Mandymouse's Magic & May Madness (Completed 16/6)

Just caught up with your trippie Mandy and it looks amazing so far.
It's reading ones like yours and Pinky's that has convinced me and DW to go on one for our 25th wedding anniversary :goodvibes

It still seems strange reading one of your trippies without your girls though. How are they coping watching all the fun you are having without them?

Tuesday 17th May '11

I was up around 7am and finishing off our packing. We had every trace of the Martindale's erased from the room by 8am, so we loaded up the car and went to DownTown Disney to do Virgin early check-in

The line was very small and within no time we were checked in and walking away with our boarding cards

We left the car at the Pop Century and caught the bus to Epcot and went straight to Soarin' to pick up a Fastpass. Next we rode Test Track, and then SpaceShip Earth before grabbing some fruit and juice in The Land, and then we rode Soarin'

DSCN3453.jpg

DSCN3456.jpg

We left Epcot and took the Monorail over to the TTC, then we took the ferry over to the Magic Kingdom (we haven't been on the ferry for years)

DSC_0990.jpg

DSC_0996.jpg

We took some photos and had some Photopass pics too on Main Street USA and outside the castle, then we got some lunch at Cosmic Ray's (Mmm, love their rotisserie chicken dinners)

DSC_0006.jpg

DSCN3458.jpg

DSCN3461.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

After our yummy lunch we watched Mickey's PhilharMagic, then I made my first and only visit to a Christmas shop where shock, horror I actually didn't buy anything (can you believe I didn't buy one Christmas decoration this trip :eek:)

DSCN3468.jpg

DSCN3469.jpg

I had a pineapple float in Adventureland, we did one last bit of shopping then we left MK and caught the bus back to the Pop, and once back in the car we sadly said goodbye to WDW (see you in September :wave2:)

DSCN0033.jpg

We got to the airport around 3.30pm and the time flew by till our plane left at 7pm (on time). We looked around the shops and I bought a few things from Duty Free

I can't really remember much about the flight home, except once again we were offered a glass of champers as we found our seats in PE and I actually managed to sleep on the way home too.

We landed early and I'm sure we were home an hour or so earlier than we had originally thought we would be

Thanks for taking the time to read my trip report and leaving your lovely comments everyone, I have enjoyed re-living my fabulous holiday with you and all that is left for me to say is ....

>

>

>

>

>

BRING ON SEPTEMBER !!!!!!

Look out for a September pre-trip report coming to a channel near you soon ;)

What a great trip! Thank you so much for sharing it with us - at least it is not too long to wait not for your next trip! :)

Thanks for sharing your trip Mandy

Another one who is wishing it was September:)

Look forward to reading your plan.

The toparies are amazing, especially the Cars ones. An fab report, thanks for sharing:goodvibes

I look forward to your next one:thumbsup2

great trippie Mandy cant believe you didnt buy anything in the christmas shoppe :scared1:

looking forward to your next pre trippie :thumbsup2

Love your trippie Mandy BUT it's roll on OCTOBER not September. ;)

Awwww another trippie over! :( I don't like it when they end, but like others have said, not long til September! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the great read Mandy, I've enjoyed following your adventures!

Great trip and great trip report. Part of me says roll on September as well, but part of me is running scared.

Corinna

Mandy, yet again another fab trip report........thoroughly enjoyable reading, thanks for sharing:thumbsup2

Mandy,
Another Great TR. Thank you for sharing it..
The pictures are really nice too!
Cant wait for the Sept. pre-trip.

TTFNpaw:

Sorry to see the end of your report but thanks for sharing. :goodvibes

I can NOT believe you didn't buy a christmas ornament!!! Did you have a temperature? :sick: ;)

I agree ROLL ON SEPTEMBER!!!!!!!!!!! What are your dates?

Mandy I have just read your entire trip report an amazing report again and I love your dresses when you are cruising! I totally support Roll on September although I think we miss you by a couple of days 

really enjoyed reading your trip report but can we please stop wishing it was September already - I've got a trip in August which I'm looking forward to first. Will look out for your Sept pre-trippie though!

My DH was so jealous, your shuttle launch followed by a Star Tours test flight would have been his idea of heaven.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter