• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Muppetvision 3D gets a new sign and possibly more

It's safe, it's next to the Muppet store and it shares a kitchen with Pizzerizzo. Plus Disney really needs to keep it, their list of good table services at Hollywood isn't long.
That part of the park turns me around so much honestly, I always forget wherever mamas is. I feel like I have to tap a few bricks to find the door. Whoops, wrong studios park

Hopefully this is just the first step. That's a lot of empty brick above the new sign. Once they have a chance to pressure wash where the old sign was I hope they have some plan to fill it in with something. Even if just a faux window or two.

From what I have read, this new sign will make it easy to change what is in the theater. We could very well see this as the new movie preview theater instead of One Man's Dream.

From what I have read, this new sign will make it easy to change what is in the theater. We could very well see this as the new movie preview theater instead of One Man's Dream.
That would be incredibly disappointing. As vocal I am that the movie should be updated/plussed completely trashing it would be a travesty in my view

Sadly I have a bad feeling you're absolutely correct on that.

I think it's an absurd thing to close down an attraction you can only experience at the parks to make way for a glorified movie trailer you could just watch online anyway.

Maybe the expanded Muppets Courtyard could be a home for some version of Osborne Lights?

Maybe the expanded Muppets Courtyard could be a home for some version of Osborne Lights?
It is not an expanded muppets courtyard. The old SoA facades are their own entity and will lead the way into Star Wars land.

Actually, as I have read more that is not the case. As it was shipped with the letters in place, they had to be affixed permanently. So No, this is not the normal sign where the letters can be replaced easily, and it has also been confirmed that they are actively working to replace the fountain pump works so it will be a working fountain again. i don't think they would do that if it wasn't going to be there a while.

"What do you want? I'm in the middle of something important." says Bob Iger.
"We're going to go with a Toy Story Land."
"Alright, whatever." then he hangs up and goes back to his "Sex in the City" marathon.

"Oh Carrie, that Mr. Big is no good for you. DUMP HIM GIRLFRIEND!"

"......"

"...I wonder if I can buy the Sex and the City IP..."

*2 years later -- updates woman auction in POTC with SaTC characters*

Actually, as I have read more that is not the case. As it was shipped with the letters in place, they had to be affixed permanently. So No, this is not the normal sign where the letters can be replaced easily, and it has also been confirmed that they are actively working to replace the fountain pump works so it will be a working fountain again. i don't think they would do that if it wasn't going to be there a while.
Yes I saw this after I posted that.

That makes no sense, that means that Muppet courtyard wouldn't have any attractions. I think you heard horse manure.

It is not an expanded muppets courtyard. The old SoA facades are their own entity and will lead the way into Star Wars land.

Where are you getting your info? Joe the bus driver? I've heard it is a part of Muppet Courtyard. What else would it be Mini ville?

That makes no sense, that means that Muppet courtyard wouldn't have any attractions. I think you heard horse manure.

Where are you getting your info? Joe the bus driver? I've heard it is a part of Muppet Courtyard. What else would it be Mini ville?
It can make sense if One Mans Dream goes away. Disney needs a place to put their movie previews.

Um no. The facades don't have anything to do with Muppet Courtyard. They are creating an old Hollywood aesthetic to enter into SWL. I don't know where you get your info but I only use credible sources.

It can make sense if One Mans Dream goes away. Disney needs a place to put their movie previews.

Um no. The facades don't have anything to do with Muppet Courtyard. They are creating an old Hollywood aesthetic to enter into SWL. I don't know where you get your info but I only use credible sources.

It is called Muppet Courtyard not One Man's Dream Courtyard. They can place that old movie in multiple places. Circle of Life theater, Next to Figment, etc. It makes no sense their, the signs words aren't even electronic either.

Also the tiny facade section doesn't make any sense as anything, but the Muppets. And my info is just as good as yours (wdwmagic boards).

Last edited:
It is called Muppet Courtyard not One Man's Dream Courtyard. They can place that old movie in multiple places. Circle of Life theater, Next to Figment, etc. It makes no sense their, the signs words aren't even electronic either.

Also the tiny facade section doesn't make any sense as anything, but the Muppets. And my info is just as good as yours (wdwmagic boards).
You misunderstood what I said. I didn't say the One Mans Dream movie is moving to the muppet theater. I said if OMD goes away they need a spot for the movie previews and muppets is the next choice.

I get my info from more than just wdwmagic thank you.

Plus Disney really needs to keep it, their list of good table services at Hollywood isn't long.

Based on our experience, Mama Melrose isn't on any list of "good table services". Or at least, it shouldn't be given the nasty food were served there.

Based on our experience, Mama Melrose isn't on any list of "good table services". Or at least, it shouldn't be given the nasty food were served there.

Really? I've never eaten their, but planned to my next trip. Should I change it?
I've been hearing the steak is a meat lovers dream.

I definitely understand where you're coming from though. Disney is a real mix bag when it comes to its table services and buffets (Hollywood & Vine, yuckity yuck).

Really? I've never eaten their, but planned to my next trip. Should I change it?
I've heard the steak is a meat lovers dream.

I definitely understand where you're coming from though. Disney is a real mix bag when it comes to its table services and buffets (Hollywood & Vine, yuckity yuck).
It depends on the person. I've never eaten there but it does get mixed reviews.

Nope. My steak was the worst I've ever had on-site. The steak at Coral Reef was 1000 times better. And that's saying something given Coral Reef's bad reviews (which I don't understand, we've always gotten excellent food and service there). My wife's seafood was so undercooked most of the mussels didn't open AND it smelled of ammonia, which is a huge red flag with seafood. We won't be back.

My experiences at Mama Melrose has been pretty bad. Me and my family don't eat their anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter