Mandymouse's Magic & May Madness (Completed 16/6)

Wow - that's one heck of a 'puddle' :eek: Don't you just love Florida down-pours!

Looked like the evening turned out well though, I must certainly try one of those Rosa Regale whenever I'm in Epcot next, they look yummy! :lovestruc

A busy day, you managed to fit in quite a bit & still managed to end it with a drink or two:thumbsup2

Mandy, brilliant trip report. We were on the same cruise and had a great time.
Only just had time to start looking at the photos so I am hoping to start it next weekend. Your cruise photos bring back some great memories. :cool1:

I am definitely going to try a rosa regale when I am in Epcot next month, and I will raise a toast to my friends Verity and Mandy who inspired me to try it.
Where in Italy do you get it from ??

We get our drinkies from the kiosk that has the donkey next to it. It's as you leave Italy and by the model railway in Germany :)

Sunday 15th May '11

We were up, showered, out and arriving at Epcot for 9am opening. It was the final weekend of the Flower and Garden Festival, and as we entered Epcot, the topiaries were lovely. At the entrance you were met with Woody, Buzz and a strawberry smelling Lotso Bear

DSCN3367.jpg

DSCN3370.jpg

DSCN3369.jpg

DSCN3368.jpg

DSCN3371.jpg

DSCN3373.jpg

We took lots of photos on our way up to the rope drop, and once the park opened we went straight to ride Test Track

DSCN3375.jpg

DSCN3377.jpg

Next stop was the Character Spot where we met Mickey, Pluto, Minnie, Donald and Goofy

DSCN3378.jpg

DSCN3381.jpg

DSCN3382.jpg

DSCN3383.jpg

After having our photos taken with Mickey & friends, we wandered around Future World taking more pics

DSCN3385.jpg

DSCN3387.jpg

DSCN3388.jpg

DSCN3391.jpg

DSCN3392.jpg

DSCN3394.jpg

DSCN3397.jpg

We then wandered up to World Showcase plaza where there was an amazing Cars display

DSCN3399.jpg

DSCN3400.jpg

DSCN3401.jpg

DSCN3402.jpg

.. Cont'd

World Showcase hadn't opened yet, so we went left and walked as far as Norway, and as it was still 20 minutes till everywhere opened we walked back toward the plaza and as far as the UK pavillion

DSCN3408.jpg

DSCN3411.jpg

As we passed the old Millenium Village (between Canada and the UK), we noticed people lining up. We didn't realise that there was a Pixar 25th Anniversary event that weekend, and at 11am you could meet some Pixar characters in there (and there were more character meets around World Showcase)

We met Mater and The Incredibles, but the lines for Up and Monsters Inc were just too long, so we continued around 'the World'

DSCN3412.jpg

DSCN3415.jpg

The display in France was lovely too

DSCN3417.jpg

DSCN3418.jpg

DSCN3419.jpg

DSCN3420.jpg

When we got to the American Adventure, an area was set up where you could meet Woody, Jessie and Bullseye, so that made a nice photo op

DSCN3422.jpg

DSCN3421.jpg

We stopped off at Italy for a Rosa Regale and Moretti, then as we left I stopped for a pic with Duffy Bear

DSCN3423.jpg

DSCN3425.jpg

We left Epcot and went back to the Pop for lunch of Beef & Broccoli for me and cheeseburger for Paul, then we spent a relaxing hour or so lying by the pool

After getting showered and changed, we caught the bus back to Epcot

First stop was a drinky in the Rose & Crown, then as we walked through France I had a Kir Royale and a Kronenbourg for Paul

DSCN3427.jpg

DSCN3428.jpg

DSCN3429.jpg

We just had time for a Rosa Regale and Moretti in Italy before our ADR at Tutto Italia. We started with their lovely breads, and I had Meatballs and Paul had Parma ham and melon

For our mains, I had Chicken in tomato and mozzarella and Paul had Lasagna al Forno. Then to finish off I had Tiramisu (DELISH !) and Paul had Gelato ~ It was all very nice

DSCN3433.jpg

We grabbed another drink in Italy then settled down to watch IllumiNations

DSC_0745.jpg

DSC_0746.jpg

DSC_0769.jpg

DSC_0779.jpg

DSC_0813.jpg

DSC_0817.jpg

On our way out we called in at MouseGear, then caught the bus back to the Pop

It's a small world!

We were in Epcot on the 15th as well. I sat almost exactly where you did drinking a Rosa Regale :cloud9:

We went to Le Cellier for dinner that evening and watched Illuminations nearby afterwards so you couldn't have been far away from us :goodvibes

Another lovely day, wonderful photos of the flower festival, I enjoyed it far more than I thought I would, so pretty. Good drink count hon

I would love to go to Epcot when the flower festive is on, we saw it the first time we went many years ago. love the photo's they are all fab:thumbsup2

Gorgeous photos of all the flower displays and topiary. Thanks for the info re. the kiosk - I will look out for it :thumbsup2

I love all the topiaries. The Flower and Garden festival is on my wishlist as well.

Corinna

Great TR!.. Im really enjoying your pictures...Keep um coming!
Thanks!

The F&G festival is always so nice. :)

Lovely day/night again Mandy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter