March 29, 2013 8 Nights on the Magic

Here are the navigators I got from someone off the 8 night that came back yesterday.

DSCN0748.JPG

This was a good idea that is silly. Nobody can read this. If you want to see the navigators and the return from WDW bus info that was sent to me, send me an email at Anarie 25 @ yahoo . com

Annie you aren't messing around!!;)

I just hope we have some good movies on board!

urbkols said:
Annie you aren't messing around!!;)

I just hope we have some good movies on board!

I hear ya on the movies! I hope so too. Oz the Great and Powerful comes out March 8th and I hope it's playing when we cruise.

When we sailed in Oct they showed Frankenweenie as a premiere.

Oh yes, my dd and I really want to see OZ the Great and Powerful It would be great to see it on the ship.

Wish there was somehow we could find out before hand.

Oh yes, my dd and I really want to see OZ the Great and Powerful It would be great to see it on the ship.

Wish there was somehow we could find out before hand.

We are hoping to see it, too.

Kids are hoping for another snow day tomorrow. Horrible snow/sleet/freezing rain system moving through the region.

I know you can call the guest service line and ask what movies are playing. I've never done it and it's not a priority on my to do list.

stsomewhere said:
We are hoping to see it, too.

Kids are hoping for another snow day tomorrow. Horrible snow/sleet/freezing rain system moving through the region.

We had an ice day on Friday. It's calling for some more winter weather later this week. UGH! This weather may put a damper on my birthday cruise next month. It just depends on what date they choose for the make up. The school system has 3 set aside.

I'm tired of this yo yo weather.

We had an ice day on Friday. It's calling for some more winter weather later this week. UGH! This weather may put a damper on my birthday cruise next month. It just depends on what date they choose for the make up. The school system has 3 set aside.

I'm tired of this yo yo weather.

This is crazy weather. Snow/ice storm last night, will all melt by this afternoon when the high hits 50 degrees.

Tomorrow a high of 60. Then more snow over the weekend.

I am glad that I did not have to drive them to school today. Over 650 clsoing s listed today.

Christi

Hi y'all,

We booked last night for this same cruise.:yay: This will be our 3rd time on Disney all MAgic, our last one was this past Thanksgiving. We actually booked Alaskan for this July while we were on board but just cancel because we're doing a family reuinon to Yellowstone instead, so Alaska will have to wait. :sad1: We're very excited because we will be joining our friends (3 other families), one is on this disboard TEXAN920 (hi Annie!) and getting forward to meeting new ones. It will be me, DH, DDs (6 and 8).

We've done Paolo brunch and dinner and loved both. What can you say when the food's great and you're having funwith adults only, even if it's just for a few hours.

Looking over at excursions and was wondering what everyone is doing for Castaway Cay and Key West. Y'all just heading to beach on CC and just chilling?? KW is so short that not sure what we can do there, maybe browse shops?? Heard others talked about Mallory Square - anyone been here and have any thoughts?? What about WDW - anyone booked any breakfasts with Disney characters?? Appreciate any inputs and comments.

Someone asked about magnets in earlier posts: what we did was asked one of the disigners on disboard to create designs for us, copy it to any programs you have to print colors, I print the designs on cardstock paper, laminate them and put magnet tapes on back. My girls had fun helping me. We'll probably do a few more for this cruise since we've never been to the Bahamas.
To find the disigners, just go to search at the top and put in creative Disigners and it should pop up a thread with them on it. I've used AbsoluteMandy, ****** and Milliepie in the past.
Hope this helps.

Hi y'all,

We booked last night for this same cruise.:yay: This will be our 3rd time on Disney all MAgic, our last one was this past Thanksgiving. We actually booked Alaskan for this July while we were on board but just cancel because we're doing a family reuinon to Yellowstone instead, so Alaska will have to wait. :sad1: We're very excited because we will be joining our friends (3 other families), one is on this disboard TEXAN920 (hi Annie!) and getting forward to meeting new ones. It will be me, DH, DDs (6 and 8).

We've done Paolo brunch and dinner and loved both. What can you say when the food's great and you're having funwith adults only, even if it's just for a few hours.

Looking over at excursions and was wondering what everyone is doing for Castaway Cay and Key West. Y'all just heading to beach on CC and just chilling?? KW is so short that not sure what we can do there, maybe browse shops?? Heard others talked about Mallory Square - anyone been here and have any thoughts?? What about WDW - anyone booked any breakfasts with Disney characters?? Appreciate any inputs and comments.

Welcome!

For Castaway, we are just relaxing on the beach. My mom and stepdad are taking my daughter and nephew pararsailing.

WDW- No character breakfast or anything. Too expensive when we can get characters on the ship. My kids are older, though.14 and 12. Plus we were just there for a week in August and then again over Thanksgiving.
We are planning on eating(splitting) our favorite foods in Epcot.

Sunshine seasons for breakfast- for their terrific desserts.
Mexico- margarita, churros, nachos,
Norway- cream horns,
China- orange chicken
America- steak and funnel cakes.

I think that I will be full after this.
Japan- sushi, noodles and sake
France- bakery and wine.

Those are just a few.

In Key West, we are gong on a private shark watching tour with the rest of our family. There are 14 total. Followed by some shopping.

I'm not sure what to do in Key West either. Never been there. I know I want to go to the Southern Most Point and take a picture. It's such a short stop. It will be my birthday that day so maybe I can find some Key Lime Pie for my cake!:goodvibes

The dolphin watching is booked for Key West which is of course, the only thing that my son would have loved to do. Does anyone know any tours for Key West that involve dolphins?

urbkols said:
I'm not sure what to do in Key West either. Never been there. I know I want to go to the Southern Most Point and take a picture. It's such a short stop. It will be my birthday that day so maybe I can find some Key Lime Pie for my cake!:goodvibes

Yummy! I am looking forward to some key lime pie as well. I hear that the chocolate dipped key lime pie on a stick is good as well.

jules4172 said:
Someone asked about magnets in earlier posts: what we did was asked one of the disigners on disboard to create designs for us, copy it to any programs you have to print colors, I print the designs on cardstock paper, laminate them and put magnet tapes on back. My girls had fun helping me. We'll probably do a few more for this cruise since we've never been to the Bahamas.
To find the disigners, just go to search at the top and put in creative Disigners and it should pop up a thread with them on it. I've used AbsoluteMandy, ****** and Milliepie in the past.
Hope this helps.

Thanks!!!!!

Totally of DCL topic but do any of you have an iPad mini? I have two iPad 3rd gen for work and iPhone 4s all with retina display. I know the mini doesn't have it. I like the size, but not sure if the lesser picture is worth it. Just wondering if any of you had experience with both and what your feelings were.

As far as WDW we are doing princess storybook breakfast at Epcot, but worried it will cut into our day too much. That's all Camryn has talked about though.

Yummy! I am looking forward to some key lime pie as well. I hear that the chocolate dipped key lime pie on a stick is good as well.

If anyone knows the best place to get either, please post here. If we can't explore the whole Key West, might as well take a "bite" of it. :rotfl:

For those that have been to CC, do you have to book the excursions in advance or can you do it once you're at the island?? Don't want to book in advance but would like to keep our options open in case we decide we want to do some excursions once we're there, i.e. parasailing, kayak rentals, etc.

For those that have been to CC, do you have to book the excursions in advance or can you do it once you're at the island?? Don't want to book in advance but would like to keep our options open in case we decide we want to do some excursions once we're there, i.e. parasailing, kayak rentals, etc.[/QUOTE

Small water craft is available on a first come basis. You can rents bikes, rafts, snorkeling eequipment on the island. No it sure about actual excursions. TTY out would need to book them on ship if there is availability because you will need ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter