• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Muppetvision 3D gets a new sign and possibly more

Really? I've never eaten their, but planned to my next trip. Should I change it?
I've been hearing the steak is a meat lovers dream.

I definitely understand where you're coming from though. Disney is a real mix bag when it comes to its table services and buffets (Hollywood & Vine, yuckity yuck).
I for one and my family enjoyed our dinner at Mama Melrose, it depends greatly on what you order, and what you like. But we enjoyed our food, and the deserts are really good as well.

I for one and my family enjoyed our dinner at Mama Melrose, it depends greatly on what you order, and what you like. But we enjoyed our food, and the deserts are really good as well.

Alright cool, if it's still moving then I'll know I've made the wrong choice. Luckily I'm a pasta and steak guy, so there's less of a chance of me being eaten.

No, our experience really had nothing to do with what someone likes. Unless of course you like rotten, undercooked seafood or a cold steak full of gristle.

If they had to remove Star Tours, a Muppet van road trip simulator could be fun.

I have a sneaking suspicion Star Tours stays, though. That's a heck of a gift shop to have to retheme.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter