Michael's Cricut Cart sale tomorrow $39 each! :o)

I caved in and went to just "look" to see what catridges Micheals had :lmao: yeah look I ended up getting the Mickey Font. I was going to get a walk in the garden but when I saw the box for the paper dolls one I really wanted that one. But unfortunately they were sold out. hhmmm got in my car and then decided to call another Mikes a couple of towns over and it was the LAST one they had. Drove up and snagged that one up. It has so many cute accessories on it.

I had the same problem today...I bought 3 new carts on Sunday, but made the mistake of going to buy replacement blades today. The Mickey Font "jumped" in my basket. :rolleyes1 I think I might need Cricut Anonymous...anyone else?

I sent DH to Michael's last night while I was working and he was able to get Tear Drop for me. I think I'm good for a while. :)

Well, I had to work all day Sunday for inventory. My DH called the store for me to see if they had mickey font and cutting up in stock. I had written a specific list and those were the top 2. He spoke to a manager who said they had no idea what he was talking about, that they didn't have carts by either of those names. Needless to say I was angered.

On Monday I couldn't get there so Tues while DS had Group, I ran over there and was able to get both. Today I wen over to ACM to return Mickey font bought last week and price match My Community. So, I was a very bad girl and have added 4 carts in a week and a half. I won't need any more for a long time. This will give me 6 (George and Mickey and Friends) Now I just have to find a way to use them.

My Mikes had a lot of carts today just sitting out which they never do. I was shocked to see real product on the floor.

I read on the Cricut boards that this sale may run through the end of the month. Not sure if this is a fact- but here's hoping!

I broke down and got Dreams Come True... I would love to price match Pooh and Friends at CreativeExpress, but I think I had better stop.

I went back to Michaels today but was strong and didn't get another cartridge. If they had had Doodlecharms, I would have. The cage was completely empty and there weren't very many on the rack by the door either . They had a lot of the princess cartridges and Alphalicious, a few Mickey & friends, Making the Grade and Fabulous Finds and then like 1 each of Animal Kingdom, Paper Pups, Walk in My Garden, Going Places. If it wasn't for everything going on here I would have bought Animal Kingdom, but I didn't need it that badly. Plus, I think we're going to Hobby Lobby tomorrow. :goodvibes

Our 9 yr old dgs is coming tomorrow and he has a project on the Hopi Tribe. So I got this bright idea to buy the Paper Dolls cart. Called M's and they were out, I mean it is Friday, so I headed to ACM, where they still had some. Since I had my M's flyer with me, they matched the price and added an extra 10% discount.

So, i get to work and after a good hour +, I created an adorable Native American girl. Can't believe it!! Tomorrow I'll feel good about showing my dgs how to make his own. Wow, I feel good. :thumbsup2 Who says you can't teach an "old " grandmother new tricks????? :confused3

Hopiyounggirl.jpg

Our 9 yr old dgs is coming tomorrow and he has a project on the Hopi Tribe. So I got this bright idea to buy the Paper Dolls cart. Called M's and they were out, I mean it is Friday, so I headed to ACM, where they still had some. Since I had my M's flyer with me, they matched the price and added an extra 10% discount.

So, i get to work and after a good hour +, I created an adorable Native American girl. Can't believe it!! Tomorrow I'll feel good about showing my dgs how to make his own. Wow, I feel good. :thumbsup2 Who says you can't teach an "old " grandmother new tricks????? :confused3

Congrats!!! That reminds me... DS is doing a report on Wales for his big final project in social studies.. better do some research on traditional outfits for the Welsh men and women and create us some dolls to add to his big display!!! :)

For those of you who have made these dolls, how have you created the eyes? As you can see from my pix 2 posts up, that what needs to be completed. Thanks

I made 3 basketball players for my kids... rough try..and I used the Peachy Keen stamp faces.. I'll photograph them tomorrow and post them for you...

I made 3 basketball players for my kids... rough try..and I used the Peachy Keen stamp faces.. I'll photograph them tomorrow and post them for you...

i have been wanting those peach keen face stamps forever. i just have not broke down and bought them. i look at them all the time on ebay. i have spent so much in the last two weeks, i better hold off. maybe i'll tell my men and they can get them for me for mothers day??!!

i can't wait to see the pics!!

OK ladies I just had to stop by Michaels yesterday and I bought both Princess carts, animal kingdom, and paper dolls and my mom bought me going places, christmas cheer and doodle charms. I have had me E for over 6 months and haven't bought any carts except for Mickey and Friends and just couldn't help my self :) Off to have some fun playing.

How do you know about the sales? I just looked at Michael's site and picked the store closest to me and it says there is no sales this week. Could it be only in certain states? I don't have any circut stuff but I starting to think my life will not be complete without it :)

Michaels doesn't have a sale every week, but on weeks they do you can find them on the website. This sale was for last week. Since you couldn't find anything this week, I'm guessing this is an "off" week.

There is usually someone who will post ads in advance on either the 2Peas message board or the Cricut message board, and if there are any really good deals someone will post it here too.

I picked up Dreams Come true at the sale price. Looking forward to some practice before the big trip in July!

Squid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter