March 29, 2013 8 Nights on the Magic

Not sure what church. I believe it is assembly of god. Rick and Sally Beaudrie.

Christi

Living Waters Asssembly of God - I grew up in that church. Sadly since my divorce I haven't been there. My boys go some Sundays with my ex-husband and LOVE Pastor Rick. I have heard awesome things about them. It has been heavy on my mind that I belong there and need to go back. Wow - if this isn't God talking to me!!! You are a blessing =)

Living Waters Asssembly of God - I grew up in that church. Sadly since my divorce I haven't been there. My boys go some Sundays with my ex-husband and LOVE Pastor Rick. I have heard awesome things about them. It has been heavy on my mind that I belong there and need to go back. Wow - if this isn't God talking to me!!! You are a blessing =)

My Uncle is a crack up!
What a small world!

Christi

You should go back. I believe that God does work in mysterious ways. Who knew it would be via Disboard ?

Christi

pchyjewels said:
There seems be alot of people from out of town driving to Galveston. We live about 30 minutes from the port and for those of you that doesn't know, there is a new outlet on the way to Galveston that has a Disney Store. If you want to save some extra $$, you may consider buying disney gifts and t shirts there so you don't have to buy them on the cruise or at WDW.

Here is the website for directions and store information. http://www.tangeroutlet.com/houston/area-information

Julie

Hoping they have the DCL golf shirts, although I have never seen them off-board. Was superbummed that they were out of big sizes last time, broke my tradition.

BlueMarlin said:
Hoping they have the DCL golf shirts, although I have never seen them off-board. Was superbummed that they were out of big sizes last time, broke my tradition.

I plan on going there before the trip. If I see any dcl shirts, I'll let you know!

I brought you home two shirts. One from my transatlantic and one from Pixar / California cruise. You could send me on rt he Panama canal cruise in may or Sept and I would bring you home another one.
/

pchyjewels & Texan920 (Annie) you are on FE list #2

GlitterGurl (Annie) you are on the DisMeet Only List.

We have a fair amount in this thread already on how the FE will work. Short version is that there are two lists. FE's are pretty random, you really don't know what you're going to get. Good bet it will not be very expensive, due to needing 20 of them, or large, due to transport issues. So don't hold your breath on a new car :drive: (although if someone is thinking of that, you could give the key, and have the car hauler of vehicles back at the Galveston Port... just an idea). You can do individual gifts (like Heidi) for boys and girls vs. adults, or the same gift one per person, or a single gift for the whole cabin, depends on your mood, and that is why my spreadsheet handles all of those use cases (Heidi). And you randomly deliver the gift sometime during the cruise, if it is themed, say pirate: , then you could deliver it on pirate morning, if that struck your fancy.

In short, the FE is a very stressful and hectic pain in the rumpus cause you have to find the PERFECT gift to maximize impact at a reasonable price:cool1:; and then tote around all this stuff to the ship and make sure it doesn't break when they stack your suit cases a mile high on the shipping racks; store it in your room until the ideal moment; and then hike it all over the ship with your sunburned legs :furious:to deliver it when you notice you're missing Dreams in the showroom since it took too long to find room 6720 :confused3:. Then you get back to your room to find that someone delivered you a mickey sticker (on the keychain to your new car) and it feels all better.

Some people claim the excitement of seeing other peoples' creativity :stir: is worth it, and I might agree.

Thanks BlueMarlin for taking time to explain that.
Could you please add me to the meet group too? Sorry for an other silly question, is there away to know the total head count or age/ gender for each stateroom from the FE list? So when design the gift or select the right gift that make it more enjoyable for the receivers. Thanks a lot.

Btw, I do not have the room # yet, just know cat 9 GSR, once I have mine will update.

Thanks BlueMarlin for taking time to explain that.
Could you please add me to the meet group too? Sorry for an other silly question, is there away to know the total head count or age/ gender for each stateroom from the FE list? So when design the gift or select the right gift that make it more enjoyable for the receivers. Thanks a lot.

Btw, I do not have the room # yet, just know cat 9 GSR, once I have mine will update.

There are tabs on the bottom of the FE screen for FE#1 and FE #2. If you click on it , you will see the detailed list.

Sorry for an other silly question, is there away to know the total head count or age/ gender for each stateroom from the FE list? So when design the gift or select the right gift that make it more enjoyable for the receivers. Thanks a lot..

Funny you should ask...

Added the link to my spreadsheet to my signature so it is more easily available than digging back through the posts. If you need anything just let me know, I aim to serve. I mentioned Heidi in my post a couple times because she had a simple request a few pages back to do isolated counts of Boy/Girl on top of my other counts. So that is available now.

If you click on the tabs at the bottom, you can see your exact list. Your list is at 5 cabins right now, and we are closing the FE #2 a month before sailing or at 17 cabins.

Texan920 - Annie : Welcome to FE #2 List

Funny you should ask...

Added the link to my spreadsheet to my signature so it is more easily available than digging back through the posts. If you need anything just let me know, I aim to serve. I mentioned Heidi in my post a couple times because she had a simple request a few pages back to do isolated counts of Boy/Girl on top of my other counts. So that is available now.

If you click on the tabs at the bottom, you can see your exact list. Your list is at 5 cabins right now, and we are closing the FE #2 a month before sailing or at 17 cabins.

Texan920 - Annie : Welcome to FE #2 List

Welcome to the group Annie! It's nice to see another family with preschoolers!

Thank you, BlueMarlin, for adding the list to your signature. I had to always look through pages to find the list.

Julie

Welcome to the group Annie! It's nice to see another family with preschoolers!

Thank you, BlueMarlin, for adding the list to your signature. I had to always look through pages to find the list.

Julie

Thanks Julie and again BlueMarlin :):),
Being newbie in this arena, took me a while to locate the list, tumble around last night trying to search the list... So glad I found this now. Julie, hope there will be more preschoolers as well, therefore, they could have some company.
I'm so grateful to the amount of time that others has dedicated to share their experiences, I'm will continue to read and get things ready for our trip. Thank you all very much, looking forward to the day soon.... I'm supper excited.

Texan920 said:
Thanks Julie and again BlueMarlin :):),
Being newbie in this arena, took me a while to locate the list, tumble around last night trying to search the list... So glad I found this now. Julie, hope there will be more preschoolers as well, therefore, they could have some company.
I'm so grateful to the amount of time that others has dedicated to share their experiences, I'm will continue to read and get things ready for our trip. Thank you all very much, looking forward to the day soon.... I'm supper excited.

How old are your kiddos? I went back trying to look, but got sidetracked. I have a little girl Camryn who is 3 and my little guy Cooper is 5. I'm glad to see a few younger ones they will be able to play with. I'm new to all of this as well and I am completely overwhelmed by everything involved with a cruise, but very excited at the same time!

Ok I have been trying to figure out the DISboard and find how to print and make our own magnets. I've see cute ones on etsy, but hate to spend a lot on something I could possible make on my own. I found a link last night that showed magnets you could print on your own, but now I have completely lost it. Do any of you experienced cruisers have suggestions?

Thanks so much!!!

This week, I book airfare, disney transfers and Hotel Galvez. I also did our online check in. :cheer2:

Is anyone else staying at Hotel Galvez the night before?

The first 8 night Bahama cruisers are starting to post info.

This was the dinner schedule on WDW.

Options were:

Lumieres (open seating) 6:00pm-9:00pm
Parrot Cay (buffet) 6:30pm-9:30pm
Topsiders (buffet) 9:00pm-12:30pm
Pinocchio’s Pizzeria 7:00pm-1:00am

Here are the navigators I got from someone off the 8 night that came back yesterday.

DSCN0748.JPG

This was a good idea that is silly. Nobody can read this. If you want to see the navigators and the return from WDW bus info that was sent to me, send me an email at Anarie 25 @ yahoo . com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter