: :dance3: :yay: What do you fellow ohioans think?!?!??!
I think that would be a :cool1: :cool1: Wonderful idea!! It would be fun to met:banana: , If i could i like to help. , although i still need alots of help planning my own trip .

New here as well! Keep running into some folks at the Adventurers Club at PI and they say this is the place to be! Originally from Ohio living in Central FL for six years - Ex-Cast Member and miss it every day!!

I think an Ohio Dis meet would be great! When we go to WDW we ALWAYS wear something Buckeyes and have found MANY other fellow Buckeyes there! My DS4 was getting his picture with Remy at MGM last year and when Remy saw my DS's OSU shirt he got all excited and was pointing to it and clapping. Remy's handler said "I guess Remy is a Buckeyes fan!" and Remy kept nodding and clapping. It was sooo funny!:thumbsup2

I think it would be a great idea for us Ohioans to meet.
Definately let me know where and when.

hello From Ashtabula
You'll Get Addicted To The Great People And Great Info...beware! ;)

I'm from North of Columbus. I was told by DS CM that Ohio has one of highest Adult Disney fan base.

Well it seems like I have alot of people who would be willing to do this:thumbsup2 !! Since I've seen that Towncrier has a northeast ohio disney gathering, maybe there should be a morthwest ohio one!!!::yes:: Since I live in Toledo, I don't know how many of you live around me, but maybe we could figure out something. I also work at a great hotel and could probably host the party there or find a vfw hall or something and really spice the place up with decorations!!! :goodvibes I'll start checking into it soon and see what the prices for food and stuff would be. Also, I'll check around for hotels and things and see what kinda rates they would give for big groups of people. Maybe we could shoot for a weekend when everyone is off like 4th of July or Labor day weekend......something like that:woohoo:

But, we'll see how much and maybe I could get a certain price together for the whole weekend with hotel and stuff included. But, I'm just throwing ideas out there. If anyone wants to help in any kinda way, that would be awesome:yay: :yay: :yay: !!!! This would probably have to be for next year...since I'm planning my wedding:bride: this year.

Sorry so long...but let me know what everyone thinks!!! :dance3:

Could we hold the planning pre-meet at a Home Depot...perhaps in the paint section? :confused3

Ohio has one of the highest adult Disney fan base of all other states? That must be from all the practice they get from watching OSU football, right? Buckeye's know how to do "fan".

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: That's too funny!!! Wouldn't that be something?!?!? I could just see it now...........

Home Depot: "Hello, Welcome to Home Depot! How may we help you today?"
Fellow DISer: "Oh, I'm just waiting here for a few of my friends to show up. By the way, do you think we could use your out door patio furniture and grills?? There's about 100 of us coming here. I also would suggest that you bring out some more of your Mickey heads in the painting section because we're all HUGE DISNEY fans!!! Thanks!!:thumbsup2 :cool1:
Home Depot::confused3 :scared1: :confused3 :scared1: :eek: !!!!!!

LOL!!!!! Ohmygod!!! I'm laughing so hard right now!!!!!

hi!!! Im here in Ohio too!! Im in Ashland, about a hour north of Columbus.
We are going sept 20-27 of this year. I love this board and have learned alot!
I must add-GO BUCKS!!!!! we need a smiley for OSU!!!:thumbsup2

we will be in the world together!! :cool1: we're going from the 20th-28th!! we live 20 miles west of cleveland

welcome to disboards!!! we live in Elyria OH (west of cleveland).
a dis-meet would be awesome in ohio!! have any of you guys heard of MagicMeets in PA? we will be going in July (about a 5 hr drive) but it would so awesome to have one here at home!

Hey Ohioans! We are in Mt. Vernon, about 45 mins north of Columbus. I can't believe how many of us there are. We are going to the world Sept. 19th-28th. All of our horse races for our 2 yo will be done by then and of course we couldn't miss the Little Brown Jug. Free dining was the icing on the cake! We can't wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter