Mouse head name designs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi taekwondo mom! Wow are you ever popular on these boards. Me (32) my mom (52) and my DD 3 1/2 are doing the 7 night land/sea package the first week of this december.

I would love anything Christmas. My little girl loves Minnie and Daisy and Belle (are any of these Christmas?), her name is Lindsey. If you don't mind I would also appreciate a design for my mom, but I would like hers to say Mimi. And for mine, just Jennifer or Mommy. I'm not real particular - You can just do ours the same as hers if that would be easier for you.

Thanks so much - you and this site rocks! And if you can't do it, I understand, you have like billions of requests it seems!!

Thanks, Jennifer

0minnie-li.jpg

0Christmasdaisy-MIM.jpg

0Christmasdaisy-ly.jpg

0Christmasdaisy-je.jpg

0blankmickeyxmasbell_vb_mi.jpg

0blankmickeyxmasbell_vb_m.jpg

0blankmickeyxmasbell_li.jpg

Thank you so very much! These are so perfect. I am printing them up so I can show the kids in the morning! :banana: I know that they will totally :love: them but not as much as I do. Thank you so much for making these for me and the kids in my class. Your work is beautiful! :cool1:

Your Welcome.. :)

Hey Veronica! I have a question - do you have something with the Black Mickey head and then like a Indinana Jones Character? Maybe one of the lego guys or Mickey mouse to look like Indy? I would love to use this with my sons Name Grant on it. If not I totally understand but thanks for looking/thinking/responding!!!!

Hey Veronica! I have a question - do you have something with the Black Mickey head and then like a Indinana Jones Character? Maybe one of the lego guys or Mickey mouse to look like Indy? I would love to use this with my sons Name Grant on it. If not I totally understand but thanks for looking/thinking/responding!!!!

Will this work ? If not I can do another :)

0aInianMickey_vb_Grant2.jpg

0aInianMickey_vb_Grant.jpg

Hi, Veronica! Your designs are awesome. I am planning to try my hand at making some shirts too. We are taking our Sons, and their families on a Land/Sea vacation to WDW next June 2009. This gives me lots of time to learn how and get them done.

I am wanting to have a shirt for the three grandkids for each day, I bought a few already made from the Disney Store on sale, but thought if I make the others I can save $$$.

Can you make the Mickey Head with the Lightning McQueen one with the name Colby and the other with Joshua? I would also like one for my Grandaughter with the Princesses and her name Mia. On all of them June 2009 if possible.

Thank you so much!

Veronica I recieved my Grant with the INDY and well girl your ROCK - We are not leaving until November but I think I might have to do it this week!!! LOVE IT thank you sooo much (I am not good with my laso on photoshop no way would I have gotten that Indy! LOL!)

Hi, Veronica! Your designs are awesome. I am planning to try my hand at making some shirts too. We are taking our Sons, and their families on a Land/Sea vacation to WDW next June 2009. This gives me lots of time to learn how and get them done.

I am wanting to have a shirt for the three grandkids for each day, I bought a few already made from the Disney Store on sale, but thought if I make the others I can save $$$.

Can you make the Mickey Head with the Lightning McQueen one with the name Colby and the other with Joshua? I would also like one for my Grandaughter with the Princesses and her name Mia. On all of them June 2009 if possible.

Thank you so much!

0AamickeyheadPrincessmulan_Mia.jpg

0Ammickeyhead.jpg

0Ammickeyhead2.jpg

Veronica,

We are taking our 5 kids to Disneyland for the first time in August. I love your work and was wondering if you could make some images for us?!

Could you make the following with Disneyland under each?:

Mickey ears with the pirate hat for Kalen (boy)

Minnie ears with the red polka-dot bow for Kinsey
Minnie ears with the red polka-dot bow for Paige
Minnie ears with the red polka-dot bow for Ella

Mickey ears with green Tink with Kinsey
Mickey ears with kitten from Aristocats with Paige inside (pink)
Mickey ears with Dumbo with Ella (pink writing)
Mickey ears with Will Turner figure with Kalen (boy)
Mickey ears with Davy Jones with Ethan

Thank you so much - the kids will be so excited.

Also, one question, I found images in your photobucket album for pirate ears for Ethan and Daddy. Can I just print them from there? I was trying to find images so that I don't have to ask you for more!!

Thanks,
Karen

Veronica,

We are taking our 5 kids to Disneyland for the first time in August. I love your work and was wondering if you could make some images for us?!

Could you make the following with Disneyland under each?:

Mickey ears with the pirate hat for Kalen (boy)

Minnie ears with the red polka-dot bow for Kinsey
Minnie ears with the red polka-dot bow for Paige
Minnie ears with the red polka-dot bow for Ella

Mickey ears with green Tink with Kinsey
Mickey ears with kitten from Aristocats with Paige inside (pink)
Mickey ears with Dumbo with Ella (pink writing)
Mickey ears with Will Turner figure with Kalen (boy)
Mickey ears with Davy Jones with Ethan

Thank you so much - the kids will be so excited.

Also, one question, I found images in your photobucket album for pirate ears for Ethan and Daddy. Can I just print them from there? I was trying to find images so that I don't have to ask you for more!!

Thanks,
Karen

If you find a design you like already done in my threads , Yes you may use it :)

0a_dumbomickeyhead.jpg

0a_Minneheadred_vb_Ella.jpg

0a_Minneheadred_vb_Kinsey.jpg

0a_Minneheadred_vb_Paige.jpg

0a_VB_MarieMickey.jpg

0a_VB_MarieMickey_paige.jpg

0a_vb_tink_Kinsey.jpg

0a_vbblankmickeyDisneyland_ethhan.jpg

0aWillmickeyDisneyland_vb_Kalen.jpg

0apiratemickeyheadvb_Kalen.jpg

I love your designs. They are so awesome! We are going to Disney with friends of ours who have never been there before. Would you be able to make some for us so I can surprise them with shirts when we arrive? Thanks so much! :)

The guys:
Shawn - Stitch
Joey - Goofy
Avery Cade- Donald Duck (if you can only fit Avery that is OK)
Christian - Stitch
Caden - Chip and Dale

The girls:
Elissa - Tinkerbell
Crissy - Tigger or Dopey
Channing - Either Mickey, Donald, or Goofy (all are her favorites)
Tiana - Tinkerbell

I love your designs. They are so awesome! We are going to Disney with friends of ours who have never been there before. Would you be able to make some for us so I can surprise them with shirts when we arrive? Thanks so much! :)

The guys:
Shawn - Stitch
Joey - Goofy
Avery Cade- Donald Duck (if you can only fit Avery that is OK)
Christian - Stitch
Caden - Chip and Dale

The girls:
Elissa - Tinkerbell
Crissy - Tigger or Dopey
Channing - Either Mickey, Donald, or Goofy (all are her favorites)
Tiana - Tinkerbell

0aTink_tr.jpg

0aTink_el.jpg

0aTigger_vb_cr.jpg

0astitchgunmickeyheadSh.jpg

0astitchgunmickeyheadCh.jpg

0amickeyblan_Cha.jpg

0agoofyjoey.jpg

0agoofyChanning.jpg

0adonald1_Avery.jpg

0aChip_Dalevb_blankVaden.jpg

^ Wow that was quick! Thank you so much. They look great. I can't wait to get started making the shirts.

Thank you so much, these are wonderful!! :cheer2:

I will have to post a picture of us in our shirts when we get back. :woohoo:

Thanks again.

Hi,

I would like to request the following Mickey Heads

Sport mickey (football or soccer) with the name - Quinton
Camp Rock with the name - Myti
Pincess crown mickey head with the name - Ressie
Minnie Mouse with the name - Tia
Tigger with the name - Lisa

With Walt Disney World underneath.

Thank you very much- your designs are AWESOME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter