Moonlight Magic is BACK!

Where do you see the Sept Dates? The last date I see is Aug. 31st.
It was not on the webpage, it was listed on the email sent a few minutes ago
Mark Your Calendars for More 2022 Moonlight Magic
Disney’s Hollywood Studios®: 5/24, 6/16, 7/14
Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Park: 7/26, 8/31, 9/28​

It was not on the webpage, it was listed on the email sent a few minutes ago
Mark Your Calendars for More 2022 Moonlight Magic

Disney’s Hollywood Studios®: 5/24, 6/16, 7/14
Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Park: 7/26, 8/31, 9/28​
Yep thank you for your response!!! found it right after I posted the message :)

We are in Arizona and unable to turn a trip into a "few days" with other plans already set. 10hrs in the air for one night of DVC shenanigans is hard to justify, but the AK event is tempting, very tempting...
I really hope they offer a DCA or DL evening in November.

Odd question - I have two memberships. One blue card - one white card. Does the reservation have to be made with points from the membership with the blue card for early registration?
This is my question.

I also read that the limit is 4 guests. What happens if there's 6 on our reservation? I guess I can select the two kids I like the most to attend with DH and I, lol.

Does anyone know how many non-dvc guests we can bring? If there are two names on a DVC contract does that mean we can bring 3 guests each or is it only 3 guests total?

Does anyone know what times the Moonlight Magic will run? I know before COVID they went quite late, not sure what time they will start and end for these events.

Does anyone know what times the Moonlight Magic will run? I know before COVID they went quite late, not sure what time they will start and end for these events.
It’s usually for 3-4 hours after park close and you get admission typically 2-4 hours prior to park close.

It’s up to 5 people total it looks like unless you have more listed on a room reservation.
So its based on room reservation only? My wife and I are both on the same contract but trying to figure out if it's possible to bring 2 children and grandparents that are staying at another resort separately.

So its based on room reservation only? My wife and I are both on the same contract but trying to figure out if it's possible to bring 2 children and grandparents that are staying at another resort separately.
You would be limited to 5 people total unless more are listed on your room reservation.

Ok, so refresh my memory. In the past, did you have to have a DVC stay to be able to register on the earlier date (which is essentially the only way to get in, in the past). We have a DVC reservation 3/20-25, I can't find anything comparable points wise to switch days around. If I book a regular ressie, maybe even S&D, would that work for the early registration?

A Member can register themselves and up to 4 additional Guests per Membership (for a total of 5)—or up to the number of Guests on his or her Resort reservation, provided it was finalized prior to February 20, 2022. Modifications to your Resort reservation party size after February 20, 2022 will not increase party size for the event. Children younger than 3 years old do not need to be registered for this event

That information not directly from Disney but from a reputable blog mentioning the dates and persons eligible. So since today is only the 15th......

We'll be there for the March date -- but wasn't planning on Disney but now....
a) do you have to have a park ticket? (we have AP vouchers that I don't want to activate until our Maytrip)
b) can we just do a cash hotel reservation and get in?

Question: I have a reservation booked on direct points that checks out 3/31 and then we check into another DVC resort with resale points on 3/31. Hoping to do the Epcot Moonlight Magic on 3/31. Does anyone know if they will treat our reservation as direct membership since we are checking out on 3/31? Thanks

Question: I have a reservation booked on direct points that checks out 3/31 and then we check into another DVC resort with resale points on 3/31. Hoping to do the Epcot Moonlight Magic on 3/31. Does anyone know if they will treat our reservation as direct membership since we are checking out on 3/31? Thanks
Are you blue card direct point owner? From your first statement I'm guessing you are. Shouldn't matter on booking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter