Melissa and Andre Disney Fantasy Cruise Wedding 05.27.15~ Day 16 At SEA

Lose weight?!? Girl, you crazy! That dress fits you like a GLOVE you look PERFECT in it!!! Congratulations that is one STUNNING gown and you look amazing in it!!!

Thank you! :goodvibes You are very sweet I just love that dress but for my weight its mostly face weight I want to lose so i have a year so hopefully I can lol!

You're so beautiful!!!! I love the dress!

Thank you!! :goodvibes I can't wait to see pictures of your dress you will look amazing!

Hey Melissa,

I love your dress story! I didn't like my 2 experiences at Alfred Angelo either! That dress looks great, I really like when it's bustled

I saw one of your posts on Lydia's PJ about wedding favors. Just like you we flew from the west coast to Orlando. Are you staying at WDW before your cruise? We did and we shipped a large box of our wedding stuff to BLT, where we stayed at before hand ( I did put this in my update on my PJ, yes I've finally started my TR :) ). I know one bride shipped stuff directly to the cruise ship but didn't have a very good experience with it.

Hope that helps.

Jodi

OMG Melissa it's B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! That dress suits you perfect. I Loved Kate Middleton's dress and it's just stunning on you. Good pick!:thumbsup2

I'm so glad you found one you love. YAY!:woohoo:
So did you buy and bring the dress home? If so how the heck are you not going to want to wear it ever day? lol

I second that I don't think you need to lose any weight...it looks perfect.

Your dress is beautiful. So classy and timeless and I agree with the rest, no weight loss necessary!! ;). I think I'm going to start dress shopping this summer. I need to find something castaway cay appropriate (aka a don't sweat my face off dress) :) haha

Hey Melissa,

I love your dress story! I didn't like my 2 experiences at Alfred Angelo either! That dress looks great, I really like when it's bustled

I saw one of your posts on Lydia's PJ about wedding favors. Just like you we flew from the west coast to Orlando. Are you staying at WDW before your cruise? We did and we shipped a large box of our wedding stuff to BLT, where we stayed at before hand ( I did put this in my update on my PJ, yes I've finally started my TR :) ). I know one bride shipped stuff directly to the cruise ship but didn't have a very good experience with it.

Hope that helps.

Jodi

Thank you! I love the bustle too I wish my wedding was here so I could wear it already :goodvibes and Alfred Angelo was such a disappointment which is a shame :confused3 and I was catching up on your PJ turned TR and I am loving it! I think I will have to ship it is seeming like i Will have way to much but glad to know your expierence went well!

OMG Melissa it's B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! That dress suits you perfect. I Loved Kate Middleton's dress and it's just stunning
on you. Good pick!:thumbsup2

I'm so glad you found one you love. YAY!:woohoo:
So did you buy and bring the dress home? If so how the heck are you not going to want to wear it ever day? lol

I second that I don't think you need to lose any weight...it looks perfect.

Thak you :lovestruc and I can store it there for free so a month or so before my wedding I will go to pick it up, or i would have no self control and would be wearing it all the time :sad2: and your sweet about the weight loss I am super hard on myself right now because its the wedding pictures last forever so i want to make sure I look my best ahha

Your dress is beautiful. So classy and timeless and I agree with the rest, no weight loss necessary!! ;). I think I'm going to start dress shopping this summer. I need to find something castaway cay appropriate (aka a don't sweat my face off dress) :) haha

Thank you! where are you thinking of going for dress shopping? and have you started a PJ yet would love to follow along with another DCL bride? and your getting married on the beach how awesome :yay: but yes you will need a lighter dress for sure! I hope you find exactly what your looking for!

Thank you! where are you thinking of going for dress shopping? and have you started a PJ yet would love to follow along with another DCL bride? and your getting married on the beach how awesome :yay: but yes you will need a lighter dress for sure! I hope you find exactly what your looking for!

I live in Newfoundland, Canada and we only have bridal boutiques that carry a select few designers. But two designers that I have my eye on are Alfred Angelo and Maggie Sottero. I'm thinking I may do a non-traditional colored dress, so we will see lol. I haven't started my PJ yet, but it's something I'm looking forward to doing asap!!

I live in Newfoundland, Canada and we only have bridal boutiques that carry a select few designers. But two designers that I have my eye on are Alfred Angelo and Maggie Sottero. I'm thinking I may do a non-traditional colored dress, so we will see lol. I haven't started my PJ yet, but it's something I'm looking forward to doing asap!!

I love Maggie Sottero I tried on a few of hers and they are great you can't go wrong there and i have seen a lot of the pink colored dresses and they are great! how much fun hopefully you can start a pj soon they are great fun :cool1:

I can't believe I haven't already joined in on your PJ, but I see that I haven't...

My goodness, you've done so much already!!! I love love love your invitations, and I think they are so perfect for the look and feel of your wedding. Your guests must feel so special receiving something that you spent so much time and care on !!!

I loved your engagement photos...what a clever idea. Very cute and fun!

All the upheaval with your cruise dates must have been so stressful!!! Thank goodness the dust has settled and you've landed in a good spot now. Sounds like Lisa has been a HUGE help!!! Still hoping to do a Disney cruise someday... we're kicking around taking one as our honeymoon a few months after our wedding...if work and budget will allow...

Oh my gosh, your dress...GORGEOUS on you!!! I love the lace and the bustle, and it's perfect for what you are wanting...You look so beautiful...and classically elegant!

Can't wait to see what's next!!

Brooke

I can't believe I haven't already joined in on your PJ, but I see that I haven't...

My goodness, you've done so much already!!! I love love love your invitations, and I think they are so perfect for the look and feel of your wedding. Your guests must feel so special receiving something that you spent so much time and care on !!!

I loved your engagement photos...what a clever idea. Very cute and fun!

All the upheaval with your cruise dates must have been so stressful!!! Thank goodness the dust has settled and you've landed in a good spot now. Sounds like Lisa has been a HUGE help!!! Still hoping to do a Disney cruise someday... we're kicking around taking one as our honeymoon a few months after our wedding...if work and budget will allow...

Oh my gosh, your dress...GORGEOUS on you!!! I love the lace and the bustle, and it's perfect for what you are wanting...You look so beautiful...and classically elegant!

Can't wait to see what's next!!

Brooke

Welcome! Thank you for following along :goodvibes and my invitations were so time consuming but I am so pleased with them and now that i have taken a little crafting break I can't wait to start my other wedding favor projects
and thank you my engagment photos took some planning too but with DCL weddings you have a period where you can't really do much except get ready so its a nice way to plan something and pass time :yay:and Lisa was a God send she has been so amazing and helpful really couldn't have done it without her I used to think who needs a travel agent and wedding planner I can do it by myself boy was I wrong :crazy2: and I hope you can take a Disney Cruise they are so magical and so much fun I will only cruise Disney and its such a relaxing vacation once a year and now I told my DF we have to do one every year to celebrate our anniversary :rolleyes1 and thank you I love my dress :flower3: it was so perfect I can't wait to wear it I am storing it at the shop so i dont peak and try to put it on all the time!

Following along! Everything is sooo beautiful - I can't really choose whether I like your engagement shoot, your invitations or your dress most. You really did a great job with subtle theming and I'm really keen on seeing how you incorporate Harry Potter!!!
Thanks for sharing so far!

Following along! Everything is sooo beautiful - I can't really choose whether I like your engagement shoot, your invitations or your dress most. You really did a great job with subtle theming and I'm really keen on seeing how you incorporate Harry Potter!!!
Thanks for sharing so far!

Welcome and thank you for following along :goodvibes The subtle theming has been really hard to do I am glad other people can see it too lol and yes I will make sure to post all my little Harry Potter quirks along the way its so hard to choose just one theme so I am trying to do multiple ;)

Hi Melissa, I've been following along! Love the bag idea. I like the first one. I also like the way it has both your names and Fantasy Wedding. Looks really awesome. the gray-ish color on your names really makes the winged key stand out. It's so great that you can do a lot of the work ahead of time to save yourself the stress later on! Plus then you get to have more fun earlier on while planning! =]

Hi Melissa, I've been following along! Love the bag idea. I like the first one. I also like the way it has both your names and Fantasy Wedding. Looks really awesome. the gray-ish color on your names really makes the winged key stand out. It's so great that you can do a lot of the work ahead of time to save yourself the stress later on! Plus then you get to have more fun earlier on while planning! =]

Thanks for following along! :goodvibes I really like the first one too its so helpful getting feedback I really appericate it! and thats the plan less stress later so I can really enjoy things right before I get married (but I am sure I am still will be stressed :laughing:)

Hi Melissa--just when I thought I had seen every canvas tote on the internet. I also really like the first one. As soon as I hit the minimum number of posts here, I'll post pictures of my planned gift bag contents in my PJ. Again, very inspiring!

So I thought I would pop in and say exactly one-year from today ILL BE GETTING MARRIED,!!!!!!!! So exciting and today we made the three hour drive to move long day but exciting :)

Hi Melissa--just when I thought I had seen every canvas tote on the internet. I also really like the first one. As soon as I hit the minimum number of posts here, I'll post pictures of my planned gift bag contents in my PJ. Again, very inspiring!

Thank you :goodvibes who knew picking a canvas bag design would be hard haha I wanted something orginal I will make sure to post the bags once they are done and yey I would love to see what you bags are and the goodies you put inside once I am settled in I will start building all my wedding favors :hyper:

I am so happy I found this PJ! Wow, you are extremely creative! It makes me feel as if my thread is horribly disorganized! Haha.

Your dress is so lovely and elegant! Wonderful!

I look forward to your posts. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter