Melissa and Andre Disney Fantasy Cruise Wedding 05.27.15~ Day 16 At SEA

JenGC: OMGosh!!! That is HORRIBLE!! My freak out over my DF's sister coming after I had planned for her not to come was nothing compared to that! (and that has been averted lol) Im glad Lisa saved the day! Not surprised but glad! :D

It was such an ordeal it was horrible! :rolleyes2 but yes Lisa saved the day :worship: I could not have done it without her when my DF told me the news I was like nooooo thats not possible

I KNOW RIGHT?!?!?!?!? I was going to say something here but didnt want to interrupt your or anything :blush:

Feel free to share news here thats what the boards are for :blush: I would love to share with a fellow DCL bride :lovestruc

Wow. I had wondered what the deal was with bringing personal photographers. I think I will be fine with the "stock" photographer LOL I am going to get the
Wishes package (I think that's right. The $999 one where you get the CD and the bunches of prints)

That is a really good deal :hyper: and I am sure you will get great pictures just make sure to have a shot list ready! photos were so important to me I knew I had to bring someone that was great so I am super happy with what I am getting!

Hello all my fellow brides and grooms!:wave2:

I plan on posting about all my vendors I use to give reviews pros and cons so that way present and future brides have a really good idea going into this whole thing on what to except! So I have done a post on photography next up travel agent! :bitelip:

So I myself am a HUGE planner, spreadsheets, list, list for my list, catch my drift I am somewhat of a nut with these things! :rolleyes1 So when I had heard other brides used travel agents I thought to myself for what reason? I can do it myself whoa was I wrong! So I was reading through and re-reading PJ’s ( I just love them they are so great!) and I happened upon Lisa and Pete’s PJ and let me say wow it was great so much detail I took a lot of notes, at this point I was still new to the boards and for the life of my couldn’t post a picture well Lisa’s report was so friendly I thought hmm let me ask her maybe she can help and she was so great at helping me with that , I started to ask about the cruise wedding I was sold but not 100% yet so we talked for quite some time! She was so patient with my never ending questions (sorry Lisa!) and then I found out she was still a travel agent for Disney and the next thing you know I am using her for ALL my guest! She has been the biggest help and here are some reasons why:

1. She has access to deals that the public may not
2. She has so much KNOWLEDGE
3. She is able to better link and monitor all my guest and reservations
4. She can recommend other vendors and places based off of real reviews
5. She is so Patient!!
6. SHE WAS A DISNEY CRUISE BRIDE :bride:
7. It doesn’t cost you a dime

So I have switched ALL 30 of my guest probably 3 or 4 times already and every time she switches us gets us close together keeps me up to date with a spreadsheet (love that by the way!) of where everyone else so I have a realistic view of people who may drop out or stay serious! With all the other stresses of a wedding it is so great to have someone to talk to and help keep track of things and most importantly she was a Disney Bride and more specifically and cruise bride so she really gets it and understands how stressful it can be so in my books booking Lisa you can’t go wrong A LOT of brides have used her and I couldn’t be happier!

Make sure to thank her for all her help!! :worship:

Thanks Lisa :goodvibes

Sorry to hear about your date fiasco! Sounds like everything is all set though :).
I really like how everything fits and I think it goes well together! I loooove the veil and head piece, its perfect. :goodvibes

Sorry to hear about your date fiasco! Sounds like everything is all set though :).
I really like how everything fits and I think it goes well together! I loooove the veil and head piece, its perfect. :goodvibes

OMG the dates about made me need a few drinks :headache: it was horrible but its all fixed now so I am happy lol

and thank you so much playing with so many thems and still sneaking in harry potter I have some great ideas I will have to post here and get some feed back on :thumbsup2 but I love the veil I am not a veil girl but that one WOW I could rock it with a headpiece and I got my dress and thursday I will go pick it up and will take LOTS of pictures to share ::yes::

and thank you for the feedback it helps keep me on track like is my idea genious or just a train wreck ahah

OMG the dates about made me need a few drinks :headache: it was horrible but its all fixed now so I am happy lol

and thank you so much playing with so many thems and still sneaking in harry potter I have some great ideas I will have to post here and get some feed back on :thumbsup2 but I love the veil I am not a veil girl but that one WOW I could rock it with a headpiece and I got my dress and thursday I will go pick it up and will take LOTS of pictures to share ::yes::

and thank you for the feedback it helps keep me on track like is my idea genious or just a train wreck ahah

I'm not really a veil person myself but that one is just simple and timeless. I think it would look beautiful on you.
Yeaaah Harry potter! :woohoo: Can't wait to see more! lol I'm so excited to your dress too, I'll be sure to stay tuned!

Slightly off topic- My sister was talking to me about all the different occasions coming up that would warrent a Disney Cruise! It's just frustrating they are releasing the dates ever so slowy :( I'm planning my next one for after I graduate (again) lol. I'm gonna push for 7 night eastern Carribean. Thats my dream itenerary!:beach:

I'm not really a veil person myself but that one is just simple and timeless. I think it would look beautiful on you.
Yeaaah Harry potter! :woohoo: Can't wait to see more! lol I'm so excited to your dress too, I'll be sure to stay tuned!

Slightly off topic- My sister was talking to me about all the different occasions coming up that would warrent a Disney Cruise! It's just frustrating they are releasing the dates ever so slowy :( I'm planning my next one for after I graduate (again) lol. I'm gonna push for 7 night eastern Carribean. Thats my dream itenerary!:beach:

Thats how I felt about the veil I usally think they are too much but its so simple and so bridal :bride: and thank you! and i can't wait to start buying more of wedding favor stuff we are in the process of moving :snooty: so I haven't had as much time to start all my crafts because I would just have to pack it all up and then move it

and I agree they are releasing dates relly slow and any occasion warrants a disney cruise, but if you want to do an eastern carribean cruise feel free to come on ours next May :rolleyes1 ahaha a good excuse to go on one again they are so addiciting!

Hello everybody hope you had a great weekend! Okay so I am a freak with excel i have spreadsheets for EVERYTHING I have a whole wedding planner spreadsheet with RSVP tracker, budget, ideas, favors, etc so I thought I would share how I have broken up my budget thus far with what I am estimating to spin, I will update it as I go on so people have a realistic view of weddings I am doing alot of DIY but my total budget was 15,000 and I am hoping to fall short of that and not go over so I saved the excel sheets at pictures for you to look at so here you this is the worse part of a wedding the money :faint: The only thing I had changed was my bridal gown budget it was 1500, i think it says 500 right now

53fed9b9-cb0b-4c66-849a-fe69df2ab914_zpsd98ee165.png

ba095d0d-0ab2-481d-8f10-95a109bdd3cc_zps9d5a8fac.png

73dd8d7e-f764-44ed-b7b3-9ba29c5e9025_zpsc4b6b63e.jpg

LOVE your spreadsheets!! (I'm a total excel nerd, too.:thumbsup2) Where did you get those?? I would love to get my hands on though for when I'm (eventually!) planning my Disney wedding!

LOVE your spreadsheets!! (I'm a total excel nerd, too.:thumbsup2) Where did you get those?? I would love to get my hands on though for when I'm (eventually!) planning my Disney wedding!

Thank you :goodvibes I actually made it I had found a tempalte I liked and then I tweaked it all around its really long though it has SO MANY pages, if you PM your email I can send it you if you would like it?

Thats how I felt about the veil I usally think they are too much but its so simple and so bridal :bride: and thank you! and i can't wait to start buying more of wedding favor stuff we are in the process of moving :snooty: so I haven't had as much time to start all my crafts because I would just have to pack it all up and then move it

and I agree they are releasing dates relly slow and any occasion warrants a disney cruise, but if you want to do an eastern carribean cruise feel free to come on ours next May :rolleyes1 ahaha a good excuse to go on one again they are so addiciting!

Ughhhh moving...I hate moving :crazy2:, I hope it goes fast for you!

I would loooooooooove to come in May! (When wouldn't I love a cruise?) I'm just not sure how my breaks are going to line up with school and then there is my budget:scared: lol but I never say never! Its very nice of you put it out there though. :blush: It would make a wonderful break from all my countless hours spent studying.:thumbsup2

Thanks for the love :)))

From a photographic standpoint, the only thing you'll have from your cruise when we're old and senile is portraits so when booking think of that as well.
You really want someone who is a good fit and you feel comfortable. Getting those laughing candid portraits as well as soft sweet and intimate comes very easy when you feel comfortable around a person and at ease :)
So whenever you book someone... not even me. Look for that :)

Melissa... I knew I loved you... both from cali, love disney, love potter and downton abbey!!!!
I feel very jipped by this season!
I even paid to get a UK itunes so I wouldn't have to wait!

Now if you tell me you love the show scandal after this.. I'm pretty sure we're the same person :)

Awesome! PM sent. Thanks!

I got it and sent it on over thanks for following along :wave2:

Ughhhh moving...I hate moving :crazy2:, I hope it goes fast for you!

I would loooooooooove to come in May! (When wouldn't I love a cruise?) I'm just not sure how my breaks are going to line up with school and then there is my budget:scared: lol but I never say never! Its very nice of you put it out there though. :blush: It would make a wonderful break from all my countless hours spent studying.:thumbsup2

Haha budgets are a scary thing I have to add to mine and im dreading it :crazy2: and no problem! college stresses are the worth the only way I get through the year is looking forward to a cruise at the end :cool1:

Thanks for the love :)))

From a photographic standpoint, the only thing you'll have from your cruise when we're old and senile is portraits so when booking think of that as well.
You really want someone who is a good fit and you feel comfortable. Getting those laughing candid portraits as well as soft sweet and intimate comes very easy when you feel comfortable around a person and at ease :)
So whenever you book someone... not even me. Look for that :)

Melissa... I knew I loved you... both from cali, love disney, love potter and downton abbey!!!!
I feel very jipped by this season!
I even paid to get a UK itunes so I wouldn't have to wait!

Now if you tell me you love the show scandal after this.. I'm pretty sure we're the same person :)

No problem for the love i am very appericative :grouphug:and want to share my experience with others! and omg i have to order the current season so i still haven't seen it yet :mad: which i am not happy about but I should be able to get it soon and then I will be letting you know what i think i heard a little bit about the scandal ahah

:offtopic:
Okay so this is an off topic vent mixed in with a wedding vent! So this weekend was one of those long weekends that was one thing after another. :mad: So me and my DF are moving to San Diego for his law school and we were originally planning to go in August and move in with my in-laws to save for a few months because we have the wedding, the move plus law school so it was a lot at one time! Well now we have to go the third week of May! :headache: And we are barely moving out of our apartment at the end of this month so now we are moving twice to save only about three weeks of rent ugh. So all weekend we were packing because we have to be moved in to my in-laws by Friday and I work all week but will be off Thursday and Friday but instead of getting to move we have to go to San Diego for my DF’s law school and then drive back Friday to be back for his graduation Saturday morning by 7:00am! :scared:Then the cherry on the cake was my iPhone was stolen!! So now I am phoneless and have to go in to pay $300.00 for a new phone that is with insurance by the way :sad: so I might have T-Mobile buy me out of my contract because they are doing deals on phone but that’s another thing to add to my ever growing list of things to do! Oh then after changing my wedding date everyone owed a little more deposit well one of my DF’s family members didn’t pay so I thought they dropped off, nope they rebooked with a different travel agent who “could get them a better deal!” I was so livid they always want to do things different so I told them well you guys are no longer linked with all of us and my in-laws said they want to be different let them figure it out, which I agree they always make things more complicated so there was that plus the move I was like I can’t deal with your guys drama plus all my own plus it was rude to my travel agent who worked really hard! so that’s my little vent but on the plus side I went and paid off the dress my in-laws bought it for me such a surprise and such a blessing that saves me like 1500! :worship:Which I really need at this point!

:offtopic:
Okay so this is an off topic vent mixed in with a wedding vent! So this weekend was one of those long weekends that was one thing after another. :mad: So me and my DF are moving to San Diego for his law school and we were originally planning to go in August and move in with my in-laws to save for a few months because we have the wedding, the move plus law school so it was a lot at one time! Well now we have to go the third week of May! :headache: And we are barely moving out of our apartment at the end of this month so now we are moving twice to save only about three weeks of rent ugh. So all weekend we were packing because we have to be moved in to my in-laws by Friday and I work all week but will be off Thursday and Friday but instead of getting to move we have to go to San Diego for my DF’s law school and then drive back Friday to be back for his graduation Saturday morning by 7:00am! :scared:Then the cherry on the cake was my iPhone was stolen!! So now I am phoneless and have to go in to pay $300.00 for a new phone that is with insurance by the way :sad: so I might have T-Mobile buy me out of my contract because they are doing deals on phone but that’s another thing to add to my ever growing list of things to do! Oh then after changing my wedding date everyone owed a little more deposit well one of my DF’s family members didn’t pay so I thought they dropped off, nope they rebooked with a different travel agent who “could get them a better deal!” I was so livid they always want to do things different so I told them well you guys are no longer linked with all of us and my in-laws said they want to be different let them figure it out, which I agree they always make things more complicated so there was that plus the move I was like I can’t deal with your guys drama plus all my own plus it was rude to my travel agent who worked really hard! so that’s my little vent but on the plus side I went and paid off the dress my in-laws bought it for me such a surprise and such a blessing that saves me like 1500! :worship:Which I really need at this point!

Yikes! :hug: Everything is going to work out just fine. Take it one thing at a time. That does sound like A LOT of stuff happening at once though. I'm sorry. Family can be such a pain! :headache: But in the end it's their problem if things don't work out as well for them as everyone else. Plus, maybe your TA will be saved some hassle if they really are that complicated. lol
That's such a nice surprise that your In-laws paid for your dress! At least you have that to soften the blow with having to replace your phone and moving costs and what not. Hang in there, things will get better!:flower3:

Ps- Can't wait to see pics of THE dress! :woohoo:

Yikes! :hug: Everything is going to work out just fine. Take it one thing at a time. That does sound like A LOT of stuff happening at once though. I'm sorry. Family can be such a pain! :headache: But in the end it's their problem if things don't work out as well for them as everyone else. Plus, maybe your TA will be saved some hassle if they really are that complicated. lol
That's such a nice surprise that your In-laws paid for your dress! At least you have that to soften the blow with having to replace your phone and moving costs and what not. Hang in there, things will get better!:flower3:

Ps- Can't wait to see pics of THE dress! :woohoo:

Thank you! :goodvibes yes it is so much going on I think once we are moved and settled I will feel alot better moving is already a pain, add stress of a wedding and ugh :faint: but yeah that is true my TA will be saved some hassel to me as long as they can get into the wedding thats fine but I am not going to worry about their dining and such because they did it themselves and yes I couldn't believe they paid for it but tonight I will try to post pictures I have to upload them from my camera I got a dress that looks like Kate Middletons no one thought I would like it but I love it :love:so I will make sure to post that tonight!

Lose weight?!? Girl, you crazy! That dress fits you like a GLOVE you look PERFECT in it!!! Congratulations that is one STUNNING gown and you look amazing in it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter