New D23 Expo Superthread! (6/24/2019)

Probably already asked in this quickly moving thread but why are vintage Epcot ride posters mixed in with current rides/pavilion posters, and upcoming rides and attractions(and pavilions in Sunday it seems) posters?

Still stuck in North Hall waiting for any progress for Legends standby.

Heard the unofficial line for Saturday already started by Katella again over an hour ago

Edit:
Ok, North Hall Legends standby finally trickling out (9:43 ish)

For tomorrow and Sunday, is there a separate entrance you go to if you have a 10am Stagepass, or do you just go to the main line and wait to be pulled out by the cast members?

I just got seated in Legends for anyone paying attention to that. 10:05am. I had a stage pass but was told at 5:30am that Gold would be seated first so switched with some other stage pass folks to the Gold line.

We are in B section (center) with great seats. Good luck to everyone else getting where you want to go!

:wizard:

This is my first time not going on Friday, so I'm greatly appreciating the updates from everyone there. I am going to start driving down around noon and hang out at the hotel/downtown Disney this afternoon. I'll see you all in line tomorrow!

The Legends standby line I was in from North Hall was moved to ACC (in which during the move make sure to keep up and don’t let any gaps form in the line because anyone can easily cut or merge into it which I’m sure has happened already).

Bad news is that when our line reached within close proximity to Hall D the line slowed down to a crawl and then just stopped. Around 10:15 a cast member came down the line and said the Legends panel is now full and the line we’re in has now been converted to a Disney+ standby line.

Edit:
I made it in! They started taking people from the front of the Disney+ line because there were still some seats left for Legends.

Last edited:
I'm about the watch the Legends panel live, from home :love:
I didn't have to wait in line. I have coffee. I'm in my jammies.
For all those there, have a blast. It's fun to see (if you can see) and experience the mayhem once.

Signed up for Disney+, walked through the parks pavilion, the costume exhibit and went in to the dream store. Now waiting for the 12pm presentation on the archives stage.

Ok so you can standby for talent signings but they did not save any spots after passes were given out. You can line up 20 minutes in advance and fill in spots of people who don't show up.
THanks for this info. I am hoping for some stand by queue magic later today,,.

Finally have time to post re MOG this morning, the pin line was huge, so many more people than the regular line. There was also some sort of argument in the pin line that I heard but did not see. I was in the regular MOG line and was in & out in less than 30 minutes. I did arrive Around 4:15 & waited in the basement. Pins would have been a much longer wait.

Signed up for Disney+, walked through the parks pavilion, the costume exhibit and went in to the dream store. Now waiting for the 12pm presentation on the archives stage.
I’m waiting for this one too, in the stand by queue

Plenty of room left for gold. Got to the basement of Hall E about 5min ago and section C is still filling the first row. Can choose any section

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter