Meet Me At The Kitchen Sink! A 9/13/08 Beaches & Cream Mini-dismeet!

Hi guys! Is there room for one more? I just saw the link in your signature, and we actually check in at the Beach Club on the 13th, so we should be able to make it! It's my birthday trip (on the 15th) and my dd has been talking non stop about the kitchen sink so we would love to try it with friends :cool1: It will be me, dh, and 2 dd's. What is the "official" time?

Hi guys! Is there room for one more? I just saw the link in your signature, and we actually check in at the Beach Club on the 13th, so we should be able to make it! It's my birthday trip (on the 15th) and my dd has been talking non stop about the kitchen sink so we would love to try it with friends :cool1: It will be me, dh, and 2 dd's. What is the "official" time?

Yay! :goodvibes There is always room for more! It is so exciting to see everyone trying to attend with their families! It is going to be fun....and we get an excuse to eat some yummy ice cream! We haven't set an official time yet.....thinking like 9 or 9:30pm or somewhere around there. We have and ADR @ Ohana for 7:40pm so we will head over to B & C after that! See you there!!! :banana:

I am so looking forward to this

:jumping3: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I'll be there with my two DDs (Twilight Terror and PlutoDisney).

Look forward to meeting you all :wave:

So glad to see that you recovered in time to make your trip! :banana: I had been PM-ing your daughter getting updates and was praying for a diagnosis and speedy recovery. :hug: Can't wait to meet you and your girls!

woohoooooooooo I get to see 2x that day !!!! TOT at 3PM and then at the sink!!

Shook and stirred... oh boy!!!!!!!

Hey! I just found this thread... and I'd love to try to come! Our plans are to be in the MK until 9, but we're staying at BWV so we could just walk over on our way back!

My DS is 2 though, and I'll have to see how he's holding up if I'm bringing the kiddies.

I'll be down with my DISsis & DISmom so I know my DISsis will come with me for sure.

This is our first stay at BWV and I'm so excited. I love the idea of putting the kids to bed and actually leaving the room! We'll have a 2BD so my parents will be right there with all the doors open.... my DH and I could actually maybe go for a drink!

Usually we're at the CBR sitting in the bathroom area by the sinks with the light on talking quietly sipping something from Banana Cabana. :rotfl:

Hey! I just found this thread... and I'd love to try to come! Our plans are to be in the MK until 9, but we're staying at BWV so we could just walk over on our way back!

My DS is 2 though, and I'll have to see how he's holding up if I'm bringing the kiddies.

I'll be down with my DISsis & DISmom so I know my DISsis will come with me for sure.

This is our first stay at BWV and I'm so excited. I love the idea of putting the kids to bed and actually leaving the room! We'll have a 2BD so my parents will be right there with all the doors open.... my DH and I could actually maybe go for a drink!

Usually we're at the CBR sitting in the bathroom area by the sinks with the light on talking quietly sipping something from Banana Cabana. :rotfl:

AWESOME~ This is turning out to be quite a good size DisMeet!! I hope Beaches & Cream can handle all of us Disers!!! :goodvibes

:welcome: So glad to have you guys join us!!! And how awesome for you with the BWV and your family! :thumbsup2 See you there! :grouphug:

Welcome aboard. We're staying at BWV as well and can't wait. :banana:

The Kitchen Sink meet is on our first night at WDW so we will be walking over from BWV, but if you're coming directly from the MK I'd HIGHLY recommend your taking the bus from MK to the Beach Club. Then you can just walk home from the BC. It will save you tons of time (less stops on the bus and less walking) :)

Can't wait to see all you DIS'ers.

Thanks for the tip Colinsdad.... also, I forgot to mention I'll have Flora one of the crocs with me this trip. We had her last year too, so this will be fun!

There are plenty of croc sitting opportunities for us crazy (I mean excited) people--it is a fun idea...:goodvibes

I'm going to attempt to link the thread now.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1352416

Check on page 150 for the updated list. really, it's fun!;)

I'll be coming with hmillerbarilla! :goodvibes

WhooHooo! :cool1: We are getting quite a good group together!!! We're almost in the "teens" in our countdown!!!!! :banana: 21 days to go until we arrive at POR!!!! :yay: I guess I really need to be getting more things together! It is just hard to do since my kiddos have no clue that we are going! :goodvibes

WhooHooo! :cool1: We are getting quite a good group together!!! We're almost in the "teens" in our countdown!!!!! :banana: 21 days to go until we arrive at POR!!!! :yay: I guess I really need to be getting more things together! It is just hard to do since my kiddos have no clue that we are going! :goodvibes

The kiddies don't know????????????????

How outrageous! I'd love to do that but I can't imagine keeping it a secret! :cutie:

How have you managed to make it a surprise? Oh my kiddies would FREAK out!:banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter