More to do (and eat) so we went a third time! Dec. 6-14 (complete)

Table Service Ranking
Here's our ranking of Table Service restaurants. Some of the restaurants we visited more than once. The top ones on the list were consistently great every time. There were two that suffered in their rankings on their repeat visits. Chef Art Smith's fell from second place when it just wasn't that good the third time. Liberty Tree Tavern would have been in the top four based on our first visit which was excellent but the second visit was just decent and the third visit was awful. Restaurants 18-13 we probably won't reserve again for dinner (we'll still go to Beaches & Cream for ice cream though). Sci-Fi Dine-in we probably will do again but more for the atmosphere than the food. #11 and up are all ones we hope to eat at again. It is interesting how service definitely plays a role in how good/bad an experience is. Here's how it all played out:

18Plaza Restaurant
17Space 220
16Three Bridges
15Beaches & Cream
14Le Cellier
13Be Our Guest
12Sci-Fi Dine-in
11The Fountain
10Mama Melrose
9Yak n Yeti
8Liberty Tree Tavern
7San Angel Inn
6Chef Art Smiths Homecomin’
5Boatwrights
4Steakhouse 71
3Via Napoli
2Garden Grill
1‘Ohana

Up next...tour rankings...

Final Ranking - Tours
We have taken several tours over our various trips. I cheated a little on this list, as I included the first tour we took back in 2010, which I don't think has returned quite yet but it was too good to leave off the list.

Here's our ranking:

5. Behind the Seeds - probably would have been better with different tourguide
4. Keys to the Kingdom - probably would have been better with different tourguide
3. Up Close with Rhinos - really cool to pet a rhino, great info
2. Starlight Safari - great tour
1. Behind the Steam Engines (from 2010) - phenomenal! So good we emailed Disney about the tour and our Engineer Jim

Off on the Next Adventure
Thank you everyone for following along and for indulging me with all my final "rankings". We had three wonderful trips in 2022 to Disney, something I never thought I'd be able to do. Taking pictures and writing about each trip upon each return was a great way to keep the magic alive for a little longer.

DH and I are off on a new adventure on Monday. We're going to take a month long road-trip down and through the state of Florida. It's our retirement exploratory trip just to check out which areas we may like to visit more in the future. We will of course still include a few days in Orlando at the very end of our adventure. I really would like to write up a trip report for this adventure as well, but not sure if it would be allowed as a trip report on the boards since it's not entirely Disney focused. If any of you are interested in a report on that new adventure let me know (and let me know if there's an appropriate place to post it).

Thanks again!

Thank you for your reports, it’s been fun reading along! Good luck on your Florida adventure. I’m sure people would be interested in hearing about it. I’m in for food pics 😀

Thank you for your reports, it’s been fun reading along! Good luck on your Florida adventure. I’m sure people would be interested in hearing about it. I’m in for food pics 😀
You know there'll be lots of food pics! I've been continually rebooking our Marriott reservations and have saved $900 from the original prices. Every time I rebook and save money my DH says "more money for donuts and ice cream"...that's a LOT of donuts and ice cream. :P

Off on the Next Adventure
Thank you everyone for following along and for indulging me with all my final "rankings". We had three wonderful trips in 2022 to Disney, something I never thought I'd be able to do. Taking pictures and writing about each trip upon each return was a great way to keep the magic alive for a little longer.

DH and I are off on a new adventure on Monday. We're going to take a month long road-trip down and through the state of Florida. It's our retirement exploratory trip just to check out which areas we may like to visit more in the future. We will of course still include a few days in Orlando at the very end of our adventure. I really would like to write up a trip report for this adventure as well, but not sure if it would be allowed as a trip report on the boards since it's not entirely Disney focused. If any of you are interested in a report on that new adventure let me know (and let me know if there's an appropriate place to post it).

Thanks again!
Sounds like a wonderful adventure! I would definitely be interested in a trip report from your Florida road trip! I'm sure there's a place to post it, just not sure where...maybe someone else can chime in! Enjoy your month :)

Sounds like a wonderful adventure! I would definitely be interested in a trip report from your Florida road trip! I'm sure there's a place to post it, just not sure where...maybe someone else can chime in! Enjoy your month :)
Thank you so much! Getting very excited.

I really enjoyed reading along on your report and loved all the rankings!
Have a wonderful trip! I would love a month long trip touring Florida right about now!
I would definitely like to read about your trip, I know years ago some people would post non Disney trips in the Orlando attractions/hotel area but I’m not sure if that is the right spot or not, lol 😆

I really enjoyed reading along on your report and loved all the rankings!
Have a wonderful trip! I would love a month long trip touring Florida right about now!
I would definitely like to read about your trip, I know years ago some people would post non Disney trips in the Orlando attractions/hotel area but I’m not sure if that is the right spot or not, lol 😆
Thank you! I think I will attempt to document our travels. If I put it in the wrong spot, a mod will move it I'm sure. We definitely need this trip!

Just found this report and wanted to thank you for writing it! A couple of months ago I was trying to remember the name of the chocolate bar I loved back when. Couldn’t remember it, but you nailed it! Chocolite! Soooo delicious. 🍫❤️

Just found this report and wanted to thank you for writing it! A couple of months ago I was trying to remember the name of the chocolate bar I loved back when. Couldn’t remember it, but you nailed it! Chocolite! Soooo delicious. 🍫❤️
Glad you enjoyed my report! My DH actually gets credit for remembering the name of the chocolate bar. So good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter