Melissa and Andre Disney Fantasy Cruise Wedding 05.27.15~ Day 16 At SEA

Love the shoes! I think it's great that you can wear them more than once - white shoes are boring ;-)

Also congrats on the dresses - seems you already got quite a wardrobe!

And yay for the hand sanitizers! Still the most thoughtful gift if you ask me! They look great

Love the shoes! I think it's great that you can wear them more than once - white shoes are boring ;-)

Also congrats on the dresses - seems you already got quite a wardrobe!

And yay for the hand sanitizers! Still the most thoughtful gift if you ask me! They look great��

That's what I thought the more I can wear them the better! and I know right at first I thought white since I have a long sleeve real princess dress but then I was like nahh and wanted gold but these are perfect they will help keep the dress modern looking!

and yes I am a shopper to my fiancé dismay :rolleyes1 I can't help it and I love having a reason to shop so much!

and I love the sanitizers too I think they will be really useful!

So exciting! Love your wardrobe choices especially the romper and shoes.

We just got our "life rings" in mail. Nate's going to paint them "safety orange" this weekend.

Cheers,
Ashley

Shoes are so super cute. Glad you could find some that won't leave blisters too! Also, love your dress options. I LOVE OPEN BACK DRESSES! Sooo much. I think they're so tastefully sexy. (Plus everyone has a nice back. LOL)

It's a cute idea to have all white outfits but there is no way I could do that...I spill...a lot. That would be a terrible idea for me. But all your outfits look great. =]

LOVE your sparkly ombre shoes! They are fabulous!!! No way I could handle heels that high but they are gorgeous and sexy!!!

I am also loving your honeymoon wardrobe additions...all great options that look terrific on you!

Brooke

So exciting! Love your wardrobe choices especially the romper and shoes.

We just got our "life rings" in mail. Nate's going to paint them "safety orange" this weekend.

Cheers,
Ashley

Thank you! I just love having an excuse for so much shopping :yay: and the shoes are by far my favorite I want to wear them already haha oh and I can't wait to see your life rings you will have to post pictures!!

Shoes are so super cute. Glad you could find some that won't leave blisters too! Also, love your dress options. I LOVE OPEN BACK DRESSES! Sooo much. I think they're so tastefully sexy. (Plus everyone has a nice back. LOL)

It's a cute idea to have all white outfits but there is no way I could do that...I spill...a lot. That would be a terrible idea for me. But all your outfits look great. =]

Thank you! Yes I needed some comfortable shoes I made the mistake my first cruise taking cute uncomfortable shoes and by the end of the night I wanted to die :headache: and that's what I thought it is tasteful ahah and yes backs always look good so bonus in my book!

That is a concern of mine that I am going to spill I will have to be extra carfeul that was part of the reason I decided on a wedding evening dress so I can change since I have to wear that dress on castway cay I would die if it got ruined at dinner! Are you thinking of taking pictures on Castway cay too?

LOVE your sparkly ombre shoes! They are fabulous!!! No way I could handle heels that high but they are gorgeous and sexy!!!

I am also loving your honeymoon wardrobe additions...all great options that look terrific on you!

Brooke

Thank you! I love my shoes too best find ever check out DSW they have great stuff! (plus some love heels too ;) ) and thank you I feel like I am getting a lot but so much left to get because winter stuff is already coming out (and its not even cold so crazy!) and I don't want to be running around last minute!

Alright Ladies and Gents!
So I have really been struggling with a wedding website, now a little backstory when I had created my honeymoon registry through Disney it came with a website, and at first I liked it, then I realized I couldn’t change anything about it at all! I was so unimpressed and then I got wedding website envy! :headache: So I knew I needed to make something cute and awesome with a lot of information, I saw Lydia’s website which was awesome and she was so sweet to help me start getting it together, well one thing lead to another and it got put on the backburner then I saw Ashely’s website and again I was like I must finish my website lo and behold they both used WIX which was so awesome so for two weeks I have been grinding away at this website and without further ado it is DONE!!

http://melissanicole25.wix.com/disneyduckies
Please let me know what you think and if it is easy to navigate or missing anything!

Last edited:
You sexy best I can't wait!!!

Love all the favors. .. I'm gonna have details shots for days!!!

Remember an outfit for our port pics. Suggestion would not be to always be in white.

Yay!!!! Xoxo

Melissa, I love it! Especially the pools page. You could build websites for a living; this is so thorough. I caught a typo in the first sentence of the hotels page (which I intend to copy when I have the energy).

You sexy best I can't wait!!!

Love all the favors. .. I'm gonna have details shots for days!!!

Remember an outfit for our port pics. Suggestion would not be to always be in white.

Yay!!!! Xoxo

Thank you I can't wait! I am going to have such awesome pictures I can't wait and yes for during the day and ports and things I want to have some color not just white white dresses are mostly just for dinner :goodvibes

Melissa, I love it! Especially the pools page. You could build websites for a living; this is so thorough. I caught a typo in the first sentence of the hotels page (which I intend to copy when I have the energy).

Thank you! it took so long to make it haha and your so sweet I don't know if i would have the patience and I wanted as much detail as possible and thank you for catching that! I was worried about that after looking at for weeks I would miss stuff and yes copy away :goodvibes

I also looked at Sofia's site after reading in the other PTR and I love her work! Thank you so much for posting her sketches they're are really amazing! If you don't mind, could you tell me what style you did choose (and maybe pm me the price, if you don't want to post it here?). The idea with the staircase and the little HP and Star Wars nods is so amazing, you're really creative! (Hope you don't mind, if I'll ask for your creativity when I finally start my own PTR? ;-)). So excited how it'll turn out in the end!!! Be sure to keep us posted!!!

I also looked at Sofia's site after reading in the other PTR and I love her work! Thank you so much for posting her sketches they're are really amazing! If you don't mind, could you tell me what style you did choose (and maybe pm me the price, if you don't want to post it here?). The idea with the staircase and the little HP and Star Wars nods is so amazing, you're really creative! (Hope you don't mind, if I'll ask for your creativity when I finally start my own PTR? ;-)). So excited how it'll turn out in the end!!! Be sure to keep us posted!!!

Yeah her work is great! and thank you I loved what she did and I choose the cartoony style so right in the middle, I didn't really like munchin and elegant was too realistic I loved how whimsical cartoony was

and no I don't mind sharing price (if anyone else is interested!)
$250.00 I am getting a spotlight discount if you let her blog about your experience she takes 10% off! so -25 shipping is 15 and then I had paid a deposit of 40

250-25+15-40= $200 is what I still owe but all together I paid $240! Its on the more expensive side of cake toppers but so personal!

and thank you I had to sneak in a few HP things lol :goodvibes and yeah whenever you start your PTR I will help however I can when are you thinking of starting? haha and once I get color sketch I will post !

Yeah her work is great! and thank you I loved what she did and I choose the cartoony style so right in the middle, I didn't really like munchin and elegant was too realistic I loved how whimsical cartoony was and no I don't mind sharing price (if anyone else is interested!) $250.00 I am getting a spotlight discount if you let her blog about your experience she takes 10% off! so -25 shipping is 15 and then I had paid a deposit of 40 250-25+15-40= $200 is what I still owe but all together I paid $240! Its on the more expensive side of cake toppers but so personal! and thank you I had to sneak in a few HP things lol :goodvibes and yeah whenever you start your PTR I will help however I can when are you thinking of starting? haha and once I get color sketch I will post !

The cartoony style is also my favourite! Thank you for sharing the cost, it is really helpful, because she has so many little items and different prices for things, that it's great to have an example, especially of such a big one!

Unfortunately we still have to wait - we try to pay for ourselves and I'm just a little less than a year out from my (first) final exam. But it's good to know, I have already one follower! ;-)

The cartoony style is also my favourite! Thank you for sharing the cost, it is really helpful, because she has so many little items and different prices for things, that it's great to have an example, especially of such a big one!

Unfortunately we still have to wait - we try to pay for ourselves and I'm just a little less than a year out from my (first) final exam. But it's good to know, I have already one follower! ;-)

Yeah its very unique and just screams disney whimscal to me :rotfl: and your welcome i will post a full budget report to give people a relastic idea of what to except all i know is my 12000 has been blown out of the water :sad:

and i understand waiting we will have been together for almost eight years by the time we are married and engaged for almost two weddings are expensive you need time to save to do what you want but the DIY projects have really helped me save alot of money but then things like custom cake toppers haven't lol i guess its a give and take and yes i will defintley follow along I love a good PJ :goodvibes

Snooping on here for ideas! Everything is coming along so well, its gonna take me a bit to re-catch up on everything but wooooooooot! Excited for ya gal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter