Moonlight Magic is BACK!

Now we just need one at DCA!
Yes!!

Odd question - I have two memberships. One blue card - one white card. Does the reservation have to be made with points from the membership with the blue card for early registration?
The fine print doesn't say anything about reservations needing to be booked with direct points. It only says you must present your DVC membership card along with ID. But registration is required, and knowing Disney IT, there COULD be a chance for some complication if you are booked with "resale points" but are trying to register for Moonlight magic. I'm hoping this won't be an issue..... But then again, a blue card member not staying at a DVC property but staying at AoA on cash should still be able to register and go so I don't forsee a problem here.

Last edited:
The email has a section, know before you go. It answers a lot of these question. Member must produce their digital membership card, member listed on the card must attend. One reservation per membership per event. You can register the number of people listed on your reservation.

Attachments

• FA593AE9-80D3-4490-BC71-7BA3C496F36E.jpeg
    FA593AE9-80D3-4490-BC71-7BA3C496F36E.jpeg
    66.7 KB · Views: 57
I just book Yacht club for the night -- hope I get it -- glad we decided to make this a road trip to give ourselves more flexibility!!

In the past, there were issues of using non-blue card points even though there shouldn’t be. The blue card benefits are supposed to follow the member for these events rather than the actual points themselves when you own multiple contracts. HOWEVER, I’ve had issues several times when using different memberships to book rooms that fall on these dates despite having blue card privileges. They always allowed it, but it took a call before booking that could take a really long time, and you have to talk to someone who knows what the heck you’re talking about.

A Member can register themselves and up to 4 additional Guests per Membership (for a total of 5)—or up to the number of Guests on his or her Resort reservation, provided it was finalized prior to February 20, 2022. Modifications to your Resort reservation party size after February 20, 2022 will not increase party size for the event. Children younger than 3 years old do not need to be registered for this event
What happens if the reservation is booked through cash and not dvc points? Can you still book through DVC member website or have to call?

Odd question - I have two memberships. One blue card - one white card. Does the reservation have to be made with points from the membership with the blue card for early registration?

I used points from my white card membership when I went to the one in 2020. It allowed me to register without an issue as I had the blue card as well.

I used points from my white card membership when I went to the one in 2020. It allowed me to register without an issue as I had the blue card as well.

Was this a separate membership or a separate contract? I’ve never used non-blue card points within the same membership number as my blue card points. I have used non-blue card points/white membership when booking and had issues even though I have 2 separate eligible memberships and 2 ineligible ones. I like to make things complicated…🤦🏻‍♀️

What happens if the reservation is booked through cash and not dvc points? Can you still book through DVC member website or have to call?

You’re supposed to be able to book with cash reservations.

Was this a separate membership or a separate contract? I’ve never used non-blue card points within the same membership number as my blue card points. I have used non-blue card points/white membership when booking and had issues even though I have 2 separate eligible memberships and 2 ineligible ones. I like to make things complicated…🤦🏻‍♀️

You’re supposed to be able to book with cash reservations.

Mine was a different membership.

Mine was a different membership.

I’m jealous. It took me several phone calls and a lot of time to get it sorted out as I wasn’t showing up as eligible booking with a different membership. It was annoying. Hopefully, they’ve fixed it for those of us who had issues…

Yippy! Out of our upcoming 4 trips in 2022, we won the lottery by being there for the Sept 28th AK Moonlight Magic. Missed the May date by a few days, and there is nothing available in DVC inventory to reschedule to.

We’re there for an Epcot date. For those who have been before, can you enter 3 hours early (I.e. likely 6pm based on normal 9pm close)?

thx for any info

Where do you see the Sept Dates? The last date I see is Aug. 31st. Nevermind I found it at the bottom of the email, so excited the Hollywood studios event in May falls on my welcome home trip :)
I didn't receive an email. I don't see the 9/28 date on the website. That would be the one we might could do.

Do you not know until about a month before if you can get tickets or not? We have two dates reserved and aren't sure which ones we want to keep.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter