Marion's DISign REQUESTS - Please read post #1 rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I am hoping you'll consider a special request. We just found out my daughter's boyfriend will be able to join us for his first ever Disney visit next month. We will be celebrating his 8th anniversary in the US Air Force. I was wondering if you could design something for him acknowledging his service to his country and then make a matching one for my daughter that says something like "proud Air Force girlfriend"?

Thank you :)

Could you kindly design a wedding monogram for :
Kimberly & Kevin, Initial P
colors: hot pink & black
August 20, 2012
Monogram021.jpg

Thank you so much!

The monogram looks awesome!!! Do you think you can reverse the placement of the names and put Kimberly on the left and Kevin on the right of the P? Thanks a lot!

Diamond Girl: I can but I find that the longer name looks better on the right. Be sure you save the existing for comparison since I will overwrite the JPG on Photobucket when I make the change...space limitations won't let me store multiple versions of the same thing.

OK, I have the first image saved. With Minne being on the left, it just seems like that's where the female name should be.

It belongs however you want it to be!! I made some adjustments and think this works fine!

Marion -

Can I bug you again??

Could I get MinnieWild-1.jpg with the name Grammy
and 2 of the Cinderella-AC2.jpg with the names Avery and Aubrey

Thanks so much!! I'm not sure what I would do without you and your DISigns!! :confused3

I hope I am doing this right. Would love to mail my five year grandson a letter welcoming him to Disneyland for his first visit. His name is COLE. Thank you for your artistic abilities.

Vicki AnnounceTrip6.jpg

My girlfriend is surprising her kids with a trip to WDW in November - could you do a letter from Mickey and Minnie (their favorite) - They are staying at the All Star Movies from 11/5 - 11/11 - the kids names are Grant and Skylar - thanks so much - I told her all about you and what you have done for me - cannot wait to see what you come up with!!!! Have a magical day!!!!!!

Love it!!! May I have another:

Stuff/Birthday/MinnieRedBowBirthday2

with---It's My 10th Birthday

Thanks so much!!

Love your work!

May I have this license plate:
License-EvilQueen1.jpg with the family name OSPINA and AUG 2011

and this name tag:
WDWNameTag1.jpg with the family name OSPINA

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter