MVMCP 2002

Sandra B.

DIS Veteran
I found this on Deb Wills' site:

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - tickets on sale April 28!

Dates 2002: Dec. 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20
(7 pm-Midnight)

Tickets will be offered with "Dinner Add-On" packages at The Liberty Tree Tavern.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Yippee...Sunday, Dec. 1st! :) I definitely want to do it before DIS-CON begins so I'll have a little energy left! The 3rd would be fine, too. Thanks, Sandra!

Oh i could make it on the 3rd or if DISCON finishes during the day on the 8th I could make it then...anyone???

Emma:Pinkbounc

Emma, last year DIS-Con 'finished' in the morning on Sunday. I think I'm going to aim for the 8th. :)

Tia

Tia thats great :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc I dont even know what Mickey very merry christmas party is really but it just sounds so festive and lovely:D

Emma

It's really fun, Emma! They deck out the Magic Kingdom in Christmas stuff, most of the major rides are open, and there are Christmas shows throughout the park. Also special Christmas fireworks, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade, and photos taken of you (or your group :D ). A bunch of about 10 of us had such a blast last year!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Dec. 1, 3 or 5 are fine by me !!!!! I'll be there!!!!!!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc
Corinne

I just spoke to WDW. Tickets won't be on sale until probably tomorrow (Monday 29th).

Is everyone going to get there tickets soon? Do they sell out? Do I need to buy mine tomorrow too?
HELP:D

Emma

Ok I am excited :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc This is so my kinda thing, I could celebrate Christmas 12 months of the year, I drive my DH mad when it comes to Christmas time. I become 7 again :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I will call tomorrow to get my ticket, Or is this too early as we dont know everything about DISCON2 as yet??

I must warn you, if this is as good as it sounds, there may be tears:D

I can only really make it on the 8th as I fly home on the 9th:( Anyone want to join me? disney festive hats are mandatory:D :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Emma

Emma, I don't think they will sell out right away. I believe that a bunch of us are going on the 8th, but we won't know until everyone gets back from their little trips to WDW.

Originally posted by disneycub
Emma, I don't think they will sell out right away. I believe that a bunch of us are going on the 8th, but we won't know until everyone gets back from their little trips to WDW.

<font face="comic sans ms"> Even though I'm not back from my trip, I want to pipe in here. :D Emma, we really had a great time last year. The M.K. is lovely with the decorations. I'm sure that you won't be alone if you go on the 8th. I won't, of course, know when I'm going until Tia and Steve tell me. :p </font>

How about a sign-up list for when people think they might go to MVMCP?

Sunday, 12/1

Tuesday, 12/3

Thursday, 12/5

Friday, 12/6

Sunday, 12/8

I'll be there on the 3rd (morning flight) until the 9th so any thing during that time is fine. Whatever Barb and the rest of the group decide is ok with me.

I'm in absolute SHOCK :eek: that tickets are going on sale this early. Does anybody know why? I had better check with Holly and Meggan to find out which night they want to go. We'll be there from 12/3-12/8.

I would rather go on either Tues. or Thurs. I know the weekend nights get really crowded. The 3rd would be my preference.

Wow !!! MVMCP tickets :bounce: :bounce:

Just called at 8:18 EST and tickets were not on sale yet. The CM I spoke to said that they had been briefed about tickets and they were supposed to be available to book. However, they were not in the system yet.

Advance tickets are $33.95 for adults and $23.95 for children. The add-on dinner at LTT is $21.95.

I also inquired if the other restaurants will be open and the CM stated that she was pretty sure they would be. So I'm not really quite clear on the advantage of having the add-on, other than you have a guarantee seating early as compared waiting 60 days out for a PS.

Thanks for that info, Linda! I'm leaning toward Dec. 3rd also, since many DISers will have arrived by then but the convention won't be in full swing. In other words - we shouldn't be exhausted just yet! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter