Mickey Stick figure family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello katieandmattsmom:
I hope that you should like this :cheer2:.

If you want the High resolution file, let me know and I will send you to you e-mail.

TSHIRT-DisneyFamily-katieandmattsmo.jpg

Could I please have this one, as we are also going on the Disney Wonder in 2011!

Disney adult female - Jody
Disney child male (age 13) - Dom
Disney child female (age 12) - Izzy

Thank you so much. This may well end up going on a t-shirt for us, at this rate I'll be able to do a different one for every day!

I want those Tee Shirts. We are going on a family vacation.

Family B
Grandma
Grandpa

Family B
Mom
Dad
Boy-5
Boy-1

Family C
Mom
Dad
Boy-6
Girl-4

I love, Love Love the red t shirts in the pics below.

I want those Tee Shirts. We are going on a family vacation in 2011 to Disney World.
Can you title it Grand Gathering
Family B
Grandma Bonnie
Grandpa Steve

Family B
Mom Abbie
Dad Josh
Boy-5 Owen
Boy-1 Anderson

Family C
Mom Carrie
Dad Dan
Boy-6 Carter
Girl-4 Gracie
Walt Disney World

I love, Love Love the red t shirts in the pics below.

thank you thank you thank you!!!

OH My Gosh! How Cute are these!

We are taking my daughter on her first cruise and it's her 5th birthday on the first day of the cruise!

Would love to get one for us if possible?

Barnett

Chris - Dad
Dawn - Mom
Kristen - Daughter (5)

Disney Dream - November 13 - 17, 2011
Walt Disney World - November 17 - 20, 2011

Thank you so much!!! :cheer2:

I'd love one of those templates for a t-shirt!!! We are going to the World in June 2011 and can't wait!!

Can you title: Disney Adventure

Nana (grandma)
Papaw (grandpa)
Drew (dad)
Jayme (mom - me)
Chandler (son -10)
Cadin (son - 4)

:worship:

quite a few different people have done the DISigns on this thread....not convinced anyone will get a response here anymore :(

I'd love one of those templates for a t-shirt!!! We are going to the World in June 2011 and can't wait!!

Can you title: Disney Adventure

Nana (grandma)
Papaw (grandpa)
Drew (dad)
Jayme (mom - me)
Chandler (son -10)
Cadin (son - 4)

:worship:

My brother in law did this for me
IMG_0638a.jpg

As I stated, it is impossible to tell who requests are addressed to since multiple people have responded in this thread. Please address your request to a specific DISigner......in their thread!!

Hi!

I love this idea. I was actually wondering if i could use it to make shirts and also to print out and put this into a scrapbook?

If you are still making these, I would really appreciate you designing one for an upcoming trip in June. We are doing a family/extended family vacation!

On the top I would like it to say
Curry Grand Gathering

The people are as follows and you can organize them however you think it looks best. I will list them here in groups as they are in families, but you can put them however you think it looks the best. I also like the baby in the carriage for a little one that is traveling with us.

Here are the people

Grandma (my mom)
Poofa (my step dad)
Lisa (me)
Ralph (husband)
Caitlin (14)
Brad (13)
Justin (10)
Maria (sister)
Dion (BIL)
Colin (3)
Raegan (baby in carriage)
Mike (brother)
Kim (SIL)

Thanks so much in advance!! These are adorable!!
Lisa

We leave in T minus 21 days and I would love to surprise my family with these. We are sailing on the MAGIC.
Dad: Justin
Mom: Koren
Teen daughter: Alexis
Teen daughter: Emily
8 year old daughter: Keelyn
5 year old son: Erik

Many thanks!!!!

Good morning my name is Amanda we are taking our kids to Disney in a few weeks and I have been trying to find a design for a shirt to surprise our kids this weekend I was wondering if you could please make me a family in like 4x6 size
Nemcevic Family Vacation
Adult Dad
Adult mom
Adult Grandma
Adult Joe
Adult Chris
Boy Blake
Girl Alexis
Boy Nikolas
Walt Disney World 2013 can the. 0 be mickey ears in any of the design? Thank you so much for your time I greatly appreciate it. I cant wait to tell the kids!! I tried to add my email address for contact info but I would not allow me to at this time

Good morning my name is Amanda we are taking our kids to Disney in a few weeks and I have been trying to find a design for a shirt to surprise our kids this weekend I was wondering if you could please make me a family in like 4x6 size
Nemcevic Family vacation
Adult Dad
Adult mom
Adult Grandma
Adult Chris (male)
Adult Joe (male)
Boy Blake
Girl Alexis
Boy Nikolas
Walt Disney World 2013 and if possible can you make the 0's mickey ears? Thank you for your time I greatly appreciate it! If you would like to contact me my email is countrygirl 246 @ att.net

countrygirl246: you need to start your own thread with your request. This thread is old and it is doubtful any DISigners will respond for you here.

Hi! I just joined disboards. I'm excited to take my 3.5 and 2 yr old to Disney with their cousins in Feb 2014. I found a really old post with an image I'd like to replicate on the boards.

STORMYS, you made a family a lovely stick figure (but nicer than stick figure image). Is there any chance that you could help me out please? I can provide my personal email.

I’d love one of these high-res images to make into pillowcases for our trip in February with 17 family members, including 8 kids. I am making pillowcases for just the 8 kids.

You can do it too. There is a code “rest” for $4.99 for the first pillowcase and $1.99 after that until 12/5 at Ink Garden
Top line: Making Magical Memories
Bottom: Disney World
Family Vacation 2014

Stick figures:
Should I just do the 8 kids? I’m making pillowcases with this image for the 8 kids?
Or the entire 17 people (7 mom/dad/aunt/uncle) and 2 grandparents.

Kids:
Matan - Male 15
Orly - Female 13
Ariella - Female 11
Bella - Female 11
Ruby - Female 9
Ezra - Male 3.5
Louisa - Female 2.5
Eitan - Male 2

No baby images please. The youngest are truly toddlers. We refer to them as the 5 older cousins and the 3 younger “cuzzies.”

Huge thanks,
Ezra's Mom, Susan

This is a very old thread and recent Disers have not followed instructions...closing thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter