May 2nd rest day, daughter had softball and I couldn't fit it in
May 3rd 65 minutes hiit cardio and yoga
May 4th 50 minutes cardio and yoga
May 5th rest
May 6th too tired from long day at work
May 7th 90 minutes of hiit cardio/core and yoga

255/800

Happy Cruella Orange color change to snels and galaxygirl76!! :dancer:

Tasha228 is super close to Cruella Orange, as well, so I'm sure she'll be joining them soon. I might be there or close to it. I have to add up my minutes from a long day with the horses yesterday. No time to add mine up right now, but I will return later with my total and with a Cruella tidbit for our newest color changers! :thumbsup2

Keep up the good work, everyone!

It's a Cruella Orange color change for me and our TEAM, too. Yay, team!!!!! And as promised here's a little about Cruella De Vil:

07619bef1883c0c908ac32b952937a93.jpg

Cruella De Vil's name contains the words Cruel Devil - a fitting description for this evil villain. She's a true narcissist - vain, self-centered, and mentally unstable. She suffers from violent mood swings and lacks self-control. Cruella loves two things - herself and fur, specifically Dalmation fur, and she'll go to any length to get that fur. She's the sort of woman people love to hate, and as such, is the only Disney villain to have three versions of herself: animated film, live action film, and animated series. She also made the 2003 American Film Institute's list of Top 50 Film Villains of All Time, coming in at #39.

As if being known as a cruel devil weren't bad enough, Cruella's country home is called Hell Hall. This place looks about as warm and friendly as its owner:

8752dec6e95f54bfb45bb72e7b944f27.jpg

If you're a Cruella fan, you might want to add the Hell Hall light up village model house to your collection:

Cruella-De-Vil-Hell-House-Light-Up-Disney.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter