T. B. Erica ( in green)
T.B. Emily ( in green)

Mickey Mouse Chester ( in red)
Minnie Mouse Cindy ( in red)
Min Mou Erica ( in red)
Min Mou Emily ( in red)

Mr Incredible Chester (in red)
Mrs. Incredible Cindy ( in red)
daughter of the Incredibles Erica ( in red)
daughter of the Incredibles Emily (in red)

Head only with red polka dotted bow Erica
Head only with red polka dotted bow Emily

Ariel withe Erica

I hope you can do these. Thank you very much for your time.:flower3:

Tink_N_MrIncredible_bowEmily6.jpg

Tink_N_MrIncredible_bowEmily7.jpg

Tink_N_MrIncredible_bowErica5.jpg

Tink_N_MrIncredible_bowErica6.jpg

Tink_N_MrIncredible_mChester.jpg

Tink_N_MrIncredible_mI_Cindy.jpg

Tink_N_MrIncredible_miChester3.jpg

Tink_N_MrIncredible_miCindy3.jpg

Tink_N_MrIncredible_midEmily3.jpg

Tink_N_MrIncredible_midErica3.jpg

Tink_N_MrIncredible_miEmil3.jpg

Tink_N_MrIncredible_miErc3.jpg

Tink_N_MrIncredible_PChester2.jpg

Tink_N_MrIncredible_TCindy.jpg

Tink_N_MrIncredible_TEmily.jpg

Tink_N_MrIncredible_TErica.jpg

0arielmickeyhead-1.jpg

I love these designs, just went through every page!!!
O.K. I am going to ask:worship: please, could you make for our first family trip

Mickey head, Lightning McQueen:Lacey (girl,she loves cars:confused3 )
Mickey head, Chip and Dale:Larissa
Mickey Head, Minnie in red dress:Sabrina
Mickey Head, Donald Duck:Donny

here is the tricky one, if you can, I would be grateful if you can't I totally understand:lovestruc
Mickey Head, Thumber and Flower: Pamela

if this to much to ask,
Mickey Head, Eeyore:Pamela

and Finally , could we get the "We are on our way"
The Holland's 1st Suprise Trip to Disney

I would be incredibly grateful if you could do this for us!
How do you thank someone enough for doing something so nice?
Thanks, The Holland Family:grouphug:

0Eeyorepixie_CDLAr.jpg

0Eeyorepixie_Donalddoon.jpg

0Eeyorepixie_eePam.jpg

0Eeyorepixie_lacey.jpg

0Eeyorepixie_MinSab.jpg

0Eeyorepixie_pamelath.jpg

0Eeyorepixie_onourway2.jpg

Hi,
I just love your designs!!! Could you do some for our first cruise?
Is there anyway you could put a dwarf next to the Mickey head with 2008 Lawrence Family Cruise? Our dwarf favorites are Grumpy, Dopey Sleepy and Doc.:goodvibes :goodvibes

Thank you sooo much,
Donna

0.jpg

0La.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Hello Veronica
I've just spent the past few hours looking at all the wonderful work you do---great stuff. I am taking my sons (adult 21 22 ) to Disney for Christmas and I am hoping I could get a few Mickey heads designed?

Andrew --Mickey head with Mickey mouse Christmas attire (green writing if possible)

Ryan -- Mickey head with Christmas Pluto --stocking in mouth(green writing if possible)

And me --well I've been himmming and ahhhhing all morning --I'm not a Tink for sure and not a Minnie--do love Thumper and Eyeore and the Hufalump,,so I'll leave that up to you --if you don't have any of these with Christmas attire I guess a Donald in Christmas attire would be nice.Oh and my name is Mel

Thank-you so much for all your time and effort

Hugs Mel:santa: :santa:

Hugs Mel

Any chance I could get some of these too? I honestly don't care about what the characters are, as long as there are no princesses or goofy (as we already have shirts like that and these are for other family members for a family trip coming up in November). The people we need designs for are:

Drew (the dad)
Karen (the mom)
Andrew (14 year old boy)
Will (12 year old boy)
Caroline (8 year old girl).

Thanks so much!

Leslie

0aMickeyHeadBuzz.jpg

0Asport_will.jpg

0aTink.jpg

0agroup.jpg

0aminnieblank.jpg

0aMickey.jpg

0adon.jpg

0adaisy.jpg

0ablankmickeyHook.jpg

0amatermickeyhead.jpg

So I was drinking my coffee:coffee: and decided to check, I was not sure if I should have PM'd you. And I Could not believe it, there was your message, I just about did a happy dance!!!:yay: :dance3: :yay::dance3: :yay:

THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU!, THANK-YOU!, THANK-YOU!, THANK-YOU!, THANK-YOU!, THANK-YOU!, THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU!, THANK-YOU!, THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU! &

THANK-YOU!!!!

I AM SO EXCITED! These designs are wonderful, and my family will love them!

Oh and I loveyour user name, I am 42 and just got my orange belt :blush:

Your Welcome :)

DD is a 2nd degree black belt , she has sort of put taekwondo to the side for now she's playing travel softball , atleast she still teaches 2 classes a week .

Thank you so much!!! The designs are perfect! My son loves the one with grumpy. We are going to make shirts and use one for our cabin door!:cheer2: :banana:

Hello Veronica
I've just spent the past few hours looking at all the wonderful work you do---great stuff. I am taking my sons (adult 21 22 ) to Disney for Christmas and I am hoping I could get a few Mickey heads designed?

Andrew --Mickey head with Mickey mouse Christmas attire (green writing if possible)

Ryan -- Mickey head with Christmas Pluto --stocking in mouth(green writing if possible)

And me --well I've been himmming and ahhhhing all morning --I'm not a Tink for sure and not a Minnie--do love Thumper and Eyeore and the Hufalump,,so I'll leave that up to you --if you don't have any of these with Christmas attire I guess a Donald in Christmas attire would be nice.Oh and my name is Mel

Thank-you so much for all your time and effort

Hugs Mel:santa: :santa:

Hugs Mel

If you want me to change the Merry Christmas let me know

0amickey29.jpg

0aplutoHead.jpg

0aMickey_vb_Blank2.jpg

0aMickey_vb_Blank.jpg

Hi Veronica

THEY ARE PERFECT!!!!!!:santa: :love:

Thank-You for taking the time to make something that will be very special for us to wear on our First Christmas to Disney this year.
Last March I had to twist their(sons) arms to get them to wear a Mickey "Life is good" t-shirt and yah know after about ten people commented on how great the shirts were I was suddenly mom the hero,,,:thumbsup2

I also think I might try making "santa sacks" and using the design on the sacks,,thanks again

Hugs Mel

P.S. The red Merry Christmas looks great! thanks

For Catinthehat35:

Catinthehat35_Andrew.jpg

Catinthehat35_Andrew2.jpg

catinthehat35_Austin.jpg

catinthehat35_Austin2.jpg

catinthehat35_Braden.jpg

catinthehat35_Braden2.jpg

Catinthehat35_Camdyn3.jpg

Catinthehat35_Camdyn2.jpg

Catinthehat35_Colin.jpg

Catinthehat35_Colin2.jpg

catinthehat35_Dj.jpg

catinthehat35_dJ2.jpg

Catinthehat35_Gavin.jpg

Catinthehat35_Gavin2.jpg

catinthehat35_Jayci.jpg

catinthehat35_Jayci2.jpg

Catinthehat35_Makayla.jpg

Catinthehat35_Makayla2.jpg

Catinthehat35_mckenzie.jpg

Catinthehat35_mckenzie2.jpg

I did another one for Jayci in case :

catinthehat35_Jayci3.jpg

These are all absolutely perfect. I just had a few things. Makayla should be spelled Makala and could you maybe change the Mickey playing soccer to the regular Mickey that is on Andrew. I just learned that Andrew will be moving so I won't need his Mickey heads. Many thanks on the others. They are absolutely beautiful! I love love love them!!!Again, feel free to take your time.

These are all absolutely perfect. I just had a few things. Makayla should be spelled Makala and could you maybe change the Mickey playing soccer to the regular Mickey that is on Andrew. I just learned that Andrew will be moving so I won't need his Mickey heads. Many thanks on the others. They are absolutely beautiful! I love love love them!!!Again, feel free to take your time.

0bellemickeyheadm.jpg

0mickeyblankWDWDJ.jpg

Hi taekwondo mom! Wow are you ever popular on these boards. Me (32) my mom (52) and my DD 3 1/2 are doing the 7 night land/sea package the first week of this december.

I would love anything Christmas. My little girl loves Minnie and Daisy and Belle (are any of these Christmas?), her name is Lindsey. If you don't mind I would also appreciate a design for my mom, but I would like hers to say Mimi. And for mine, just Jennifer or Mommy. I'm not real particular - You can just do ours the same as hers if that would be easier for you.

Thanks so much - you and this site rocks! And if you can't do it, I understand, you have like billions of requests it seems!!

Thanks, Jennifer

Hi taekwondo mom! Wow are you ever popular on these boards. Me (32) my mom (52) and my DD 3 1/2 are doing the 7 night land/sea package the first week of this december.

I would love anything Christmas. My little girl loves Minnie and Daisy and Belle (are any of these Christmas?), her name is Lindsey. If you don't mind I would also appreciate a design for my mom, but I would like hers to say Mimi. And for mine, just Jennifer or Mommy. I'm not real particular - You can just do ours the same as hers if that would be easier for you.

Thanks so much - you and this site rocks! And if you can't do it, I understand, you have like billions of requests it seems!!

Thanks, Jennifer

I'll do these when I return :)

Thank you so very much! These are so perfect. I am printing them up so I can show the kids in the morning! :banana: I know that they will totally :love: them but not as much as I do. Thank you so much for making these for me and the kids in my class. Your work is beautiful! :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter