New from Ohio

Can you believe there isn't a smiley for OSU? How can that be? :rotfl2: Isn't that against the law?

Hope I haven't started a board war here with the Gator fans. ;)

We got to see TBDBITL in Toledo last November when they were heading up to Ann Arbor. That was awesome!

I also know where Delta is. My cousins and my aunt live there. I have a friend who lives in Ashland too whoever posted that they lived in Ashland. So thats pretty cool. :)

Girldreamer, are you serious? Your cousins are probably my neighbors. :laughing:

Hello and welcome from Ashtabula Ohio [NE corner on lake] You will LOVE this site anytime day or nite with like minded people who love all things WDW!!

Yay, more Ohio people! I am very new here, this is becoming one of my newest obsessions.

I live in Columbus, and cant wait to go on an actual vacation and get out of Ohio for a little bit :)

HEY OHIOAN. I'm an Ohio newbie too. I am in Marion..which is about an hour north of Columbus. Loving the boards..learning so much that i missed in the 23 years prior of going to the world..

Prince & Princess: I have no idea why anyone would want to get out of Ohio for awhile. :confused3 :rotfl2: And wouldn't an escape from Columbus be against the law similar to the DISboards not having an OSU smiley? ;)

Chellymouse: It's been awhile since I have been to Cuyahoga Falls but I thought it was a really nice area when I was there. Very pretty.

Idobeliveinfairies: My husband is a truck driver and used to run through Marion all the time. I'm with you on learning stuff I missed the first 20 years I was running around the world. Apparently clueless running around. :rotfl: True story: My friends parents went to the world. When they got back, she asked if they liked Spaceship Earth. They didn't know what she was talking about. So, she said, "You didn't go on the ride in the big ball at EPCOT?" Her mom and dad insisted there was no "big ball" at EC, let alone a ride in one. Every time we were down there after that I'd say, "What big ball? I don't see a big ball." After that "What big ball?" became our battle cry for all cluelessness. I doubt either one of us could be as clueless as that though. That takes a special kind of clueless. :duck:

Dr. Deb: I've never been to Ashtabula but any place on any lake sounds ok to me. ;)

Girldreamer: Every person I see while I'm running around town is subject to "I wonder if that person is Girldreamer's relative" Do they DIS too? ;)

Ashtabula...we are in the Toledo area. I've been here most of my life except for a couple of years when I lived in North Florida. I agree the boards/people are great and I doubt anyone here will think I'm insane for planning this far out![/QUOTE]

This is so great!!! :cool1: I'm from Toledo, too!!! I didn't think that I would ever find another Toledoan on here!!!! This is awesome!!!:banana: My name Is Terrie by the way and Welcome to this site!!! And by the way, this site is very, very addicting. I think my first month I was on here for at least two hrs if not more a day!!!! If you have any questions, ask away!!!::yes:: :yay:

Prince & Princess: I have no idea why anyone would want to get out of Ohio for awhile. :confused3 :rotfl2: And wouldn't an escape from Columbus be against the law similar to the DISboards not having an OSU smiley? ;)

Love it!

Hi and welcome! I'm from Ohio (Columbus - Go Bucks!) and a newbie too!
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Welcome to all Ohioans. Didn't know there were so many of us on here. I live in Elyria and am originally from Massillon. I am also fairly new to this board. Maybe this should be the official Ohio thread? :thumbsup2

orangecats2 said, "Maybe this should be the official Ohio thread?" The other day I read the "This is a cult, leave now" thread. So, I was thinking maybe this is the Ohio subcult thread? :confused3 ;)

True story: My friends parents went to the world. When they got back, she asked if they liked Spaceship Earth. They didn't know what she was talking about. So, she said, "You didn't go on the ride in the big ball at EPCOT?" Her mom and dad insisted there was no "big ball" at EC, let alone a ride in one. Every time we were down there after that I'd say, "What big ball? I don't see a big ball." After that "What big ball?" became our battle cry for all cluelessness. I doubt either one of us could be as clueless as that though. That takes a special kind of clueless.
That is too funny :rotfl2: . yeah I have been going to Disney all my life at least once a year since I was a kid, and thought I knew a lot.. Turns out I was wrong, but I do at least know that there is a big giant silver ball in Epcot. Although my SI asked me advice for Disney as she was taking her first trip this spring and I was so happy to share all the Disney info with her, and when she got back she was telling all about all of the things they did and how we just had to try them when I was the one who told her it was kinda funny:rotfl: but glad that she had fun..thats the only story of that variety I have.

Hello from another Ohioian!!! Broadcasting from Austintown (Suburb of Youngstown) and been on the boards for about 2 years when I decided to switch my honeymoon to a DISNEYMOON.... now my DH is equally obsessed with Disney!:thumbsup2

Have fun planning and dreaming everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter