Mickey Stick figure family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your design is awesome and so cute!

Would you mind making me one as well? I'd like to put it on a shirt..how would I go about doing that?
My info:
Our Disney Family Vacation
Jim (37 male)
Pam (36 Female)
Meghan (12 female)
Cassidy (13 female)
McKenna (4 female)
Walt Disney World 2008
Thank you so much! :goodvibes

Here is your design...

658_stick.jpg

Amy your designs are beautiful! I would love one for February 2008 - if it's not too late. Mom, girl(16), girl(16). It will be their sweet 16 birthday vacation.
Thank you!

Amy your designs are beautiful! I would love one for February 2008 - if it's not too late. Mom, girl(16), girl(16). It will be their sweet 16 birthday vacation.
Thank you!

I sent it via email since you requested it there with the other designs. enjoy!

We would love one for our spring break vacation this year. We are going with Friends so would love one together and apart.

The Merritt-Olinger Spring Break 2008

Merritt

Tim Dad
Heather Mom
Sydney 6
Alex 9

Olinger
Bruce Dad
Shawn Mom
Callie 7
Cole 5

thank you so much! You are all so talented, I can only pine away. lol~

Heather

Your designs are so awesome!! Could you please make me one?

Our "Wonder"ful Vacation

Papa Dave
Gigi Jan
Josh
Amie
Allie(4)
Natalie(6mos)

Thank you so much!!!

I am not sure if this is the way to do this, but I would love a stick figure family. They are adorable. Here is our info:
The Shelton Family
Tyrone (dad)
Kimberley (mom)
Ty 7 year old boy
Ashley 20 month old girl
Thank you in advance for any help that you can give me. Kimberley

If you could possibly do one for my family I would truly appreciate it.

Perez Family
Elena(40)
Carlos(10)
Danny(6)
October 2008

Dominguez Family
Susan (38)
Bryan(12)
October 2008

Dominguez Family
Rykk(28)
Yomara(23)
Brianna(2)
October 2008

Thank you so much! :yay:

Not sure if anyone is still able to do this. I would love to have one of these for our family. I was wondering if you could customize shirts for an upcoming trip in Sept 2008. The stick figures are so adorable. I am meeting my cousin there with her 2 girls. If you have the time. If not, I appreciate the time it took for you to read this.

Robin - Brown hair (Mom #1)
Carin - brown hair (DD8)

Danielle - brown hair (mom #2)
Kelcie - brown hair (DD8)
Kiana - brown hair (DD5)

DISREGARD THIS REQUEST

You are all so talented--appreciate your sharing with us.

I would appreciate having the following designs:

DonDon (grandfather)
BeBe (grandmother)
Mallory (4 year old)
Mom
Dad
Disney Vacation 2008

Walt Disney World
Jamie (44 yo Mom)
Lauren (17 yo Teen)
Kate (18 yo Teen)
Keli (44 yo Friend)

Your generosity is appreciated!!
Jamie in SW Arkansas
dodsons@ipa.net
(who is green with envy of all the talented designers!)

I am brand new to this and do not understand why I can't see any designs. I wanted to make a t-shirt for my son's first trip to disney but I am LOST! Help me someone please!:scared:

This is an old thread. The reason you can't see the designs is because the images have been erased from Photobucket.

If you would like this design customized, please request in Michelle's thread. I believe she is the only designer customizing these right now.

Can I have one too please?

everyone is an adult except for Nathan, he's 3

The Strickland Family Disney Vacation

Pearl
Leigh
Nathan
Bryan
Lucille
Don
Amy
Brian

May 2008 (with the mickey ears being the 00)

I would love one of these, if possible, with:

Dad
Mom
boy (6)
boy (1.5)

with July 2008 (and Mickey ears for the "00" of "2008")

Thank you so much!

I've looked through this thread. (Wow! There's a lot of time and talent invested here!!!)

I'd like to make a shirt with just the male stick figure in his black box and another shirt with just the female stick figure in a black box with no words.

Has anyone posted this yet?

My apologies to Carolinagirl86 and M I C K E Y if you have done this. For some reason, I can no longer view your images.

Thank you so much!!!!

Can you please do a stick figure for me with the name Sands Family
Dad ,Mom, Boy (6 yr.old )Girl (2 year old) and then baby on the way

I'm desiging these now. If you'd like one, please request it on my thread. I have a hard time keeping up w/multiple threads. LOL

Just wanted to express my appreciation and that of our family for the design - I had them made into t-shirts and they were very popular.

We wore them to the parks on 2 different days (washed in between of course :thumbsup2 ) and received DOZENS of compliments on them. Everybody who saw them wanted to know where we had them done.

Of course, when my kids were there - the answer was "Mickey Mouse left them for us"! I snuck them into the bedside drawer along with a letter from Mickey Mouse to my family wishing them lots of magic...i was even a surprise for my wife.

So, thanks agin for your efforts and generosity - here is a picture of the design in action!

DSC_0704.jpg

DSC_02002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter