Moonlight Magic is BACK!

Yes, used membership with strictly resale points. I called again to try to make this change but then they told me I would be able to register on the earlier Apr 20th date. So I didn't try to transfer points and rebook. Guess I'll see if it ends up being a big mess next week.
For the Epcot event I was able to register using the reservation made with resale points; (I didnt have points balance in my direct contract)

Does MM use the queue it thing? This will be my 1st time doing this and I wanted to know what to expect

Now that the GotG preview queues are finished, I guess I'll be obsessing about getting in for MM. Anyone have insights on how many spots may be open for HS? I am guessing signups may be open a little longer since this one is for 3 dates vs 2 for Epcot. But HS is a smaller park, so I am really hoping they won't cap attendance too bad - or at least long enough for me to sign-up hahah! Maybe that's why there are 3 dates?

The only thing I was wondering is where the 3 dates stand in terms of popularity ranking. In other words, which date will sell out first, second and third on the 20th.

Have you received the registration link already? I’m getting nervous that I haven’t…

The e-mail for DHS event registration details/link will go out on Apr 19. I'm sure it'll be available on the website and this thread as well
That's what I'm hoping for, seems lots on the DVC thread for the Guardians preview didn't get their e-mail (me included) but thankfully someone shared the link and they posted it 10mins before on the membership home page..

Have a reservation for the 5/24 date but never got a notice email. When you go on the link, I assume the registration lets you specify which date you want or do you put in your DVC # and it know the date of your reservation? Can someone explain how this works?

Have a reservation for the 5/24 date but never got a notice email. When you go on the link, I assume the registration lets you specify which date you want or do you put in your DVC # and it know the date of your reservation? Can someone explain how this works?
you'll put in your number first and then only be able to select the date that falls during your reservation time period.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter