Natalie's t-shirt designs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Natalie! I would like to put in a request if I could. I am trying to get the names: Candy, Caitlyn, and Carla in a Tink motif. Maybe get the layered look. Also the names Cory, and Ray in a Mickey and/or Grumpy theme. Same type. Do you think you could do this? Thanks so much.

Katelyn2.jpg

Madison3.jpg

Can I please get the Belle and Cinderella with gold backgrounds with Ann and Kate?

Would it be possible to get the character name design with the following names: Ann, Kate, Maddy, and Ellie?

Could I also get the Tinkerbell initial with A, E, and M? I found the K I need in your 4shared account.

The last thing is the Little Einsteins with Ann and Kate.

Thank you so much. They are beautiful as always.
Krista

Natalie ~ I have some request already on page 151 but was wondering if I can add these to it can I have them say Emma and maybe a small Happy 6th Birthday on it somewhere ? I want to make these window cling for the Mirror for the bathroom for the day we are taking her on her big Birthday surprise. We leave on April 1st . JLMK if I need to add this request to page 151 or leave it here . Thanks

Sarah

You need to get a job with DIsney. I absolutely love the new gold princess ones, and I don't like princesses.:lmao: I also love the swirly, dream like ones. They are beautiful. Just breath Taking. :worship: I don't want anything, I just wanted to say WOW. :thumbsup2 :goodvibes :dance3: :banana: :yay: :cheer2: :flower3: :banana: Penny:hippie:

Okay-I should have gone thru all the pages before I posted my request.:) For the Belle could I get the name Debbie in both backgrounds-not quite sure what color shirt yet. For the Cinderella the name Judy with both backgrounds as well. Thank you so much. I have so many Disigns to pick from.

HERE ARE 1/2 THE SHIRTS I MADE!!! I THINK I MADE AT LEAST 40 SHIRTS!!
P3020069.jpg

THIS IS THE GRAND GATHERING SHIRT...I MADE 15 OF THESE...
DSC_0001.jpg

AND I MADE ALL OF THESE FOR MY SON & 2 NEPHEWS TO WEAR EVERYDAY OF OUR TRIP...

AND NOT TO MENTION THE OTHERS I ALREADY HAVE PACKED...I HAD SO MUCH FUN MAKING THESE SHIRTS!!! THANKS AGAIN FOR THE WONDERFUL DIS-IGNS!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Hi Natalie,
I posted on page 166 (#2478) with a request for a Woody design for DS Andrew. We are leaving in about 2 weeks, but I would like to give my son his Woody backpack in the next few days so that he can slowly find things to load it up with. I hope I'm not out of line and asking too much of you; you are already so generous with your time.

Hi Natalie,

I've been avoiding posting because I know how busy you are and I thought I could come up with something myself...but alas I am stuck. I was hoping you could do a woody design with the name Andrew. My DS is Woody (and buzz) crazy and I would love to use your design to make a backpack. I plan to use your rainbow princess design for my DD. I have been in love with your designs for months and have made invitations, passports, and journal books using your amazing work. You are a true artist and your work inspired me to try to figure out the ins and outs of my design program. We leave in about 3 weeks, and I understand if this isn't enough time for you. Whatever the case, you make me smile.

Thank you! If I can help at all............ just ask!

Hi Natalie,
I posted on page 166 (#2478) with a request for a Woody design for DS Andrew. We are leaving in about 2 weeks, but I would like to give my son his Woody backpack in the next few days so that he can slowly find things to load it up with. I hope I'm not out of line and asking too much of you; you are already so generous with your time.

Have a great trip!

Andrew2.jpg

I knew I was late putting my request in knowing how popular you are but was so excited about my own cruise that my daughter's and family cruise was here before I knew it. They are leaving for the parks on Thursday and on to the cruise on Saturday. I posted #2465 & 2466. If any way I can get those before they leave I would be most grateful. I understand #2466 is not a normal request and can do w/o it. I understand if it's too late and will learn from my lesson!! Thank you and will visit you often as your work is unmatchable!

Could I possibly get the following.

Post #2378 - "Bailey's 1st Disney Cruise" w/a cruise symbol somewhere?

Post #2398 - Princess Minnie Head w/ "Brooklyn's 1st Disney Cruise w/cruise symbol in one corner?

Post #2124 - Like the Sharon Minnie Head have one that says "Wendy"?

Post #2124 - Like the Dawson Pirate Mickey head one that says "Matt"?

Thank you!!!!!!!!!

Thank you.........

Bailey.jpg

Brooklyn.jpg

Brooklyn-1.jpg

Wendy3.jpg

Wendy3-1.jpg

Matt-1.jpg

You are the best! That special touch that gives that little extra Magic!!!! My girls are going to be thrilled! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Hey Natalie - Just checking to find out what page you are on!! :)

I am working on my January trip already!!!!
Sometimes I think that planning is half the fun!

We are going in Jan. too - and I'm planning, designing and planning......... LOL
When are you going? We'll be there the 9-15th.

Could I get this with the cruise logo, Dad, Mom, Jr. - 2010

AND the same design, but without the cruise logo in them - Dad, Mom, Jr., Kris and Jessica - also with 2010.

Thanks Sweetie!!! :hug:

I just saw the UNC Mickey Head you did for Wendy. My brother in law is a huge UNC fan. Could you possible post a blank one with just mickey head and the ram head logo No name. Thanks for all your great work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter