Marion's DISign REQUESTS - Please read post #1 rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much Marion! I really appreciate all your disigns. I just have one issue and I hope its not too much trouble to fix. On the Mater license tag I wanted the boys' names together on the same tag. Like "Takeshi & Kenji" Let me know if that is ok.

hi marion, thanks so much for the monogram :) looks great!

my printer is red hot from the autograph books - they look amazing. have realised that I have left pinocchio and gipetto off the list - is there any chance of adding them? :worship::worship::worship:

thanks so much for all the disigns - they are fab!! re star wars I think darth vader and a storm trooper is perfect! i know darth vader definitely been seen round the parks so think those 2 are just perfect :)

Julie

Well young lady, you are very close to the dreaded 250 page mark. Let me know when you want me to close it. :goodvibes Penny

from another thread:

DISigns for Sept
Hi! I love ur work! I saw a DISingn in ur photobucket but i can't find it, it was like a Mickey o Castle in the middle with a 2011 and on top it says Family First Vacation with the names of the family with Mickey and Minnie faces!! I would love that!! Im going in Sept 21-28 so i think I have time!

Names of family

Irma- female
Virma-female
Josue-male
Elianka-girl
Katerina-girl
Joevannie-male
Iann-boy
Khalil-boy

Thanks!!! I appreciate ur help!!!!

please make note of my rules on post #1 prior to any additional requests. I certainly hope my DISign contributes to your Disney magic!! :wizard:

Thanks u so much!!!!! ohh can u plis make another DISing with other colors is to choose with one of thosee!! Thanks and sorry for the misunderstanding with the thread things!!!!!

:cool1::woohoo:

My mom (the one who is paying for the trip) haha she would like the castle like color silver or gray!! And if u could invert Irma with Katerina, like put Katerina on Joevannie's side and irma on the bottom u could swap Elianka with Iann too!!

Appreciate the help!!!!!!

Thanks

You have done so many cute DISigns for me and now I found two more that I would love if you have time!!

The first is - Arialwelcomeletter1.jpg
Can you personalize it for my daughter Aubrey? We will be eating breakfast with the princesses on the Saturday (10/1/2011) we are there and she is going to go dressed as Arial. Could you say something like, "I can't wait to see you dressed like me on Saturday"?

You will probably come up with something cuter, but I tried...haha :rotfl:

The second request is - WildAfricaTrek1.jpg

I was going to make this into a T-shirt instead of invitation. Could you take out the writing and put Animal Kingdom 2011 at the bottom?

Thanks in advance for all your DISigns, you are really amazing!!:love:

May I ask that next time you review the sample image carefully and put color and placement specifications in the initial request. That way I can get the request right the first time. Thanks!!

Also note that I will require the JPG file name on any subsequent requests. Instructions are in post #1 for your assistance.

Thanks for ur patience and the quick job u do!!!

I would like to ask, if u could do another DISign with first family vacation, but with colors or characters, anything u have, i would appreciate it!! thanks

vi07: I ask that you take a look around my Photobucket and pick something out. Everyone has their own taste in colors and characters and I don't wish to guess what you might like. Will be happy to add the text FIRST FAMILY VACATION to the DISign(s) that you select.

Also be sure that you include any personalization or placement requirements to assist me!! Thanks!! :hippie:

Thanks Marion!!! I love the Arial Letter, my daughter is going to be so excited!! Thanks for everything!!

Haven't been on here for a long time and I'm not sure if using "Reply to Thread" is correct, so forgive me if I'm wrong. I would love to have the design called MickeyHeadSwirlBlack-1.jpg with the following:

Robertson Family Vacation for year 2011.

Thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter