• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

my rare for your credits & crates (new stuff 10/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Aengus! I'm going to increase my bid for the gold ears at 6K & 5 orange crates. Thanks!

OK me and kaptain_kaveman had a slight switch up haha. He wanted the generator, so I souper I put your original offer back up for the scoreboard, in case you were interested, and consider that a done deal if you are.

ETA: llama let me think on that, I have to figure out how much value I am putting on the crates.

TY for the trade souper

llama I guess thats going to be good enough to make the lead after putting some thought into the value of the crates.

mission space helmet (original, often called yellow) ** high bid 7500 & 2 crates by ecsarabians PENDING
mission space shirt (original, often called yellow) ** high bid 4500 & 2 crates by ecsarabians PENDING

I already promised these 2 pieces.

Hey Aengus! Gonna change my bid for the gold ears to 5K and 10 orange crates. Thanks!

Ill offer 5 orange crates for the mission space pants

I traded the shirt for 4500 and 2 crates. I would need to at least match that before I would let go of the pants.

I am doing better than I thought. I will be adding the following items for bid

Pink Nemo chair
Greek HKDL Poster
First Down Marker
Gold Turnstile
Gold Scoreboard
Gold Generator
Pair of stitch teleporters
Magenta rocket
green soldier
burning village pin
dream castle pin
monsters opening pin
new years 06 pin

Will update post 1 with this information :thumbsup2

For the 5* fireworks magic the usual 7K and 7 crates.

Just seems like a good number to me.

Thanks for considering it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter