Might do another live trip report...(ok I will do! This is it!)

juliebro

<font color=green>Has been visited<br><font color=
We fly out on Wednesday and I'm thinking of writing another live trip report this year.

I got a BlackBerry PlayBook for Christmas and will take it with us. If it's easy enough to use to write up a brief update everyday I'll do one.

Just the two of us again. Flying Virgin for the first time.

Not planning on doing too many parks. DH had keyhole knee surgery only a month ago so we'll be doing less walking than we usually do.

Have bought 14 day ticket for SW, BG and Aquatica and have plans for Festival of Speed at Mission Inn, Celebration Pie Festival amongst other things.

Oh yes, and the odd margarita!!! ;)

Can't wait!

Love reading live trip reports :goodvibes

Hope your DH does ok with his knee and that you can do all you want to! :)

I really enjoy live reports and wish that I could sustain it myself ;)

I start off fairly well until we can stay in the parks for fireworks and loose room wifi access at RPR.

Fingers crossed that you will manage a live report :goodvibes

Will try my best to do one.

Have both finished work now and are doing the last minute packing that always seems to take us far longer than we think it will!

Taxi will be picking us up around 10 am.

One more sleep! :yay:

Well, we're off!

Arrived at Manchester airport at about 9.45 am and there were long queues at the bag drop. Finally managed to get rid of the bags and the rest of the airport was so quiet we got through to the lounge really quickly.

Just enjoying a G&T and free wifi before the gate opens.

Well, we're off!

Arrived at Manchester airport at about 9.45 am and there were long queues at the bag drop. Finally managed to get rid of the bags and the rest of the airport was so quiet we got through to the lounge really quickly.

Just enjoying a G&T and free wifi before the gate opens.

Ooooooh im very jealous, a perfect start to your holiday enjoying a nice alcoholic drink! I'm sat at home with the rain lashing against the windows wishing I was just about to board a plane to Orlando!

Have an amazing time :yay:

Hopefully your Villa at Emerald Island is ok, fella out my office went last week and the villa he had booked had been repossessed.

Enjoy may bump into you at Pie Festival.

Arrived ok but took long time to get through MCO.

House at Emerald Island is fine. Have stayed here a few times before.

Got a white Mustang as our hire car.

Breakfast at Bob Evans after a good night's sleep. The lovely waitress Sandra even remembered us from previous visits!

Just stocked up on basics at Public and we'll head off to DTD for a wander and maybe a Ghirardelli treat!

What took the time at MCO? we had no problem with immigration last August but luggage took ages.

glad you arrived ok, how come it took ages at mco.
enjoy your first day!! look forward to reading this trip report :)

Took ages to get off the plane and then over an hour and a half to get through immigration. No wait for bags by that time! Then queues to get through customs!

We have always gone via philadelphia previously and not had such wait there.

Shame about wait at mco.

Hope you enjoyed DTD.

Go on what's the weather like [grin]

It has been throwing it down with rain all day here in Lancashire.

Breakfast at Bob Evans after a good night's sleep. The lovely waitress Sandra even remembered us from previous visits!

We love Bob Evans for a quick good meal. Keep your eye out for a waitress called Peggy, she had us all in pleats as she was SO miserable although she did warm up a bit towards the end of our meal :lmao: We had a right giggle!

Enjoy your hols :goodvibes

Ali :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter