Masks no longer required outdoors at WDW

Just be aware, and I initially wasn't aware either, that Universal's policy ONLY applies to fully vaccinated guests.

I know some posters throughout the Boards have been hailing this decision but as far as I know have NOT been fully vaccinated. For those posters please keep in mind this policy will not apply unless you are fully vaccinated and respect the business's decision right now to apply only to fully vaccinated.

View attachment 578211
Unfortunately it's on the honor system. I can see some people lying about it despite Universals wording.

And what does it really matter if you are vaccinated? As far as the children under 12 argument? Simple. They are not vaccinated, yet, and should be wearing masks. No problems at all.
I don't think this really has anything to do with what what was being talking about. It's Universal's policy, it's not an opinion discussion in that respects.

I don't think this really has anything to do with what what was being talking about. It's Universal's policy, it's not an opinion discussion in that respects.

How does my comment not have to do with what is being discussed? My response was to a person who questioned people honesty about being vaccinated.

How does my comment not have to do with what is being discussed? My response was to a person who questioned people honesty about being vaccinated.
Because in my opinion people aren't going to be honest about it. Trust me I could care less. I was just stating my opinion much like you were also....

How does my comment not have to do with what is being discussed? My response was to an person who questioned people honesty about being vaccinated.
I understand if you think people will be more honest than people give credit to (although I'm really not sure if that's what you were saying) but your response seemed to be about debating the specifics of the policy. According to Universal's updated policy as it stands right now your vaccination status will matter for when you can and cannot remove your mask. That's their policy not something of an opinion which I took your comment of "what does it really matter if you are vaccinated" and bringing up youths still ineligible reason others use to be an opinion. I suppose I responded that way because of that.

I understand if you think people will be more honest than people give credit to (although I'm really not sure if that's what you were saying) but your response seemed to be about debating the specifics of the policy. According to Universal's updated policy as it stands right now your vaccination status will matter for when you can and cannot remove your mask. That's their policy not something of an opinion which I took your comment of "what does it really matter if you are vaccinated" and bringing up youths still ineligible reason others use to be an opinion. I suppose I responded that way because of that.

You took my comment totally wrong. My comment was in regard to the poster, not Universals policy. My "what does it matter if you are vaccinated" comment meant that the poster seemed concerned about unvaccinated people not wearing masks. NOT anything to do with Universals policy. My comment MEANT that if you are a vaccinated person why are you concerned with someone who is NOT vaccinated NOT wearing a mask? Same for my comment on children. If they are under 12 they should be wearing a mask therefore should NOT have to worry about unvaccinated people not wearing masks.

I was not debating the specifics of the policy AT ALL.

You took my comment totally wrong. My comment was in regard to the poster, not Universals policy. My "what does it matter if you are vaccinated" comment meant that the poster seemed concerned about unvaccinated people not wearing masks. NOT anything to do with Universals policy. My comment MEANT that if you are a vaccinated person why are you concerned with someone who is NOT vaccinated NOT wearing a mask? Same for my comment on children. If they are under 12 they should be wearing a mask therefore should NOT have to worry about unvaccinated people not wearing masks.

I was not debating the specifics of the policy AT ALL.
My apologies then :flower3:

Since the mayor has announced the Orange County positivity rate has been below 5% for two weeks, his goal for totally removing the mask mandate, all this could be changing soon if he does announce dropping the mask mandate next week as expected. Of course, USO and WDW can still set their own regulations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter