Moonlight Magic is BACK!

It’s still paused. It would be hard to believe that all 3 nights sold out under 10,000 That’s the point that the Hollywood Studios sold out, at 10,000. The waiting is the hardest part

July 26 has sold out. I was 334 away. I may try again on the next round I am surprised that they are letting fewer people into Animal Kingdom than Hollywood Studios

"Moonlight Magic is Back! Beginning March 17, eligible Members and special Guests can take in the magic of Disney Parks after dark with exclusive complimentary after-hours access. Enjoy select new and classic attractions with shorter-than-usual wait times, character sightings, reimagined entertainment and special treats, all during The World's Most Magical Celebration!" http://di.sn/6005KTOSU
Super frustrating process!! I have been a direct member for 5 years but my vacations have never lined up with an event. Finally had a vacation planned for during the July 26 AK party. Never received a link via email despite having a reservation. Went on the site at 11 to try to register by the time I figured it out the party was sold out! So disappointed!

They push the “blue card” perks but if only a select few can take advantage of them is it worth it?

Super frustrating process!! I have been a direct member for 5 years but my vacations have never lined up with an event. Finally had a vacation planned for during the July 26 AK party. Never received a link via email despite having a reservation. Went on the site at 11 to try to register by the time I figured it out the party was sold out! So disappointed!

They push the “blue card” perks but if only a select few can take advantage of them is it worth it?

It's definitely disappointing, but you do have a second chance on July 13th. Try to use what you've learned from this experience and try again. You'll need to be on the site before 11 am and try to use multiple devices and/or some incognito tabs.

Unfortunately, the first date is always the one that sells out first.

I’ll try again on July 13 I arrive on the 12th but can be by poolside at Old Key West at 10:45 for the second attempt. Instead of playing bingo, I can start up a game, where everyone with a phone has the link. The person with the lowest number in the Queue gets $20. And if I still get shut out, I’ll have my memory of the last Moonlight Magic that I attended at Animal Kingdom, where I froze my As# off.

It's definitely disappointing, but you do have a second chance on July 13th. Try to use what you've learned from this experience and try again. You'll need to be on the site before 11 am and try to use multiple devices and/or some incognito tabs.

Thank you! Can you join the queue before 11 or are you just up and ready to push the link at 11?

You try the link. If it’s activate, and it should be by 8 AM, you will see a countdown clock to 11 eastern. You get to that spot, you do nothing. At 11, the queue will be shuffled and numbers assigned. DONT DO ANYTHING TO REFRESH! You will lose your place in line and be assigned one at the back of the line. The only thing that you need at that point is patience.

Do they release more/additional tickets on that July 13 date even though today there were messages that said July and Sept were sold out? Looking to go Sept and it would not accept member ID even though we got in through the queue multiple times. Called MS after and they weren’t helpful. (We were entering ID correctly, had low number and were on registration page by 11:13, membership is direct/not resale, we had res long ago for AKL, etc etc.) No help from them, as everything seemed kosher from our end, and they confirmed it was all in place on theirs. So frustrating, so we’re hopeful we might get it in July, if there are additional tickets made available. Anyone know?

Do they release more/additional tickets on that July 13 date even though today there were messages that said July and Sept were sold out? Looking to go Sept and it would not accept member ID even though we got in through the queue multiple times. Called MS after and they weren’t helpful. (We were entering ID correctly, had low number and were on registration page by 11:13, membership is direct/not resale, we had res long ago for AKL, etc etc.) No help from them, as everything seemed kosher from our end, and they confirmed it was all in place on theirs. So frustrating, so we’re hopeful we might get it in July, if there are additional tickets made available. Anyone know?

I believe they hold some back plus those who cancel. It’s not much and can be less than 1,000 spots.

Do they offer additional tickets on that July date? Today I know that there were messages of “sold out” for July and Sept. Does that mean totally sold out, or sold out for this first round today, and more will be made available For those dates on the July sign up? Thanks.

I kinda think they need to do away with the "bring guests" thing. I think it should just be members only (those physically staying in your room). Bringing extras just cuts down the availability. I guess DVC sees the extra people as potential owners.

Do they offer additional tickets on that July date? Today I know that there were messages of “sold out” for July and Sept. Does that mean totally sold out, or sold out for this first round today, and more will be made available For those dates on the July sign up? Thanks.

This round is sold out. There will be more tickets allotted during the July round.

I kinda think they need to do away with the "bring guests" thing. I think it should just be members only (those physically staying in your room). Bringing extras just cuts down the availability. I guess DVC sees the extra people as potential owners.

Bingo….the non member guests are seen as potential owners. It’s all marketing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter