Mickey Stick figure family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to express my appreciation and that of our family for the design - I had them made into t-shirts and they were very popular.

We wore them to the parks on 2 different days (washed in between of course :thumbsup2 ) and received DOZENS of compliments on them. Everybody who saw them wanted to know where we had them done.

Of course, when my kids were there - the answer was "Mickey Mouse left them for us"! I snuck them into the bedside drawer along with a letter from Mickey Mouse to my family wishing them lots of magic...i was even a surprise for my wife.

So, thanks agin for your efforts and generosity - here is a picture of the design in action!

DSC_0704.jpg

DSC_02002.jpg

That is a GREAT story - what a special moment for your children.

Did you put the design on a red background? You couldn't have possibly cut off all that white, could you?

They look fantastic!

I've posted before regarding having a stick figure family made for my family of 5. I can't find my previous posts and I'm having a hard time understanding how all of this works ;-( Could someone PLEASE help me to make a stick family of 5 for our trip in less than 3 weeks??!!! I'd love RED shirts like the ones seen here! I have a mom, dad, girl (9), boy (7) and girl (2). It's our 1st trip to Disney and I'm hoping to make it EXTRA special!!

Warmly,

Christine - prdmmy3@yahoo.com

Amy, do you think you could help me with a design for my family? I would appreciate it so much! Our big trip is planned in September and my DD will be turning 5! We will be in Disney for about a week when the rest of the family comes because we are celebrating my parent's anniversary and sister's 40th b-day. If you can, my email address is toldham@hotmail.com

Thanks again and hope to hear from you!

Would like 2 designs.

1st design:
Mommy
Hannah
Daddy
** The Hessman's First Disney Vacation 2008**

2nd design:
Daddy (M-35)
Mommy (F-33)
Grampy (M-87)
Hannah (F-5)
Grammy (F-72)
Mellie (F-40)
'Obbie (M-41)

Amy, do you think you could help me with a design for my family? I would appreciate it so much! Our big trip is planned in September and my DD will be turning 5! We will be in Disney for about a week when the rest of the family comes because we are celebrating my parent's anniversary and sister's 40th b-day. If you can, my email address is toldham@hotmail.com

Thanks again and hope to hear from you!

Would like 2 designs.

1st design:
Mommy
Hannah
Daddy
** The Hessman's First Disney Vacation 2008**

2nd design:
Daddy (M-35)
Mommy (F-33)
Grampy (M-87)
Hannah (F-5)
Grammy (F-72)
Mellie (F-40)
'Obbie (M-41)

I am unable to design Disney designs anymore.

If you are looking for a stick figure family, I believe that Michelle may be the only one customizing these, but I am not sure. If you'd like her to help you, you need to post your request in her thread. It's too hard sometimes to keep up with multiple threads. I hope this helps!

Whoo Hoo :)
Hubby just got a promotion and so before he gets swamped at work he said we are going to take the kids to DL!!
We are going on 5/13 - 5/18 YES... That's right - Next month!!
I would love it if we could get some shirts made up - I just don't have the clip art for the stick figures. If someone wouldn't mind sending some to me that would be great - I am hoping now the kids are getting bigger I can convince hubby to take us each year along with my sisters family and the grandparents. Sooo... If anyone could share the biggest clip arts of the stick people they have, I would love you forever - lol

Thanks for any help anyone can offer!
-KimberlyAnn

I'm desiging these now. If you'd like one, please request it on my thread. I have a hard time keeping up w/multiple threads. LOL

I love the stick figures you are making. Is there anywhere you have posted the stick figures so I could do it myself? Or can you post it if you haven't yet?
Thank You Very Much,
Joanne

Where did you have them made?

If you go to Michelle's thread - I think it's called Michelle's Designs or something like that - you can see a lot of different examples of stick figure family designs she has done and you can post your request for her to personalize one for you. I just posted a request for her today and I'm not really sure how long it takes her to do these. I'm not going on my trip until July so I'm not in a big rush. I have never done anything like this before (making shirts), so I'm anxious and nervous to try my hand at them. I probably will practice with a small design on an old shirt I have to see if I can do this!! I just love these stick figure families!!

I would love to have a design made for shirts. I would love the mickey stick figure design.

On the tops i want: Booth/ Guynn Family

With 3 male adults 3 female adults one 19 teen girl then one female age 7 boy age 7 and one girl age 4 boy age 4.

and 2008 with the mickey ears on bottom if possible

THANKS

I would love to have a design made for shirts. I would love the mickey stick figure design.

On the tops i want: Booth/ Guynn Family

With 3 male adults 3 female adults one 19 teen girl then one female age 7 boy age 7 and one girl age 4 boy age 4.

and 2008 with the mickey ears on bottom if possible

THANKS

I love your designs. i just posted on what i would love to have made if you can. thanks

Michelle has not been around in quite some time. You will want to post this request with Lisa. Here is the link...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1909543&page=47

Oh I have been searching for this.. and I found you.. please can you make the figures for me too?

We have Grandma, Dad, Mom, son (10) daughter (9) and son (3) Disney 2010 in the bottom please please please.. YOUR awesome..

Thanks

Lenora

I tried to PM you but .. I dont have enough posts.. I will get on here make a few more posts and try to send you a PM.. if not PM me please.

Lenora

Im so glad someone found this thread...

I would love one too Please..

Guy ... Howard
Girl ... Ann

Sailing the Magic one again

Thanks so much for the work you do.

Ann:grouphug:

Im so glad someone found this thread...

I would love one too Please..

Guy ... Howard
Girl ... Ann

Sailing the Magic one again

Thanks so much for the work you do.

Ann:grouphug:

Hello Bareacuda :hippie::
I made this for our trip on the Disney Magic on December 2007, I hope this works for you ;)
If you want the High resolution file, let me know and I will send you to you e-mail.
TSHIRTs-Disney-Howard-Ann.jpg

If you are still doing these I would love one too.

We are going on our first disney cruise.
Wonder 2011

It would be:
Disney Husband- Dan
Disney Wife- Patty
Disney Daughter (16)- Katelyn
Disney Son (13)- Matt

Thanks again!

If you are still doing these I would love one too.

We are going on our first disney cruise.
Wonder 2011

It would be:
Disney Husband- Dan
Disney Wife- Patty
Disney Daughter (16)- Katelyn
Disney Son (13)- Matt

Thanks again!

Hello katieandmattsmom:
I hope that you should like this :cheer2:.

If you want the High resolution file, let me know and I will send you to you e-mail.

TSHIRT-DisneyFamily-katieandmattsmo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter