New Bounceback Offer this month?

Is this from WDW? I received a special offer (we were there last year) a fewe days ago in the mail and the dates included are the ones we're looking at going this year! I just wanted to make sure that Disney Destinations is really from Disney and not from an accredited agency. I just feel so much better booking with them. Sorry to ask this, I'm kinda lazy to search on the net. Thanks!

Is this from WDW? I received a special offer (we were there last year) a fewe days ago in the mail and the dates included are the ones we're looking at going this year! I just wanted to make sure that Disney Destinations is really from Disney and not from an accredited agency. I just feel so much better booking with them. Sorry to ask this, I'm kinda lazy to search on the net. Thanks!

Disney destinations is Disney :)

Bounce back offers are the offers you receive in room while at WDW, they have to be booked before you leave I believe.. What you received by mail is likely a Pin offer.. A great deal offered to entice you back to wdw. It has a personal 12 digit number usually starting with the number 3 that you need to have to book the deal.

Thanks so much!

Disney destinations is Disney :)

Bounce back offers are the offers you receive in room while at WDW, they have to be booked before you leave I believe.. What you received by mail is likely a Pin offer.. A great deal offered to entice you back to wdw. It has a personal 12 digit number usually starting with the number 3 that you need to have to book the deal.

Hi! Please share the details of your special offer if you don't mind! :)
Would love to know what kind of deals are being sent via Pin codes & for what dates.
Thanks!!

Don't you just hate when people post vaguely about offers they get? Put some details instead of having us starting a thread on questioning you on dates and what have you... Anyways, in the last couple of days I got a PIN code from Disney (Disney Destinations):

SAVE UP TO 30%
ON ROOMS AT SELECT WALT DISNEY WORLD RESORT HOTELS!

Plus, when you upgrade to a package that includes a minimum 5-Day Magic Your Way Theme Park Ticket you get the PARK HOPPER OPTION added to your ticket FREE!
For stays most nights 6/1/14 to 8/28/14.
Book by 6/26/14.
BE SURE TO MENTION YOUR UNIQUE OFFER CODE:

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter