Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I please request the marie and tink design like the one in post #2198

The Marie one should say Kaitlyn and the Tink one should say Cassidy

Thanks so much!!

Lisa

Cassidy.jpg

Kaitlyn.jpg

Would you be able to change the background color of this the design? I was thinking maybe the purpleish part could be changed to a blueish color? I would love to make shirts for my boys. If it is too time consuming, don't worry, I can use the one with the white background. Thanks for all of your help.

Epcot_Mickey.jpg

Natalie,
I am trying to download your journal pages from your 4sharedfiles but a few are not showing up. Could you post these pages here for me? Thanks!

Pocahontas & her Forest Friends left
Tower of Terror left
Universe of Energy right

Natalie,
I am trying to download your journal pages from your 4sharedfiles but a few are not showing up. Could you post these pages here for me? Thanks!

Pocahontas & her Forest Friends left
Tower of Terror left
Universe of Energy right

I am having this same problem with the tip envolopes or eles I just don't know how to save and print them .

Would you be able to change the background color of this the design? I was thinking maybe the purpleish part could be changed to a blueish color? I would love to make shirts for my boys. If it is too time consuming, don't worry, I can use the one with the white background. Thanks for all of your help.

Epcot_Mickey.jpg

No problem!

EpcotMickeyblue.jpg

Katelyn.jpg

QUOTE]

LOL - every time I think I'm finished you post something that is hard to resist. I'm not going to have enough room in our suitcases for DH & I to take clothes. But my DDs will be fabulously dressed! LOL

Could I get this personalized for us? One Maddie and the other Mickie?

Our vacation isn't until the fall so we are in no hurry.

Thank you so very much.

I knew I was late putting my request in knowing how popular you are but was so excited about my own cruise that my daughter's and family cruise was here before I knew it. They are leaving for the parks on Thursday and on to the cruise on Saturday. I posted #2465 & 2466. If any way I can get those before they leave I would be most grateful. I understand #2466 is not a normal request and can do w/o it. I understand if it's too late and will learn from my lesson!! Thank you and will visit you often as your work is unmatchable!

Cassidy.jpg

Hi, can you do this design for me with the name Madison. Also can you do the other Tink design with the swirles too... They are too cute... My neice is having a birthday party this weekend and i'd love to surprise her with this.
Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter