New Bounceback Offer this month?

I was thinking of going in Nov and the blue week is the week I would be going, but I will need more 2 more days. Ex Nov 15-24th. Would I pay rack rate for the 15&16 and get the discount for the 17-23rd?

Yes. Room-only discounts only cover the dates it is offered (unlike free dining where if your arrival day falls within the discount, your whole trip is eligible for FD).

Trying to wrap my head around some future trip possibilities....

If we are offered a BB when we are there in May, is it booked just like any other WDW trip? I put $200 deposit down and can change (within the allowed dates/offer) or cancel with refund until 45 days out?

Trying to wrap my head around some future trip possibilities....

If we are offered a BB when we are there in May, is it booked just like any other WDW trip? I put $200 deposit down and can change (within the allowed dates/offer) or cancel with refund until 45 days out?

Yes. $200 for a package or 1 night's cost for a room only, and the usual change/cancellation policies apply. Also, you can make changes within the eligible dates without losing the promotional rate. At this point I'll book the bounceback if I think there's even a slim chance of another trip coming up, knowing I can make changes or cancel without penalty.

Is there a place where I can see the September/October bounceback deals being offered currently? Dates/discounts/promotions?

Is there a place where I can see the September/October bounceback deals being offered currently? Dates/discounts/promotions?

This was posted on the previous page:

This was the bounce back offer last month. I'm not sure if it is the same. You had to be currently staying at a Disney resort to get the rate.

4fc78a58-3cb8-43e0-86fb-97b40d3d8238_zpsa0ac2978.jpg

Wondering if anyone can help. We just returned from Disney and we booked s boincebsck to POR for 12/15-12/19. The thing is that I don't expect our schedule to allow us to go back until about 2/14. The CM that helped me book the bounceback said we would be able to change our dates when the bounceback for early 2014 come out. Has anyone successfully changed a bounceback to an offer that they didn't originally booked with? Does anyone know when bouncebacks for late winter/early spring traditionally come out.

Wondering if anyone can help. We just returned from Disney and we booked s boincebsck to POR for 12/15-12/19. The thing is that I don't expect our schedule to allow us to go back until about 2/14. The CM that helped me book the bounceback said we would be able to change our dates when the bounceback for early 2014 come out. Has anyone successfully changed a bounceback to an offer that they didn't originally booked with? Does anyone know when bouncebacks for late winter/early spring traditionally come out.

I would call back now as I tired this several years ago and was told no! Maybe things changed?

I think this is the kind of thing where each CM will tell you something different. I booked a bounce back and was told it would be no problem to move the dates to 2014 but I've heard that it may take several phone calls to do so as every CM says something different.

So, I will be there in May and was wanting to book a BB for Aug. However, 4 of the days are not covered by the BB dates but should be covered by the new offer that is set to be released in a few days. Can I use BB for half and the new offer for half under the same ressies? Or will I need to book a split stay to get the rates?

Just checked out of the Boardwalk Inn today. I got the bounceback offer in my welcome packet and called before I checked out today for the 35% off deluxe. I dialed the extension from my room and got a "all cast members are busy" message and was put on hold... I waited for about 25-30 mins until I finally just gave up since we had to check out soon.

After we left the room we went to the concierge desk to see if there was anything they could do or if there was someone else we could go to for help. All they said was that we had to call from our room to book it... that was it.

Extremely disappointing.....

I just decided to move my flight from next Friday to tomorrow! I have 2 nights at Pop booked and then my original reservation starts a week later. YES. I am going for 2 weeks.

SO, what would happen if I don't book anything for the hole in my itinerary until I arrive tomorrow? Would I be able to book a bounceback rate for 2 days later?

I have a few resorts that I would like to stay but I honestly don't care where I end up so I'm willing to take the gamble and get whatever's available.

I just decided to move my flight from next Friday to tomorrow! I have 2 nights at Pop booked and then my original reservation starts a week later. YES. I am going for 2 weeks.

SO, what would happen if I don't book anything for the hole in my itinerary until I arrive tomorrow? Would I be able to book a bounceback rate for 2 days later?

I have a few resorts that I would like to stay but I honestly don't care where I end up so I'm willing to take the gamble and get whatever's available.

Unless things have changed recently, you should be able to do this.

A few years ago, we were at ASMo for a long weekend. Well, come checkout day, the kids and I were so bummed about having to go home already that we managed to convince DH to extend our trip to the end of the week. I called the BB number from our room at ASMo and said I wanted to book our next stay. When the CM asked when we'd be returning, I said "today". :lmao: No problem! The CM listed what was available and we ended up having a terrific stay at AKL with the BB rate!

Trip2Disney said:
Unless things have changed recently, you should be able to do this.

A few years ago, we were at ASMo for a long weekend. Well, come checkout day, the kids and I were so bummed about having to go home already that we managed to convince DH to extend our trip to the end of the week. I called the BB number from our room at ASMo and said I wanted to book our next stay. When the CM asked when we'd be returning, I said "today". :lmao: No problem! The CM listed what was available and we ended up having a terrific stay at AKL with the BB rate!

YES!!! That's what I'm hoping to hear in 4 hours when I get to my room! I'll post back here if I am successful or not.

Can anyone confirm if this this still the current Bounceback Offer?

4fc78a58-3cb8-43e0-86fb-97b40d3d8238_zpsa0ac2978.jpg

Will be there in two weeks and it jives with our Oct. 26th - 30th stay. :woohoo:

We just returned on the 19th. For some reason I can't open the picture you posted but the current bounce back offer DOES include 10/26-30, so you are good.

We just returned on the 19th. For some reason I can't open the picture you posted but the current bounce back offer DOES include 10/26-30, so you are good.

Thanks a ton! It's the picture of the calendar with "Save up to 35% off Select Disney Resorts" at the top. (If we get the same when we check hopefully I can change over my current reservation to the BB offer.) :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter