Meet Me At The Kitchen Sink! A 9/13/08 Beaches & Cream Mini-dismeet!

Paparazzimama

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone!!! Mom_of_3_70737 and I will be in WDW for free dining this September and were hoping to get acquainted with some of you awesome disers and meet up for a late night ice cream snack on Saturday, September 13th at 9:00p.m. or so. The plan is to meet at the Boardwalk's Beaches & Cream soda fountain for two of my favorite things - ice cream and Disney conversation! :goodvibes We would LOVE LOVE LOVE for any and all dissers that will be there on that date to come and meet up with us! It gives us 4 months to post on this thread and get to know each other better. I look forward to reading your posts!!! popcorn::

I know you mentioned me above, but I will definitely be there....:) I am very excited and looking forward to it!!! I hope Beaches & Cream can handle all of us Disers!!! :lmao: :rotfl:

Hello there!!! DBF and I will be arriving at the World on September 12th so i will most definetely try to make it to this!! It would definetely be so cool to meet fellow DIS'ers!!!! ::yes:: AND! It gives me an excuse to try that Kitchen Sink!! yummm!!!! :rotfl: Cant wait!!:goodvibes

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: I'm so glad we have someone to join us! I'm hoping that the closer it gets to the trip (almost under 90 days now!) the more responses we'll get! I can't wait to try that kitchen sink!

Me either!!!! :thumbsup2 Even if more DIS'ers dont come, that means more for us right???:rotfl2:

Hi I would love to have come we will be at POP Sept. 3-10! We will just miss you all!! I see that there are 2 La. people going to WDW!!
I'm from La. ALso!!
We Louisiana people sure love WDW!!:love:
I homescool and I know 2 other family's that are going in Sept. with free dining also, but they are going at the end of Sept.
I sure hope you all have a wonderful time!!:yay:
Thank you,
Kathy:flower3:

We are there from 2nd - 16th September. We already have an evening reserved for the whole Kitchen Sink adventure, but would happily join you all for just a scoop of ice cream!!! lol We are due at MGM for the 13th, but could easily pop over for a 9pm meeting!:goodvibes

YAY!!!!! :cool1: Sorry I'm just posting - my husband and I (he's a youth pastor) just got back from youth camp yesterday and are trying to recover. :scared: I'm so glad we'll have more company for the meet! So sorry for those fellow LA-ers we'll miss though. :confused3 We'll have an extra scoop for you! LOL! :woohoo:

would love to pop in and say hello. We are doing the spectomagic parade and then wishes but should be back by 9:45

YAY!!!!!! :cool1: This is turning out to be a good little meet! The time is definitely flexible so I guess once it comes "down to the wire" we will see what works best for everybody and set the time then. I do have a question for you guys, though. Are your husbands, wives, kids coming along? My dh is wanting to try a No Way Jose so therefore the kiddos would be in-two too. Doesn't matter either way, just wanted to see what everyone else had in mind. :goodvibes

My husband will be with me if others are going if no others are going I am sure he will be fine with hanging at espn

Well, my sister will be with me. Whether our mum is with us is another matter, since she is currently in hospital and they don't quite know what's wrong with her yet, which is making it very difficult to treat, and therefore no idea what recovery rate will be and if she will be on the mend enough to even join us this year. :confused:

But positive thinking... so... I will be me, my mum (nursetibs) and my sister (PlutoDisney) coming along with me ;)

disneydonnam - I was thinking the same thing about the ESPN club if no other husbands were going to be there. :goodvibes

Okay, so it's definitely a date - I wil get back to everyone closer to September with a time window to meet. In the meantime, anyone wanna cheer about their countdown???

49 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :yay: :dance3: :cheer2: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter