• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

my rare for your credits & crates (new stuff 10/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the green HKDL poster : 10K and 15 crates
Thanks for considering even though it is me ^^

Good evening,

I'm interested in a few of your items:

mosnters opening
new years 06
My offer is 8k and 10 orange boxes.

Let me know what you think,
Thank you for your time and consideration,
Alonelymom

hyena : 3k
dreams castle : 5k + 7crates

I will put the dream pin up :thumbsup2

I will have to think about the hyena pin, It usually trades for quite a bit.

For the green HKDL poster : 10K and 15 crates
Thanks for considering even though it is me ^^

heh, you are paranoid :goodvibes the offer is on the board ;)

Good evening,

I'm interested in a few of your items:

mosnters opening
new years 06
My offer is 8k and 10 orange boxes.

Let me know what you think,
Thank you for your time and consideration,
Alonelymom

Sorry, can you break them down to how you see them separate? LOL I can tell your just trying to break my system arent you ROFL! Just when I thought I had a handle on things you try this. j/k are you offering 4k and 5 for each? trying to figure out how to put it on the board ROFL.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to mess up any system you had. I really don't know how much they are worth. I mean, I know they are rare and all that, so I kinda just picked a number out of the air, and the boxes..well that's how many I had on me..LOL
So, you tell me what you think is fair and we can go from there?? and once again I'm sorry for messing you up!!!
Alonelymom

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to mess up any system you had. I really don't know how much they are worth. I mean, I know they are rare and all that, so I kinda just picked a number out of the air, and the boxes..well that's how many I had on me..LOL
So, you tell me what you think is fair and we can go from there?? and once again I'm sorry for messing you up!!!
Alonelymom
heh, well the monsters inc usualy trades for more ;)

and i was teasing.

why dont I put you at 5k for monsters and 3k for new years and split the crates down the middle. If you change your mind and want to focus them differently later, not a problem :)

lol..that sounds fine to me, and see I learned something new, well a price that is tonight..hehe
I am actually more interested in the new years pin, so what is fair for it?
Thanks so much for your help,
Alonelymom

lol..that sounds fine to me, and see I learned something new, well a price that is tonight..hehe
I am actually more interested in the new years pin, so what is fair for it?
Thanks so much for your help,
Alonelymom

This is my first time trading for credits ROFL. I can tell you what is worth more, but not what the value should be. New to me too haha.

Okay, I can bump up my hyena price for 5k & 7 crates aswell, please :)

:thumbsup2

I offer 5K and 1 Crate each, for:

gold turnstile
gold scoreboard
gold generator

My offer:
monsters opening pin - 6k and 6 crates

I also have a few items I plan on closing out this evening now that I caught up with all my first round bidders.

The following items I will close out this evening, keep in mind if you have been watching any of them ;)

Gold HKDL ship ** high bid 3k by Gshawen
gold ears ** high bid 5K & 10 crates by RachelNinja
5 star fireworks magic ** high bid 7K & 10 crates by Rocknraider
hyena ** high bid 5k & 7 crates by soulqueen
narnia pin (1 day pin, not the game pin) ** high bid 8k by Gshawen

Sorry I was to tired to stay on VMK tonight. I will send out PM's in the morning.

Hey, it's not on your list, but I know you have a million Tron arcade cabinets. Are you interested in trading one for credits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter