Moonlight Magic is BACK!

Anyone has the link to the previous Epcot MM signup page? We might be able to deduce the updated address, as someone did with the GotG preview link. :-)

Just got mine too. Will we need any other information besides our member ID # to attempt to register?

I just got my e-mail too! I'm so excited! This will be the last thing we do on our trip before we make the trip back home.

Hopefully I'll be successful in getting a spot.

My DVC nephew just got his email. I'll get to attend this one with his family if we succeed tomorrow...yay!

Edit: Direct member with points reservation.

Last edited:
I booked my reservation with a resale membership, but I have a direct membership too, which is a different member number. Which member number will I need to use to book the Moonlight Magic? Thank you.

I booked my reservation with a resale membership, but I have a direct membership too, which is a different member number. Which member number will I need to use to book the Moonlight Magic? Thank you.
You will need to enter the membership number that the room was reserved under. If the resale membership is not eligible for membership extras, you might not be able to book tomorrow.

You will need to enter the membership number that the room was reserved under. If the resale membership is not eligible for membership extras, you might not be able to book tomorrow.
Thank you for the quick reply. We booked the last Moonlight Magic in March 2020 but I can't remember which membership I had to enter. We booked then with the same resale membership.
I also got the email link to sign up tomorrow.

ok, quick question (that may or may have not been answered before), but since I didn't receive the e-mail I just want to make sure:

Do cash rooms booked outside of DVC (through MDE) still qualify? So the reservation is showing up in MDE but not in my DVC dashboard. Yes, we are direct members

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter