Michael's Thanksgiving Day ad

Well between the 3 DH got, the 2 my mom bought me, the one my mother in law found and the 2 I priced matched at WM...I ended up with 8 new carts! :faint:

The Michael's I was in today had a ton. It absolutely looked like they held some back from Thursday night and Friday.

My holiday motto: "It's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission" :rolleyes1

:lmao::lmao:Hey, I have that motto year round!!!! :lmao::lmao:

Mom and I went on Thanksgiving evening around 6:15. There were lots of people there, but not so much it was unpleasant shopping. I got Sports Mania (which I didn't know existed), Calligraphy (which I also didn't know existed), and Tink. I got SIL Christmas Cheer, but only after not finding it anywhere on the floor (someone said a lady came in a cleared those out), I looked in the locked case and they had one. Thank goodness!

oh my 29.99 for carts??? what's a girl to do???

Buy several of course! :thumbsup2

I got JOTS, Cars, and Calligraphy. I had Tink but decided to put it back. I picked up Sports Mania for Nan.

Lisa got 2 or 3 carts and Mom got Tink, Paper dolls, and locker talk.

ETA it wasn't bad, there were maybe 30 people there if that. But there was one kind of rude lady that bought a ton. I figure she's an Ebayer because she wasn't even really looking a the carts, just buying.
We also ran into an old DISer, AJKsmom and her sister so we chatted for a bit.

Our display was right up front so we could see where the Disney carts were in comparison to the others.

I got Tink and Cars, um, er, DH got them for my Christmas present. I am even letting him wrap those. :rotfl2: The only problem we really had was somebody in line was poofing up a storm.:scared1: :lmao: No one would stand within five feet of her.:lmao:

I was at Mike's today at 0830. BFF was working and found me at the Cricut end cap. I was so excited to find Tink, and she said the manager kept some back for today, they were in the office and he had just put them out. They had 3, and I got 1 of them...

THEN something amazing happened!! Paper Dolls, Pooh, and Mickey Font all jumped in my cart and wanted to come home with me too! Well, really, what could I do? :confused3 I didn't want to disappoint them, so I let them stay. But I told them that they had to be really quiet...

So, when DH comes home there is a nice bag with a note from Santa on it asking him to please help him out and put these under the tree for me for Christmas.

My holiday motto: "It's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission" :rolleyes1

Yup, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! :rotfl:

Deb, I think that is a great motto, not just for the holidays either.

Michaels was my ONLY BF stop:goodvibes

I planned to buy 2 new carts, but ended up leaving with Cindy, and Belle, and paper dolls, and My World.:goodvibes

I wanted the Jingle one...but they didn't have it...shucks!

Paula

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter