• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What does it mean if ever since I decided to do the marathon I keep having dreams where either I couldn't or forgot to pick up my bib and got lost, etc?

Is this going to go on for 6 more months?

Isnt training, planning for a marathon fun! Just wait till you have this dream and you are woken up with a cramp in your toes, calf, ect from the long miles!

Parking lot beer for every day you wear a sparkle skirt ... :drinking1

We are talking about good beer here too. Not the college natty light beer.

What does it mean if ever since I decided to do the marathon I keep having dreams where either I couldn't or forgot to pick up my bib and got lost, etc?

Is this going to go on for 6 more months?
Yes! I always end up with weird race dreams and they get worse the closer it gets. I had one before that I had to keep running caves and eating at Disney, they never make sense. Enjoy!

Isnt training, planning for a marathon fun! Just wait till you have this dream and you are woken up with a cramp in your toes, calf, ect from the long miles!
Oh my yes, dreamin' with a calf cramp going on that turns out it's real, ugh the worst!

So... I think I have just decided to register for the marathon. It will be my first marathon as a gift to myself for a milestone birthday. I feel like I am going to hate it but the feeling of crossing the finish line (happy, healthy and upright is my goal) will be worth it. Now to spend the next 6 months training?.....

So... I think I have just decided to register for the marathon. It will be my first marathon as a gift to myself for a milestone birthday. I feel like I am going to hate it but the feeling of crossing the finish line (happy, healthy and upright is my goal) will be worth it. Now to spend the next 6 months training?.....

You'll only hate it for a short time and then the sickness of figuring out when you can run another one begins.

Honestly, reading the raw emotion people here felt when they crossed the finish line of a marathon helped me go from I could run a full, but don't want to train for one to I want to run a full once.

Yay, so exciting & running WDW as your first will be so magical! Training is the pixie dust I say!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter