New Bounceback Offer this month?

I can see your picture & yes, that'e the deal offered last week (just got back Sat.) I booked for Sept & Dec coz we don't know which week DH can go, We'll cancel 1 when we find out.

We got back on the 19th, split stay at bcv and pofq, neither had the booklet with the bb offers in the room. I had to get a manager at pofq to find one and she sent it to the room before we ck'd out.

It also took about 25 min w/ hold time to book 1 package(Dec) and nites before and after our Oct cruise. All the while the maid was actually knocking and standing by our door waiting for us to leave! This was still before 11am-very annoying! But I got it done.

Thank goodness the mgr came thru in finding us one. She said they were out at the front desk areas, the maids should put them in the rooms but don't always!

We got back on the 19th, split stay at bcv and pofq, neither had the booklet with the bb offers in the room. I had to get a manager at pofq to find one and she sent it to the room before we ck'd out.

It also took about 25 min w/ hold time to book 1 package(Dec) and nites before and after our Oct cruise. All the while the maid was actually knocking and standing by our door waiting for us to leave! This was still before 11am-very annoying! But I got it done.

Thank goodness the mgr came thru in finding us one. She said they were out at the front desk areas, the maids should put them in the rooms but don't always!

The BB flyers now have nothing to do with the housekeepers, the flyer will appear in the Be Our Guest packet you are given at check-in. Regardless, you don't need to physically have a flyer to book a BB. Simply call extension 8844 from your room phone and ask what the current offer is.

you actually don't have to be in your room either. I have called from MK and booked my bounceback already. You can book you BB until midnight of your check out night.
The last time I booked I was on my cell eating a hot dog at Caseys and lost the call!! to my surprise, 30 seconds later the CM I was talking with called me back!!! How awesome. So keep that in mind, and good luck everyone!!

The BB flyers now have nothing to do with the housekeepers, the flyer will appear in the Be Our Guest packet you are given at check-in. Regardless, you don't need to physically have a flyer to book a BB. Simply call extension 8844 from your room phone and ask what the current offer is.

Sorry to disagree, but this is not necessarily true. Whether you get the Be Our Guest guide at check in or if housekeeping puts them in the guest rooms may depend on the resort & your room level. We just stayed at YC, club level. We were NOT given the Be Our Guest Booklet when we checked in. However, when we entered our room, there was a small folder on the desk. In that folder were several sheets describing all the resort amenities & general hotel info. The Be Our Guest guide was inside this folder.

It makes sense to me that if a resort's housekeepers are given them to place
on the rooms, there will be very few at the front desk. Best advice: if not given to you at check in, look thru all materials in the room. If not there you can always ask at the desk.

Sorry to disagree, but this is not necessarily true. Whether you get the Be Our Guest guide at check in or if housekeeping puts them in the guest rooms may depend on the resort & your room level. We just stayed at YC, club level. We were NOT given the Be Our Guest Booklet when we checked in. However, when we entered our room, there was a small folder on the desk. In that folder were several sheets describing all the resort amenities & general hotel info. The Be Our Guest guide was inside this folder.

It makes sense to me that if a resort's housekeepers are given them to place
on the rooms, there will be very few at the front desk. Best advice: if not given to you at check in, look thru all materials in the room. If not there you can always ask at the desk.
But the bottom line is always that you don't even need the flyer, just call 8844.

So are bounceback offers typically only for the current year? If we are going the beginning of August we would need to book something by the end of the year? I seemed to remember we could book for next year during our last on park stay, how this changed or does the flyer just not list additional dates for the next year?

Any word on a new bounce back yet?

The information that I received from people staying at the BC right now is that the current bounce back offer is the same one that has been out there all year, a room only discount for select dates during 2013. They probably won't release room only discounts for 2014 until the fall at the earliest.

So are bounceback offers typically only for the current year? If we are going the beginning of August we would need to book something by the end of the year? I seemed to remember we could book for next year during our last on park stay, how this changed or does the flyer just not list additional dates for the next year?
In the past they have offered bouncebacks for the current year up until some time in the summer, when they switch to free dining for the next year. Guests staying at a WDW last August through November were offered free dining bounce backs for select dates in Aug and Sept 2013. The room only discounts for 2013 were released sometime in December of 2012.

I booked my first bounceback offer last August, for free dining this coming August. What are the chances of being offered a Bounce Back offer again for 2014?

How early in August of 2012 was the Free Dining bounceback for August 2013 being offered?

lvloopingbag said:
I heard that the Bounce Back starts today. It is for free dining 8/18 to 9/28, 2013.....The values get the free QS and the rest get the basic dining for free....

Do you mean 2014?...I was able to book last year starting august 18th for this summer...in fact we are checking in august 18th.. :-) we cant wait! I am hoping when we check in there will be a bounceback offer for next august!

I was wondering if anyone had any lead information for a possible '2014 Free Dinng' but similar to how it was announced in 2010. I remembered there was a FD bounceback in my room and I ended up waiting over an hour over the phone to try to book my trip for 2011:headache:. Only to find out that the bounceback was not only for current guests staying on-site, for the public too:idea:

What are your thoughts? Anyone have heard of a "possible", "strong", "rumour" for 2014?popcorn::

I called 8844 last week when I was at the Poly and asked specifically about the Bounce Back for August 2014. I was told that if I wanted to I could book Free Dining for dates from August 20, 2014 until sometime around the end of September (sorry, I didn't get the exact date).

We'll be there in 7 days!!! I will do my best to see if there's a bounceback for 2014.

I'm so new to this, been running numbers for 2 days, and it seems like AoA (if the kid likes it) and the free dining, even upgrading to DDP will be the lowest cost, over the BB.

Am I right that you can't combine BB and other promotions like free dining?

What about PINs? Can they be combined?

Thank goodness I had Calculus in school. Seems like higher math and many spreadsheets are necessary to come up with the most savings!

The current bounceback date ends on Sept 29, 2014. We just got back 3 days ago from a stay at Port Orleans Riverside.Didn't have any information about the bounceback in the packet we received at check in. The information about bounceback was located in a navy blue small folder that was on the table in our room. Information on the bounceback was in the booklet in that folder, on a page with a picture of the young chef from Ratatouille on it.
I think the way they did this was goofy, because some people won't look at that folder ,as much as they would their check in packet, so they will miss the bounceback.

Exactly how I found ours!!! Asked front desk and they had no clue...... Or so they said.

The current bounceback date ends on Sept 29, 2014. We just got back 3 days ago from a stay at Port Orleans Riverside.Didn't have any information about the bounceback in the packet we received at check in. The information about bounceback was located in a navy blue small folder that was on the table in our room. Information on the bounceback was in the booklet in that folder, on a page with a picture of the young chef from Ratatouille on it.
I think the way they did this was goofy, because some people won't look at that folder ,as much as they would their check in packet, so they will miss the bounceback.

Yes, we got to bounceback from Sept 29 to October 8th 14' with free dining.. I will see if we will go right now we have another cruise booked for the Bahamas will see, as I really want to go on the minetrain does anyone know for sure when it will open in 2014?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter