Marion's DISign REQUESTS - Please read post #1 rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
grandmadebby2: I'm sorry but there is no way this is going to look good. I was going to suggest my Living the Dream DISign with all the personalized balloons around the castle but you may have issues with the printing?

First I need to ask a big favor. Although my DIL loves the Nana's Grandchildren her Mom wants to Know if you can take the Grandchildren part off and just make the NANA bigger then the Shelby and Garin heads are perfect. Also since we found someone else to print would you go ahed and fill in the castle.

Found someone else to do the printing today, a friend of ours ran some on his computer printer at home and they look great. He has some photo quality printer, I don't know much about it. I would love the Living the Dream Design, would there be room for all of us on it without putting you to much work. If there is the names again are:

Grandpa Steve
Grandma Debby
Sherrill
Jo, Laura, Madelyn (3) and Ethan (infant)
Stephanie and Adison (girl 6)
Amy, Alex (boy 11), Adyn (boy 6) and Abygail (girl 4)
Michael and Lottie
Christie and Shelby (girl 6)

Thank you so much for your help.

Oh that is AWESOME - will look for the re-post later - THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

Marion, could I please get this autograph cover personalized for 2012 and have the name CJ put on it?

I posted a thread earlier that I would like one with Pluto. If you could do a Pluto for me instead of the above mentioed, that would be great! If not, I am happy with the one with the Fab6.

I also would like the Character Meal cover personalized for CJ as well:

You did the character cover for my DD and it is adorable! I figured I better have one for both kids even though DS will be 15! Better safe than sorry!

I hope I copied the link right! If not I am sorry!!!

Thanks!

OH NO! I didn't mean for the whole image to show up! I am so sorry! I know you don't want that in the thread, my bad! Don't disipline me too much, please!:headache:

Robin

mcever4: no problem....please just edit your post and leave only the JPG as follows:

Fab6-AC1.jpg

CharacterMeal-AC3.jpg

Thanks for recognizing the error of your ways. :lmao: :hippie:

Also please indicate the size autograph covers you need. The JPGs you mention are for 2 different sizes. Generally I DISign all new as 5x7

The other autograph pages I have are 5 X 7 I think??? When I put them in word to print I was able to size them down. I printed them around 4 X 6. Can you do them in a 4 X 6 size? I just deleted the images in my post. I hope that is fine.

Robin

here is what I made for Pluto. Will size to 4x6 as well as the Character Meal one that I only have as 5x7 now

Hey there! I'm unsure if you've been busy or if my last request got lost in the sauce there. Just wanted to put it back up in case it was lost. I know you're super busy with 99 requests from all of us so sorry if this is a repeat. Thanks so much!

Thanks for filling my order from yesterday. Hope you don't mind that I have another one! :yay:

CircleaofHeads-AK3.jpg: put the year 2012 please?

AutographGoofy-1.jpg: Natasha 2012
Mimi 2012

10PrincessesAC2.jpg: Candice 2012

PirateName1a.jpg: Mimi Natasha Candice Stephen Takeshi Kenji

License-Mater1.jpg: Takeshi & Kenji

License-Pirate1.jpg: The Yoda Family

License-Fab6.jpg: Yoda Family

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter