MVMCP 2002

Chris, you are about as bad as me about making decisions LOL I just dont know what to do - is everyone having the meal? If so at what time and where or are we all eating seperately?

Emma

Yes, I did arrange for a table of 10, I think, last year at the Crystal Palace for MVMCP. We had a blast. I believe Tia (luvdsny) did the same thing.

I believe I'll do the same this year, and won't be doing the Liberty Tree add-on. I'm not fond of turkey and dressing.

But before I do anything, I've got to decide what day or days I'll be going. And like Ray said, I don't think tickets will sell out right away in any case. So I'm going to bide my time.

I'm really tempted to get into commando mode right away....but I'm trying to behave.

For once. ;)

I'm really tempted to get into commando mode right away....but I'm trying to behave.

]:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: uh-huh Steve.........now for those of you that believe that,.....can I interest you in buying some (swamp)land in Florida?!?!:eek:

:p :p ;)
Corinne

Emma, if we do the same as last year, we had dinner inside the MK and then headed out for MVMCP from there. It worked out very well.

I think the 8th is the best day for the MVMCP since it will be our very last day there, can't think of a better way to end DISCON then walking down Main Street in the snow with my friends.

::sticking tongue out at Corinne::

She's right. I can feel myself already "ramping up" to commando status. :D

Maybe I should join a 12-step program for Disney commandos. :rolleyes:

I am definately falling behingd in my commando status!

I will also go on the 8th. It was a great way to end DisCon and what a great bunch of people to tour with!

Steve, glue the hat on this year,
John, Howdy Folks!
Less talking, more walking
Hand me the baseballs when we get to IASW
Can we close the park again on Splash? Tia the no longer chicken girl!

Oh dear! Can I delay my departure back to the real world until the 9th? I am going to have to work on this. I would perfer the Crystal Palace over LTT though so I am with that group.

I also want to do the Crystal Palace again, before MVMCP. We had such fun last year (and the chocolate cake was wonderful!!) :D :bounce: :D

Corinne

Think I've changed my mind a bit...I'm still going to do Dec 8th but I'm NOT getting the dinner add-on. And I'm game for Crystal Palace if I can join you all! I love Crystal Palace but haven't eaten dinner there yet - have for breakfast and lunch but not dinner. And if it's as good as the other two...that will be an awesome place to have a "last supper" before heading home the next day!

Hey Jody!!

Remember?

"We are walking, we are moving along, we are walking, we are behaving ourselves"

Hehehehehe! :D

I agree that the MVMCP on the 8th would be a great way to spend my last night there with my DIS friends.

Steve, I remember the first part, but the behaving part, that must have been a different group! We were the group who talked all through IASW so we didn;t have to actually LISTEN! (This is one case where the less talking rule DID NOT apply!):p

I think that is my favorite DisCon memory. What a great night. Glad to see you are going to join us Karen. Sigh, how long is it until we are back there?

WHo can tell me when we can make ressies for CP? I will volunteer to be one of the people who calls to book a table. I think last year we could book a table with up to 10 people, does anyone remember?

Jody,
Steve's calling for one table, so he can guide you through the process when the time comes. WhooHoo! We're starting to plan now! :D

Barb and Steve can you please put me down for your table, please. It was nice being able to take our time eating and talking to each other and taking pictures with all the characters before starting MVMCP.

I'm so glad that you guys are doing this, because I wouldn't be very good at organizing Priority Seating like you guys did last year.

Maybe we can use paypal for CP this year or anything that requires a deposit...just a thought.

Thank you again Steve, Barb and Chris. Is Chris December99?

O.K.....I'm getting real excited.

Ray:)

Ray...Yes, I'm a Chris...I don't know what I'm being thanked for for sure but hey...thanks!! :D :D :D

I'm game to help make any PS's also for this...I am VERY good at getting PS's!!!! I can make one for a table too if needed - just let me know which day we have to make the call Steve!!! Please????!!!! :) :) :)

I'm sorry Chris. I just read Pete's update about registration starting next week and I was a bit excited when reading Barb's post to Jody.

Not that I ever get names confused...yea, right...lol.

And Emma, I think that Barb and everyone was talking about Priority Seating at Crystal Palace before MVMCP on Sunday, December 8th.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I want to go to Christmas Processional, too, Emma, but I don't know what day, yet.

I will go with any day the group goes.

And I will eat anywhere the group decides.

I am getting so excited.

Ray :)

Yahooooooooo!!!

Steve and Barb,....please count me as 1 for your table!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!
Corinne

What I meant to put was if your eating at Crystal Palace before MVMCP on the 8th is there room for two more on your table please.

Sorry, im getting all confused with all the planning!!

Emma:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter